Who died on the cross? - a Hall of Fame thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Getting off track of the OP alert!

Why don't gr and ZM get a 1:1 thread or start a new thread on the topic?

We would all be interested in the topic: "Does God Specifically Decree to Create Persons As Vessels for Destruction: Supralapsarianism in the Dock"

Z Man

Scripture declares the opposite.
This is where we part ways every time. I post Scripture that says God creates the wicked for the day of doom, you say it says the opposite. Obviously, there is a contradiction. Why else would there be a Calvinistic and OT camp? The Scripture contradicts itself and people choose sides on how to interpret it, I guess based upon what makes them feel better, or something, I don't know. The point is, Scripture contradicts itself.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Getting off track of the OP alert!

Why don't gr and ZM get a 1:1 thread or start a new thread on the topic?

We would all be interested in the topic: "Does God Specifically Decree to Create Persons As Vessels for Destruction: Supralapsarianism in the Dock"

What a coincidence! That is the exact title of my doctoral thesis now published and available on Amazon .... here....(link may be broke...keep trying until your finger gets sore).

godrulz

Hall of Fame
This is where we part ways every time. I post Scripture that says God creates the wicked for the day of doom, you say it says the opposite. Obviously, there is a contradiction. Why else would there be a Calvinistic and OT camp? The Scripture contradicts itself and people choose sides on how to interpret it, I guess based upon what makes them feel better, or something, I don't know. The point is, Scripture contradicts itself.

KJV proof texts (God creates evil) fails to distinguish heinous moral evil from natural disasters sent in righteous judgment, for e.g.

I am going to start a thread on why the issues between OT and Calvinism are more about free will (or compatibilism) and sovereignty than EDF.

Zman and Beloved are extreme Calvinists. It is like banging one's head against the wall.

Watch this: Is it God's will that babies get sodomized and murdered? Is it for a higher purpose? Is God responsible for this in any sense? How do you explain this in light of meticulous control or God's will always being done?

beloved57

amr says

No! It does not say “the man jesus Christ came in the flesh”. That is what you are saying and only you.

Whenever Jesus christ is used its referring to the man christ jesus..

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
What a coincidence! That is the exact title of my doctoral thesis now published and available on Amazon .... here....(link may be broke...keep trying until your finger gets sore).
If you're going to fake a link, at least make it green and underlined.:doh:

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
amr says

Whenever Jesus christ is used its referring to the man christ jesus..
No! As I explained to you here, the fully divine nature and fully human nature is implied when the full name is used: “Jesus Christ” (see also 1 John 4:2).

beloved57

No! As I explained to you here, the fully divine nature and fully human nature is implied when the full name is used: “Jesus Christ” (see also 1 John 4:2).

Sorry bud Jesus is his man name..

1 tim 2 5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Sorry bud Jesus is his man name..

1 tim 2 5

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

This shows that Jesus is still the God-Man after the resurrection (glorified body), not that He was a man before incarnation. Jn. 1:1-14 shows that He is eternal God by nature (spirit) before earth and added humanity only after the virgin conception and birth from Mary.

Sozo

This shows that Jesus is still the God-Man after the resurrection (glorified body), not that He was a man before incarnation. Jn. 1:1-14 shows that He is eternal God by nature (spirit) before earth and added humanity only after the virgin conception and birth from Mary.
You just claimed that Jesus is "fully" man at the right hand of God, which denies that Jesus has the glory He had before the incarnation. Which makes you a false teacher.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You just claimed that Jesus is "fully" man at the right hand of God, which denies that Jesus has the glory He had before the incarnation. Which makes you a false teacher.

He is the glorified God-Man with His full glory unveiled as before the incarnation. At the transfiguration, His glory shone through again. In His daily life, it was veiled by flesh and unbelievers saw him just as a mere mortal with their naked eyes.

The Bible says He is the man Christ Jesus after the resurrection. This refutes JWs who say His body was zapped into gas in space and he was recreated as a spirit creature, Michael.

The resurrection of Christ, like all biblical resurrections, was bodily (Jn. 2; Lk. 24). He was forever changed as the glorified man, but still has equal and full glory with the Father as God. Are you denying His physical resurrection (I Cor. 15), a denial of the gospel, and saying He rose just like His pre-incarnate state without a glorified body?

beloved57

Jesus is in a resurrected body. His nature is divine, not human.

Yes He is Human and Divine that is He is God/Man..He is mediator 1 tim 2:

Jesus christ is a man in the Trinity by virtue of His Hypostatic union with The word, they're one..

beloved57

People are denying that Jesus Christ the God Man preexsisted before the virgin birth, but the scriptures contradict that..notice

eph 3:

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

God created all Things by Him , so he had to be before all things were created..

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You should just stop posting. God the Son was not a man before he was manifested in the flesh as Jesus.

beloved57

You should just stop posting. God the Son was not a man before he was manifested in the flesh as Jesus.

The above verse Just called you a liar , you too are of anti christ..

eph 3:

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

How did God create all things by Jesus christ if He did not exsist ? You have lost your mind..

Jesus christ is a man a God Man

1 tim 2

One of jesus christ roles as Mediator is to create..

col 1:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

To deny this is anti christ...

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The above verse Just called you a liar , you too are of anti christ..

eph 3:

How did God create all things by Jesus christ if He did not exsist ? You have lost your mind..

Jesus christ is a man a God Man

1 tim 2

One of jesus christ roles as Mediator is to create..

col 1:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

To deny this is anti christ...
Welcome to the ignore list. You are not teachable so not worthy of any more consideration. If you want to know the spirit of the anti-Christ, look into the mirror as long as you believe that Christ existed in a glorified human body before His virgin birth. Bye, now!

Status
Not open for further replies.