Who will answer my questions?

glorydaz

Rest your case forever if you want.

That does not change the truth of scripture

You cannot answer my question either because you cannot have both statements be true.

Of course they can't be true to a man of the flesh.

But, true they are, nontheless.

God is not man.

Jesus is 100% man.

It's a riddle you will never solve until you believe what is written in the Bible.

glorydaz

Oh, the usual, he's got me over a barrel, he is actually has truth and scriptural logic, and I have none so oatmeal gets to be insulted instead of replied to.

Nice job of Biblical studies.

Hey Oats, do you believe that all things are possible with God?

popsthebuilder

Right, except for Jesus. He was not like other men in every way....according to God's UNtruth. :doh:

I guess her claim is that it was the HOLY SPIRIT here who groaned and was troubled, instead of our Lord's own human spirit. "Who knoweth the things of a man except the spirit of man that is in Him?"

John 11:32-34
32 Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled. 34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.​

Our Lord Jesus Christ well knew the things of man AND the things of God. He was both in all ways.
Knowing GOD is synonymous with being of GOD; begotten. Which is not the same as begat. Son is not synonymous with Father while contained within the flesh or temporal vessel.

glorydaz

Knowing GOD is synonymous with being of GOD; begotten. Which is not the same as begat. Son is not synonymous with Father while contained within the flesh or temporal vessel.

I see an opinion, but I'll be darned if I can figure out what you're saying.

I know...post a verse to support each statement. Even one will do.

popsthebuilder

I see an opinion, but I'll be darned if I can figure out what you're saying.

I know...post a verse to support each statement. Even one will do.
It should be evident to you.

It will take time that I simply do not have now. Perhaps someone would care to show scriptural reference for things knowing and being of GOD, and how though those things are of GOD, as is the Word of GOD, that is not the strict utter fullness there of. It can be easily and readily discerned in all of scripture.

God's Truth

Right, except for Jesus. He was not like other men in every way....according to God's UNtruth. :doh:

I guess her claim is that it was the HOLY SPIRIT here who groaned and was troubled, instead of our Lord's own human spirit. "Who knoweth the things of a man except the spirit of man that is in Him?"

John 11:32-34
32 Then when Mary was come where Jesus was, and saw him, she fell down at his feet, saying unto him, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died. 33 When Jesus therefore saw her weeping, and the Jews also weeping which came with her, he groaned in the spirit, and was troubled. 34 And said, Where have ye laid him? They said unto him, Lord, come and see.​

Our Lord Jesus Christ well knew the things of man AND the things of God. He was both in all ways.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God the Father.

Jesus' man spirit is the Holy Spirit come as a Man's spirit.

Why did you highlight Jesus groaning?

Where do you ever get that Jesus' Spirit being the Holy Spirit come as a Man's spirit would cause him not to know his groans?

Tell me, who makes intercession for the saved?

The Spirit intercedes for us.

See Romans 8:26, 27.

Jesus intercedes for us.

See Hebrews 7:25, Romans 8:34.

They are the same.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Oh, the usual, he's got me over a barrel, he is actually has truth and scriptural logic, and I have none so oatmeal gets to be insulted instead of replied to.

Nice job of Biblical studies.

I am not insulting by helping you get spiritual advice, How does that insult you?:confused:

God's Truth

ERROR ALERT. ERROR ALERT. ERROR ALERT.

GOD THE WORD became flesh and dwelt among us. John 1:1, John 1:14

When there is no Scriptural support, you will find the enemy is doing the speaking.

The word WAS GOD.

There is ONLY ONE GOD AND He is the Father.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthian 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Did you read those scriptures?

There is ONLY ONE GOD and He is the Father.

Believe.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The word WAS GOD.

Ephesians 4:6 one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.

1 Corinthian 8:6 yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Did you read those scriptures?

There is ONLY ONE GOD and He is the Father.

Believe.

Well no.

There is one God the creator and Father of Jesus,

and one Son designated God by the Father.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

God's Truth

Well no.

There is one God the creator and Father of Jesus,

and one Son designated God by the Father.

Heb 1:8 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Heb 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

Act 2:36 Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

How in the world do you get that you disproved what I said?

The word WAS GOD.

God's Truth

The scriptures are true but your version of them is false.

LA

You haven't disproved anything. You just have no understanding.

God the Father came as a Son.

God as a Man obeyed.

Since he obeyed, the Father gave him the highest place.

glorydaz

It should be evident to you.

It will take time that I simply do not have now. Perhaps someone would care to show scriptural reference for things knowing and being of GOD, and how though those things are of GOD, as is the Word of GOD, that is not the strict utter fullness there of. It can be easily and readily discerned in all of scripture.

Right. You just don't have time to support what you say with a verse from the Bible. :nono:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Here she is denying Jesus Christ (the Son of God) is God.

Here she is denying the Holy Spirit is God.

How embarrassing for you, God's UNtruth.

She is only able to understand God in anthropomorphic terms. She, along with others, have limited understanding and incapable of developing the mental means to apprehend the nature of God to the slightest extent. Persons like her should follow the teachings of more intelligent and qualified theologians, but she lacks the ego strength to admit she has limited comprehension; she is unable be honest with herself and seek those who know. Her inability to accept her limitations disables her from having the courage to place her faith in those who are able to lead her towards salvation.

This is the sin nature of willful ignorance.