Denial of the deity of Jesus

Apple7

1 - I do believe 20% of the NT as worthy learning something from. The other 80% is composed of anti-Jewish interpolations with the intent to promote the the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology.

Is it safe to assume that any portion of the NT that you quote for your position is 'trustworthy', then...?

You have been caught cherry-picking even from your Tanak, so, at least you are consistent in your hypocrisy...

2 - That's what you think! You err for not properly knowing even your own NT. Did you know that Jesus was talking to the Jews who had believed in him? (John 8:31) How would he charge the Jews who had believe in him as being children of the Devil? It makes no sense to me. Besides, Jews do not believe in Devil. That's from the gospel of Paul and not the one of Jesus.

3 - That's not true. The text says that Jesus was speaking to the Jews who had believed in him. Read John 8:31. You are messed up.

You failed to learn your lesson last time, via your selective reading.

Let's see if you can this time around...

Observe...

As He spoke these things, many believed into Him. Then Jesus said to the Jews who had believed in Him, If you continue in My Word, you are truly My disciples. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free. (John 8.30 – 32)

Two different groups of Jews are in view here.

The new believers...and the ones who 'had' believed in Him - but not anymore...separated by the term, 'then'.

See your ignorance?

So...

Let's now add the book of John to your trusted list of NT scripture.

:cigar:

Apple7

4 - Jesus was a Jew and I believe that he was saying the truth because to the Jews only, the Truth was given and refused to all other nations. Read Psalm. 147:19,20.

In what way was Jesus a Jew?

His theology?

No.

5 - This is an anti-Semitic slander against the Jews when rather the opposite was true when they gave evidences that twice Jesus' colleagues, the Pharisees tried to save Jesus from being arrested first from Herod if you read Luke 13:31, and later from Pilate if you read Luke 19:37-40. Enough to fell ashamed of what you said.

So...we already have John as one of your trusted Books...now we have Luke.....nice!

Apple7

6 - Peter was a Jew and as such, he would never slander the Jews with having killed Jesus because he knew who had crucified Jesus. That speech in Acts 2 was written by Luke. Besides, Luke reports about Peter and John as being unlearned and ignorant Jews. Every one knows that illiterate people don't write books.

You already verified John's gospel as truth when you quoted from it for your position.

That would be more Jewish hypocrisy to now go against its authority.

7 - That was not true at all. According to Mat. 5:17-19, Jesus came to confirm God's Law down to the letter which for the Jews is more important than life. Why would the Jews ask Pilate to crucify such a fellow Jew? It makes absolutely no sense. All lies by the Hellenist who wrote that gospel.

Now....you have added Mathew to your books of truth!

Keep going...!

Apple7

8 - If you focus on that speech of Stephen without Christian preconceived notions, the only conclusion is that Stephen did not happen at all. Too Christian when Paul was only a teenager at the time. (Acts 7:58) Therefore, the text was forged into the NT by Hellenist former disciples of Paul.

Just because you deny the truth that is told in scripture is no reason to reject its authenticity.

You reject half the prophets in your Tanak because you think that they were in a hallucinogenic dream state when they wrote.

9 - Never a prophet foretold of Jesus' coming. Show me one and I'll tell you what it is about.

Tell me about Debar Yahweh.

1 0 - More and more anti-Semitic slanders against the Jews without cause; so said Jesus in his Sermon on the Mount when he blessed the Jews. Read Mat. 5:11. That's why millions of Jews throughout History have been murdered through pogroms, blood libels, Crusades, Inquisition and the Holocaust. And all based on slanders.

When your self-pity has ended, I would like to thank you for once again confirming NT scripture as entirely truthful.

Thanks!

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Jesus' gospel was Judaism from the Tanach. You are name-calling Jesus by implying that the gospel of Paul was the same as the gospel of Jesus. Sorry, but you are simply promoting the Pauline policy of Replacement Theology. If the dead could know that you are painting Jesus as a demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman, he would turn in his grave. (Mat. 1:18)

The gospel of Jesus was different than primitive Judaism and Pauls post cross remix. The original gospel of "the kingdom of heaven" is what the Jews would be practicing and preaching from Jerusalem today if you had remained true to Abrahams open minded faith and received the incarnate Son.

Elia

The gospel of Jesus was different than primitive Judaism and Pauls post cross remix. The original gospel of "the kingdom of heaven" is what the Jews would be practicing and preaching from Jerusalem today if you had remained true to Abrahams open minded faith and received the incarnate Son.

Bs"d

God has no father, no son, and no brother. There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H.

And the only Scriptures inspired by God is the Hebrew Bible.

The Quran, the book of Mormon, the NT, and whatever there is, is not from God.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction. The Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say: “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things. Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know My hand and My might; and they shall know that My name is Y-H-W-H.”
Jer 16:19-21

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Bs"d

God has no father, no son, and no brother. There is only one God who is one, and that is Y-H-W-H.

And the only Scriptures inspired by God is the Hebrew Bible.

The Quran, the book of Mormon, the NT, and whatever there is, is not from God.

"O Y-H-W-H, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in the day of affliction. The Gentiles shall come to You from the ends of the earth and say: “Surely our fathers have inherited lies, worthlessness and unprofitable things. Therefore behold, I will this once cause them to know, I will cause them to know My hand and My might; and they shall know that My name is Y-H-W-H.”
Jer 16:19-21

Want to make God smile? ......a finite mind making seemingly authoritative statements about what the Infinite God can and cannot do.