Who will answer my questions?

marhig

You are saying it is not right to God's Word. Just as Peter and Jude says...people blasphemy things they do not understand.

2 Peter 2:12 But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand.

Jude 1:10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand, and the very things they do understand by instinct--as irrational animals do--will destroy them.

They are the exact same, except the Father came as flesh and blood.

God the Father really did come as a Man. Do men have to obey God? I answer all your questions, now answer mine.

You are arguing against Jesus who says, ""As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love." John 15:9

If you obey my commands, you will continue in my love, as I have obeyed my Father's commands and continue in His love. John 15:10

Yes as the father loved Jesus he has loved us, so how can he be the father? The scriptures that you have quoted contradicts you. Thoss scriptures show us that Jesus obeys his father, that he has been loved by the father and that he continues in HIS father's love so how can he then also be the father?

GT I don't believe as you do, there's no point in going on.

oatmeal

Yes as the father loved Jesus he has loved us, so how can he be the father? The scriptures that you have quoted contradicts you. Thoss scriptures show us that Jesus obeys his father, that he has been loved by the father and that he continues in HIS father's love so how can he then also be the father?

Thanks for correcting her.

oatmeal

I really doubt showing YOU anything will make you see. :sigh: The way you state your demand tells me that. Stubborn pride will keep you from hearing. But for others who might read here....

Just as the Jews understood who I AM refers to, they understood that confessing Jesus Christ as THE LORD is confessing Him as Lord God.

Romans 10:9KJV That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.​

He's called here, "The same LORD OVER ALL".

Romans 10:12KJV For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.​

That same Lord over all as we see all throughout Scripture.

Joshua 3:11KJV Behold, the ark of the covenant of the Lord of all the earth passeth over before you into Jordan.

Psalm 47:2KJV For the Lord most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.

Psalm 103:19KJV The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.

Paul knew the Shema, and all the Jews knew the Shema, as it is written. "The Lord our God is ONE LORD". Deuteronomy 6:4KJV, Mark 12:29KJV

Zechariah 14:9KJV And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

I too am waiting to see where it says that you must believe that Jesus is God to be saved.

Evidently, if Lord=God, then Abraham is God,

1 Peter 3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

So how many Gods do you have?

marhig

I too am waiting to see where it says that you must believe that Jesus is God to be saved.

1 Peter 3:6 Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.

Oatmeal I've just thought of this too, there is the LORD God and the Lord Jesus Christ but only the LORD is the LORD God Almighty, look at this

Psalm110

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Matthew 22

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

Acts 2

This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Until I make thy foes thy footstool. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

So there are 2 the LORD God and the Lord Jesus Christ. And the LORD God has MADE Jesus both Lord and Christ.

So there is only one LORD God Almighty and he's the father. And he's also the God and father of Christ Jesus.

glorydaz

You're saying about their being one Lord. Yet you ignore the fact that Jesus said in John 17, that the father is the only true God and eternal life is to know him, and that the father is greater than he, that without the father he could do nothing. That God exalted him and GAVE him a name above every name, which is why he is Lord to us. And that Christ is our head, but the head of Christ is God. You ignore the fact that Jesus himself called the father his God before and after his resurrection, and that the father GAVE Jesus power over all flesh.

When there is so much error in the first sentence, I cannot stand the thought of reading the rest.

I'm not ignoring anything. Jesus is a man. No doubt about it.

Sadly for you...and critical to your salvation, is your IGNORING that Jesus IS GOD...the ONE LORD GOD.

You are not saved, and you make it clear with your rejection of Jesus being your Creator God.
When you decide you want to know God, then you can listen and read ALL OF SCRIPTURE...not just your cherry picking verses that speak of the HUMANITY of our LORD God and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

God came as a Man.

You refuse to believe that after all the scriptures that tell us that.

You don't have to debate if you do not want to, but I will continue to.

The scriptures say contend for the faith and I am a contender for God's Truth.

glorydaz

Many lords and many gods, but there is ONE LORD GOD.

You know, but you refuse to admit, that calling Abraham "lord" does not equate to confessing Jesus Christ as the LORD. If you don't, then you are in worse condition than I thought, and your attempt to deceive is noted.

Just as you know calling the judges of Israel, "gods" does not equate to their being God. If you don't, then you are more lost than I ever imagined. But I've seen you bring that up as example, too. :nono:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You know, but you refuse to admit, that calling Abraham "lord" does not equate to confessing Jesus Christ as the LORD. If you don't, then you are in worse condition than I thought, and your attempt to deceive is noted.

Just as you know calling the judges of Israel, "gods" does not equate to their being God. If you don't, then you are more lost than I ever imagined. But I've seen you bring that up as example, too. :nono:
:BRAVO:

oatmeal

Oatmeal I've just thought of this too, there is the LORD God and the Lord Jesus Christ but only the LORD is the LORD God Almighty, look at this

Psalm110

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Matthew 22

While the Pharisees were gathered together, Jesus asked them, Saying, What think ye of Christ? whose son is he? They say unto him, The Son of David. He saith unto them, How then doth David in spirit call him Lord, saying,

The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool?

If David then call him Lord, how is he his son?

Acts 2

This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,

Until I make thy foes thy footstool. Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

So there are 2 the LORD God and the Lord Jesus Christ. And the LORD God has MADE Jesus both Lord and Christ.

So there is only one LORD God Almighty and he's the father. And he's also the God and father of Christ Jesus.

It is vital to distinguish between the Lord God and His son the lord Jesus the anointed. Or as I like to put it, between the Lord Senior and lord junior

oatmeal

:wazzup:correction?
:listen:You need to change the title of your thread to " Who will give me the answers I want to hear?"

That would work! I am looking not for theological opinions but scripture!

When you have scripture and can rightly divide it then you have something to offer

oatmeal

What?!!!???!!!!????

Are you suggesting that all references to "lord" do not refer to the Lord God?

Are you saying that the lord Abraham is not the Lord God?

No way!

Can that be possible?

But how can you distinguish between the Lord Abraham and the Lord God?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
What?!!!???!!!!????

Are you suggesting that all references to "lord" do not refer to the Lord God?

Are you saying that the lord Abraham is not the Lord God?

No way!

Can that be possible?

But how can you distinguish between the Lord Abraham and the Lord God?
Context

God's Truth

It is vital to distinguish between the Lord God and His son the lord Jesus the anointed. Or as I like to put it, between the Lord Senior and lord junior

Tell us the difference between them.

And, what about the fact that in Hebrew's written language there are no capital letters?

popsthebuilder

Ephesians 1: 15. Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16. Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17. That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 20. Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21. Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22. And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23. Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

(People will ask for an explanation; it is self explanatory.)

oatmeal

If the trinitarians are right, then all who are referred to as "lord" or "god" or "son of God" are God himself!

Since they do not distinguish between God who is spirit and a human or many humans what is it that I am supposed to do with them? Trust them? Thanks, but no thanks

oatmeal

Tell us the difference between them.

And, what about the fact that in Hebrew's written language there are no capital letters?

Where do you want to start?

How about God is invisible,but Jesus Christ is not?

Or how about that God is greater than Jesus Christ?

Or how about that God is eternal but Jesus Christ had a beginning, a conception and birth?

Or how about that God cannot be tempted,but Jesus Christ was tempted in all ways even as we are?

Or how about that God is all knowing but Jesus Christ is not?

It is well known, isn't it, that if two are similar in all points except one point, that is proof that they are not one and the same, that they are not identical?

Capitalization or no capitalization in English where there was no such distinction in the original languages is private interpretation.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If the trinitarians are right, then all who are referred to as "lord" or "god" or "son of God" are God himself!

Since they do not distinguish between God who is spirit and a human or many humans what is it that I am supposed to do with them? Trust them? Thanks, but no thanks

Incorrect. We look at the context to determine Who or who is being talked about.

Also useful is the capitalization of the names of God the translators carefully determined to put into the English translations.