Why did God create apemen?

Right Divider

Body part
I don't consider my self great, you must have a complex. Defending the shaky story of Genesis has lead you to be oversensitive and defensive. If you ever do open your hard heart and realize the truth, don't get mad at God! He NEVER claimed to write the discredited Jews self important story.
  • You keep making bold and false claims
  • I'm not angry, just telling the truth
Genesis is largely a man made myth that is unsupported by the facts revealed in the earth.
The LORD Jesus Christ confirmed Genesis and He knows FAR more than you do.

The Jews lost sight of their calling. Being hauled off into captivity once again was too much for them to take! The priest class went to the other extreme and converted secular history into an exaggerated fiction. The same human pride that lead them to reject Jesus lead them to overstate their importance and segregate from the world.
That there was corruption in the "priest class" does NOT invalidate God's Word. You are utterly confused and believe that God is incapable of supervising its construction. Your "god" is not the God of the Bible, but some man-made fairy tale "god".

Caino

BANNED
Banned
  • You keep making bold and false claims
  • I'm not angry, just telling the truth

The LORD Jesus Christ confirmed Genesis and He knows FAR more than you do.

That there was corruption in the "priest class" does NOT invalidate God's Word. You are utterly confused and believe that God is incapable of supervising its construction. Your "god" is not the God of the Bible, but some man-made fairy tale "god".

The claim that God wrote the current list of books within the current cannon, is an invention of the Church.

Jesus knew that the men of religion were corrupt as well as their exaggerated writings.

Jesus revealed the true Father in his life. The old wine is sour.

Right Divider

Body part
The claim that God wrote the current list of books within the current cannon, is an invention of the Church.
That false claim is the invention of the Caino and friends psychic network.

Jesus knew that the men of religion were corrupt as well as their exaggerated writings.
The LORD Jesus Christ confirmed the scripture time and time again.

Jesus revealed the true Father in his life. The old wine is sour.
:juggle:
Please show me where you found this documentation of the life of Jesus.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That false claim is the invention of the Caino and friends psychic network.

The LORD Jesus Christ confirmed the scripture time and time again.

:juggle:
Please show me where you found this documentation of the life of Jesus.

Jesus confirmed the errancy of scripture. The scripture was used to reject Jesus.

I find Jesus in the human gospels as well as the Urantia revelation. The UB has much more accurate information about our planets history which is being validated by scientific discovery.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
Fish provide insight into the evolution of the immune system. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/11/171106100142.htm

Greg Jennings

If I post links here about the subject, will you read them? (Chances are I have already read any link you might post about Gilgamesh / Bilgamesh.)

I'm afraid my question was posed to RightDivider, as I've been down this road with you too many times before than to expect rational conversation. You insist on miracles that have no basis in reality, astronomy, archaeology, physics, or paleontology.

When you are willing to suspend rational thought, as you yourself have demonstrated to me, then no rational conversation can be had

iouae

For God to create a human out of atoms and matter is no small deal.

Of course, everything is no big deal for those who believe that God knows everything.
The trouble with those who believe God knows everything, is it shows that they know nothing.

And their utter lack of knowledge, is only matched by their utter pride in their God who knows everything. They proudly scorn those of us who believe God worked exceptionally hard thinking up the laws that govern this universe. To them, God could as easily create a universe as snap His fingers.

Jhn 5:17
But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.

I believe part of that "work" God does, was to spend multiple billions of years in fierce concentration and intense focus thinking up the laws which would govern this material universe. Then along comes Mr. Christian knownothing who says "God knows everything - He could just breath out universes". Mr Christian knownothing has just flippantly dismissed what God has spent aeons toiling at. The closest analogy I can think of, is you show someone your life's work, and they say "that's nice". God's effort on mankinds behalf, is just pearls before swine.

So how hard is it to create a human who appreciates all the effort God has expended on mankind's behalf?

Making a human is not like making another plant or animal. Although humans are made of the same flesh, bones and DNA as other animals, their ability to imagine such a thing as eternal life and to use language to express belief in intangible things, sets mankind apart. No other animals that I know of, are inherently religious. This makes us gullible, full of faith in bull dust, susceptible to conspiracy theories, lovers of fairy tales - you can sell us snake oil and political ideologies. You can promise us the impossible, and we will hold you to it. That's how politicians and preachers make their living.

To make a creature this gullible, this sheep-like, this willing to go along with the crowd and rush out to buy Bitcoins even though they exist only as digital zero's and one's in cyberspace - hey, I have some tulips you might want to buy, and a Golden Gate bridge or two. It is no mean feat to make a creature this dumb, but at the same time, made in the image of One so smart.

An animal never has to explain its behaviour, it just reacts on instinct. It does not have the vocabulary to explain why it just bit you. Humans do the dumbest things, and then stutter and stammer before Judge Judy. The reason we are like this is because half the time we do behave like animals, and the other half of the time we spend justifying why acting like dumb and dumber seemed a good idea at the time. So we lie. We are experts at lying to ourselves first. Someone like Judge Judy may expose the tip of the iceberg of lies. Topping that iceberg is the idea that we are inherently good. We honestly believe that the universe owes us something, like three square meals and a pain-free day. It's hard to make an animal this optimistic, so full of faith in anything and everything. We accept food and rides from strangers. We trust our lives to planes and pilots and mechanics. We hurtle down ski-slopes on untested equipment, because we believe it was made by professionals. We believe the advertising, and we trust the smooth finish. Oh, its hard to make an animal this dumb who believes it is this smart.

So God practiced making Hominids. They bruised their thumbs bashing stones into sharp pointed spears so that they could hunt wooly mammoths. These, our ancestors, with their oversized egos, could imagine a wooly mammoth steak sizzling on a stone-age barbecue. With mouths watering at this thought, they left their smokey cave to follow mammoth tracks in the snow. And God smiled. He was clearly on the right track to creating creatures of faith, creatures of optimism, creatures who would work together, feeble, naked little things who imagined themselves gods.

Last edited:

iouae

GOD'S PROBLEM WITH CREATING EVE

When I look at Ediacara biota, I see experimentation with multicellular organisms. These fossils are the very first multicellular organisms formed 530 million BCE. Wikipedia agrees with me saying "... their strange forms might be seen as a "failed experiment" in multicellular life, with later multicellular life evolving independently from unrelated single-celled organisms.[9]" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ediacaran_biota

Where Wiki and I differ is that they see the Ediacara biota as a failed evolutionary experiment. Since I believe Jhn 1:3 which says "All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made" I see these as God experimenting with multicellular life. And God saw no future for these type of species to continue into the Cambrian. They had demonstrated some point to God.

Along a similar vein, I put myself in God's shoes contemplating making a female version of Himself, viz. Eve. This is no mean feat. This may require a bit of experimentation since nothing like a female human has ever existed before in the 530 million year history of multicellular life, nor was there one in heaven to pattern her on.

First, God has to make her attractive to Adam.

Second, God has to get a huge head to pass through her hips. No head this big has ever had to pass through a pelvic canal that small. This is new in the history of the world.

Third, humans have to remain married and stay together for up to 20 years to raise this baby born with a huge empty head, which grows to three times the size after birth.

Fourth, staying together as a couple requires them forsaking animal urges to procreate with all and sundry. Most animals have seasons they come into heat, and this brings them together. Adult humans would be permanently able to go on heat on demand.

Fifth, there is not much sexual dimorphism in humans. Females are only slightly smaller than males. Where males have to physically fight with other males for mates, the male-female size gap is generally great.

Sixth, females, like males are made in the image of God, after His likeness. Thus the female cannot differ too significantly from the male, or from how God is.

Seventh, humans have to be able to work together, cooperate, not only in marriages, but in society. Humans are pathetically weak compared to wild animal strength and teeth and claws. Cooperation will be needed for the human species to survive.
Women will need to nurture babies and men will need to be more violent to protect these females and young. Thus women will like to talk, and men will like to confront the problem rather than talk about it. A talking species will be a first in itself, and a unique challenge.

And never far from contemplating these problems is God's preeminent desire to create a material life-form which will understand Him, and worship Him, and want to draw close to Him without ever in its lifetime seeing Him. Thus both sexes must be unbelievably naive and gullible and trusting and optimistic and willing to believe just about anything. God would use this faith, trust and goodwill and turn it towards Himself so as to save them and give those who turn to Him, immortality.

Bear in mind that there was no pattern for bipedalism, marriage, speech, faith, nor was there any pattern for human sex or human marriage either in the fossil record or in heaven.

Thus God has to think up how human society must function in a non-disfuntional way. At the same time, God must give them free will, and teach them responsibility. They must rule creation, but first rule themselves.

These are just some of the issues God faced when creating Adam and Eve. We look back with hindsight and see that God gives males 15% body fat and more muscle, to enable them to hunt. God gives women 25% body fat to make them soft and cuddly. Then God messes with both male and female minds to make them mutually attracted to each other.

And humans have to think abstractly and handle technology, and smelt iron, and send satellite into space and do all sorts of things undreamed of by animals. And they must have the heart to dress and keep the garden. Most humans have altruism and care for birds that fall out of nests or lost dogs etc. We will go out of our way to help others who will never repay us. We like to teach. There are all kinds of forums where folks give up their time to help others for nothing. Animals don't do this.

God had to program all of the above into Homo sapiens. I have no problem with the idea that God was trying out His ideas on the Neanderthals, and on Homo erectus and Homo habilis and standing back and watching how close these hominids came to His ideals. As expressed before, I have no time for the "God knows everything" Christian who is dismissive of the difficulty of creating a man and a woman who could potentially live forever.

And think of how clever God is. For 18 years we raise our children to be decent humans. Every time we love or teach or discipline them, we are doing God a favour. They are His children too. Those are millions of interventions on God's behalf, by millions of parents every day.

Last edited: