Why did God create apemen?

iouae

Always satisfying for me when someone I have taken the time to engage and correct comes along and makes a post like the OP here. It relieves me of any small guilt pangs I may have in placing these sorts on ignore afterwards. What a wonderful witness for open theism this confused person makes. :AMR1:

AMR

Google definition "open theism"
Open Theism is the thesis that, because God loves us and desires that we freely choose to reciprocate His love, He has made His knowledge of, and plans for, the future conditional upon our actions. Though omniscient, God does not know what we will freely do in the future.

For an open theist, all things are possible.
For a closed theist, only one future is possible.

Matt 19:26...but with God all things are possible.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
The fossil record shows "explosions" of life such as the Cambrian explosion where there is nothing, then suddenly, in the next layer, fully complete ecosystems of fossils.

Incorrect that there was "nothing" before the Cambrian.

iouae

So what? How do you interpret that?

My interpretation is that you know something about the Cambrian and Pre-cambrian, to correct me on that detail.

If most Christians knew about the Cambrian and Pre-cambrian, and the significance of that explosion of life from next to nothing, they would be taking every opportunity to rub evolutionists noses in this bit of information, which disproves evolution. And it proves creation, since suddenly, life in all its glory and abundance appears suddenly on earth, again, proving creation.

I had not heard of these till I joined TOL two years ago, and was forced to read a little about palaeontology.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
The primitive life forms that evolved over 550,000,000 years, was created and planted in the shallow briny seas of Pangea. The evolution of life was characterized by "sudden" appearances or mutations of new forms. Will concious man is roughly 1,000,000 years old. The earth was already populated and fell before Adam and Eve arrived.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Humans descended from primates which came from lemurs. The Simions branched off of the same line and retrogressed.

Adam and Eve came to earth long after the evolution of man and the fall of the crafty beast.