Denial of the deity of Jesus

popsthebuilder

That word "Saviour" makes her very nervous. For one who claims to know her "Lord, Jesus" very well as her "Saviour", she isn't able to look this verse in the face.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no savior.​
Lord isn't in All caps and signifies Lord of lords or king of kings and not LORD or GOD exactly, but subsidiary to GOD The Father.

Apple7

Is it possible that the divinity of Christ is also our divinity? There's this little thing called the soul which is eternal. Maybe the story of Jesus was trying to tell us something about it. Perhaps the true meaning got lost through the centuries to mean something other than we are one with God because of the soul. Wouldn't that be inconvenient?

We are not divine, brother...

Zeke

Is it possible that the divinity of Christ is also our divinity? There's this little thing called the soul which is eternal. Maybe the story of Jesus was trying to tell us something about it. Perhaps the true meaning got lost through the centuries to mean something other than we are one with God because of the soul. Wouldn't that be inconvenient?

Yea, but that takes the power of control away from the Ruling class, who use the Historic Jesus as a idol of distraction, along with other ultimatum doctrines befitting a House of horrors.

I agree with you're possibility.

Elia

No.

The Jews who knew who Jesus was, when He came the them, used the established Tanak...not the NT!!!

Use your head.

Bs"d

But the way they used the Tanach is a sick joke. The NT rips Tanach texts which have no bearing on the messiah what so ever out of context, mistranslates them, and then presents them as "messianic prophecies".
For horrible examples of this look HEREhttps://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/nt-prophecieshttps://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/nt-prophecies.

Use your brain and see that you are being swindled.

God gave you your brain to use it, and not in order to switch it of when it comes to religion.

And keep in mind that two is not one, and that 1 + 1 + 1 = 3, and not 1.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever.".

Micah 4:5

Elia

Lord isn't in All caps and signifies Lord of lords or king of kings and not LORD or GOD exactly, but subsidiary to GOD The Father.

Bs"d

Wrong. What is says is this: "I, even I, am Y-H-W-H, And besides Me there is no savior."

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.
But as for me and my house, we will serve Y-H-W-H!

Joshua 24:14-15

Prizebeatz1

We are not divine, brother...

Why not? What about the eternal part of us? Doesn't that count for anything? Is not the soul the source of unconditional and everlasting self-worth? Is it not salvation in itself? Is it a coincidence the soul is born pure of a virgin, miraculous, rejected and buried yet still lives?

popsthebuilder

Bs"d

Wrong. What is says is this: "I, even I, am Y-H-W-H, And besides Me there is no savior."

"Serve Y-H-W-H! And if it seems evil to you to serve Y-H-W-H, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell.

What the?

Uhm... Names are human constructs and cause division for reasons of greed and power hunger. Understand that if I put it in All caps then I am referring to the ONE CREATOR GOD. You can call it YHWY, GOD, the Father, Elohim, Eloha, Allah, LORD, the Beneficent, the all subsisting, the watch maker, or any other term of respect as long as it is understood that you speak of the One Creator GOD.

One can speak of Moses, Joshua, Jesus, Elias, John the Baptist and others and be speaking of man under GOD

One can speak of Jesus of Nazareth alone when speaking of the pure lamb without blemish, Son of GOD, Son of man, the way, the Judge of all men.

What I'm getting at is that names are divisive, and for a reason, and that reason isn't of the work of God, but man.

You shouldn't condemn people because they don't use the same name you do when referring to GOD.

Peace

Apple7

Bs"d

But the way they used the Tanach is a sick joke. The NT rips Tanach texts which have no bearing on the messiah what so ever out of context, mistranslates them, and then presents them as "messianic prophecies".
For horrible examples of this look HEREhttps://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/nt-prophecieshttps://sites.google.com/site/777mountzion/nt-prophecies.

Use your brain and see that you are being swindled.

We can agree that Jews are not the most intelligent people.

However, the ones that knew their scriptures, and recognized that Jesus was The Word made flesh (As I already amply demonstrated to you from your scriptures), were infinitely more intelligent than the Jews like yourself.

God gave you your brain to use it, and not in order to switch it of when it comes to religion.

And keep in mind that two is not one, and that 1 + 1 + 1 = 3, and not 1.

You can't even get math correct.

Refute this...

1 = 1 =1

:cigar:

Apple7

Why not? What about the eternal part of us? Doesn't that count for anything? Is not the soul the source of unconditional and everlasting self-worth? Is it not salvation in itself? Is it a coincidence the soul is born pure of a virgin, miraculous, rejected and buried yet still lives?

Firstly, I would use the term 'spirit', as the eternal part of mankind. Even animals are soulish creatures - however, they lack a spirit.

Thus, even though our spirit will continue for eternity, we are still creations of the uncreated God - thus, we can never be divine.

Elia

What the?

Uhm... Names are human constructs and cause division for reasons of greed and power hunger. Understand that if I put it in All caps then I am referring to the ONE CREATOR GOD. You can call it YHWY, GOD, the Father, Elohim, Eloha, Allah, LORD, the Beneficent, the all subsisting, the watch maker, or any other term of respect as long as it is understood that you speak of the One Creator GOD.

One can speak of Moses, Joshua, Jesus, Elias, John the Baptist and others and be speaking of man under GOD

One can speak of Jesus of Nazareth alone when speaking of the pure lamb without blemish, Son of GOD, Son of man, the way, the Judge of all men.

What I'm getting at is that names are divisive, and for a reason, and that reason isn't of the work of God, but man.

You shouldn't condemn people because they don't use the same name you do when referring to GOD.

Peace

Bs"d

I'm just telling you what is written in the Hebrew Bible.

Whatever you make up is your problem and doesn't interest me.

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever.".

Micah 4:5

Elia

We can agree that Jews are not the most intelligent people.

However, the ones that knew their scriptures, and recognized that Jesus was The Word made flesh (As I already amply demonstrated to you from your scriptures), were infinitely more intelligent than the Jews like yourself.

Bs"d

You can quote any proof for this nonsense or are you as usual just spouting crazy ideas which you make up as you go?

You can't even get math correct.

You mean you disagree with "1 + 1 + 1 = 3, and not 1"?? :confused: :confused:

Refute this...

1 = 1 =1

I agree with that one. The only problem is that it has no relevance to our discussion whatsoever.

The point is: If you worship a "God the Father", and a "god the son", then you are worshipping TWO (2) gods, and not one.

This because 1 + 1 = 2, and not 1.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, My refuge in the day of affliction, the Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say: “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things.”"
Jer 16:19

Prizebeatz1

Firstly, I would use the term 'spirit', as the eternal part of mankind. Even animals are soulish creatures - however, they lack a spirit.

Thus, even though our spirit will continue for eternity, we are still creations of the uncreated God - thus, we can never be divine.

Okay, so the 'spirit' is the eternal part of us correct? Is the spirit divine?

Apple7

Bs"d

You can quote any proof for this nonsense or are you as usual just spouting crazy ideas which you make up as you go?

Your Tanak.

Read the clinic that God gave your people for denying Him.

You mean you disagree with "1 + 1 + 1 = 3, and not 1"?? :confused: :confused:

The Trinity is not the result of counted things.

I agree with that one. The only problem is that it has no relevance to our discussion whatsoever.

It provides Unitarians, like yourself, a better understanding of The Trinity.

Thus, it has utmost relevance to discussion.

Even you can understand it now.

The point is: If you worship a "God the Father", and a "god the son", then you are worshipping TWO (2) gods, and not one.

This because 1 + 1 = 2, and not 1.

Each is not the other; but each is the One God.

Your '2 God's concept' is yours....thus, the onus is upon YOU to prove it.

Good luck on that...

Apple7

It is a good thing for you would actually would have had to read scripture thoughtfully and carefully so as to believe that Jesus is the son of God, not "God the son"

You still working that worn-out 'argument' as if it had any merit...?

Elia

Your Tanak.

Bs"d

As usual, you cannot give any arguments or Biblical texts.

The Trinity is not the result of counted things.

The trinity is the result of the overheated imagination of Christians who want to explain away the fact that they worship two gods.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It is a good thing for you would actually would have had to read scripture thoughtfully and carefully so as to believe that Jesus is the son of God, not "God the son"

Yes.

Men make up their own terms more suited to what they think.

Maybe the Trinitarians can say how many consciousnesses was God before the creation, without admitting they believe in three Gods.

LA