Why did God create apemen?

way 2 go

Well, there are those Big Foot photos.....

:chuckle:

giphy.gif

iouae

m
The primitive life forms that evolved over 550,000,000 years, was created and planted in the shallow briny seas of Pangea. The evolution of life was characterized by "sudden" appearances or mutations of new forms. Will concious man is roughly 1,000,000 years old. The earth was already populated and fell before Adam and Eve arrived.

You got all the facts right. Your only mistake is ascribing the sudden explosion of life to chance.

But good point that food chains existed from the Cambrian, and things have been eating other things for millions of years.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Humans descended from primates which came from lemurs. The Simions branched off of the same line and retrogressed.

Adam and Eve came to earth long after the evolution of man and the fall of the crafty beast.
You are a lemur.:dizzy:
Let's just assume you are monkeying around for humor, as no other explanation would do.:mmph:

iouae

Adam and Eve came to earth long after the evolution of man and the fall of the crafty beast.

When one Googles "earliest human civilisation" one gets the following...
"Sumer, located in Mesopotamia, is the first known complex civilization, developing the first city-states in the 4th millennium BCE. It was in these cities that the earliest known form of writing, cuneiform script, appeared around 3000 BCE."

This is perfectly in line with the Bible account that mankind's rise was recent.

But God had experimented with hominids (or "crafty beasts") who used tools, walked upright but never created civilisations, and we find their remains, in tiny numbers. These, such as the Neanderthals, were wiped out before God created Adam and Eve. Whatever method God used to wipe out His proto-humans, it left earth in darkness, without form and void.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know the answer to the question "Did God create apemen?". What is an apeman?

Shalom.

Jacob

iouae

Shalom.

I do not know the answer to the question "Did God create apemen?". What is an apeman?

Shalom.

Jacob

By "apeman" I meant hominid.

hominid - Any of various primates of the family Hominidae, whose only living members are modern humans. ... Besides the modern species Homo sapiens, hominids also include extinct species of Homo (such as H. erectus) and the extinct genus Australopithecus. In some classifications, the family Hominidae also includes the anthropoid apes.

iouae

Ape and Human DNA is not even similar. In other words, there is no relationship between us.

Ape and human DNA is 95 to 98% similar.

But if both have a common Creator, why would God not use DNA which worked for apes, and make it work for humans?

In fact all life on earth has the same genetic code, God reuses what works for one, to work for another.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
By "apeman" I meant hominid.

hominid - Any of various primates of the family Hominidae, whose only living members are modern humans. ... Besides the modern species Homo sapiens, hominids also include extinct species of Homo (such as H. erectus) and the extinct genus Australopithecus. In some classifications, the family Hominidae also includes the anthropoid apes.
Shalom.

I believe that Adam and Eve are the first humans or members of mankind. Does that help to explain why I asked this question?

Shalom.

Jacob

CherubRam

Ape and human DNA is 95 to 98% similar.

But if both have a common Creator, why would God not use DNA which worked for apes, and make it work for humans?

In fact all life on earth has the same genetic code, God reuses what works for one, to work for another.

Earth worms have more in common.

iouae

Shalom.

I believe that Adam and Eve are the first humans or members of mankind. Does that help to explain why I asked this question?

Shalom.

Jacob

Do you accept that these precursor humans existed?
I have never seen a hominid fossil, except maybe a cast of one in a museum.
One also sees rock paintings in caves.
And one sees stone axes, arrow heads made of chipped stone etc.
These hominid bones, stone tools, and rock paintings are almost impossible to date accurately.
But hominid bones and implements seem to be found in layers of rock earlier than where modern human, Homo sapiens remains are found.

These hominid remains need explaining, right?
My hypothesis is that these precursor humans show us that God experimented with proto-humans, before creating Adam and Eve, 6000 years ago. This is exactly what a Great Scientist would do. Iron out the bugs before creating creatures in His image, after His likeness.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you accept that these precursor humans existed?
I have never seen a hominid fossil, except maybe a cast of one in a museum.
One also sees rock paintings in caves.
And one sees stone axes, arrow heads made of chipped stone etc.
These hominid bones, stone tools, and rock paintings are almost impossible to date accurately.
But hominid bones and implements seem to be found in layers of rock earlier than where modern human, Homo sapiens remains are found.

These hominid remains need explaining, right?
My hypothesis is that these precursor humans show us that God experimented with proto-humans, before creating Adam and Eve, 6000 years ago. This is exactly what a Great Scientist would do. Iron out the bugs before creating creatures in His image, after His likeness.
Shalom.

I do not share your hypothesis. I know next to nothing of these things and I do not believe these things.

Shalom.

Jacob

6days

Jonahdog was correct "Whew, what a load of nonsense---theologically, scientifically. Your lack of knowledge knows few bounds."

iouae

Shalom.

I do not share your hypothesis. I know next to nothing of these things and I do not believe these things.

Shalom.

Jacob

I knew little about palaeontology till I joined TOL two years ago. There was a thread started by Michael Cadry on it. Now I read all I can get on the subject. In two years time, you too will be a convert.