Who died on the cross? - a Hall of Fame thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beloved57

Welcome to the ignore list. You are not teachable so not worthy of any more consideration. If you want to know the spirit of the anti-Christ, look into the mirror as long as you believe that Christ existed in a glorified human body before His virgin birth. Bye, now!

There is nothing a antichrist teacher like you can teach me nothing..

mark 9

2And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them

See ya at the judgment you blasphemer..

godrulz

Hall of Fame
AMR: Our sermon was about discipleship and maturity today.

I felt a prompt that I should allow you to speak into my life, as you have at times, without pride or defensiveness. I objected to this prompt, but consoled myself that God once spoke through a donkey, so I will take it from a Calvinist who loves God and His Word.

I will not agree with everything, but I value your calling us to accountability.

I am not there yet with sozo, since he speaks in the flesh and from a wrong spirit with a wrong motive and lacks credibility and integrity.

Beloved is extreme and wrong.

Apparently some Reformed people are Open Theists or charismatics. Would you say that Calvinists are more pure or dogmatic than generic Reformed people (I tend to lump you together)?

I trust you had a good day in the Lord's House and are now enjoying time with your family and friends. I work all night, so nap time. Blessings in Him (Eph. 1:3).

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AMR: Our sermon was about discipleship and maturity today.

I felt a prompt that I should allow you to speak into my life, as you have at times, without pride or defensiveness. I objected to this prompt, but consoled myself that God once spoke through a donkey, so I will take it from a Calvinist who loves God and His Word.
Despite the back-handedness of this comment, I will accept it in the charitable spirit in which it was offered.

I will not agree with everything, but I value your calling us to accountability.
fair enoiugh

I am not there yet with sozo, since he speaks in the flesh and from a wrong spirit with a wrong motive and lacks credibility and integrity.
I think sozo speaks from a believer's perspective, despite being gravely misinformed on some key issues. For me, "in the flesh" here means someone who, while Christian, is subject to sinning. Yes?

Beloved is extreme and wrong.
Yes, he is. And it is embarrassing.

Apparently some Reformed people are Open Theists or charismatics.
'Apparently' is the operative word. I have met many who will appropriate a label for themselves with no clear understanding of what that label really means. This especially true for those claiming to be Calvinists, who are actually nothing more than three or four-point Baptists.

Would you say that Calvinists are more pure or dogmatic than generic Reformed people (I tend to lump you together)?
Yes, I would. The true Calvinist is one very steeped in the doctrines, which are not easy to fully grasp, nor articulate properly, without substantive personal and/or formal study. Is the true Clavinist dogmatic? Indeed. Our beliefs are dogma and not a loosely-federated collection of incoherent doctrinal points.

I trust you had a good day in the Lord's House and are now enjoying time with your family and friends. I work all night, so nap time. Blessings in Him (Eph. 1:3).
I did. But now you must answer for your implied assertion of my status as a Christian to which I take offense. Sorry, but it is all about that accountability thing you mentioned above. :chew:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The above verse Just called you a liar , you too are of anti christ..

eph 3:

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

How did God create all things by Jesus christ if He did not exsist ? You have lost your mind..

Jesus christ is a man a God Man

Knucklehead. We now call God the Son, Jesus. God the Son existed before he was manifested in th flesh. Nobody says he wasn't, well, some fools do.

Do you even know what the mystery is? It is that the gentiles have been saved apart from Israel, into the Body of Christ. A change in policy. All who believe and call on the name of Jesus are saved. The body is the elect.

beloved57

Knucklehead. We now call God the Son, Jesus. God the Son existed before he was manifested in th flesh. Nobody says he wasn't, well, some fools do.

Do you even know what the mystery is? It is that the gentiles have been saved apart from Israel, into the Body of Christ. A change in policy. All who believe and call on the name of Jesus are saved. The body is the elect.

Jesus christ the God Man created all things, all things were created by him, cant you read ? eph 3

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

As God Man mediator he created..but he had to be already mediator hence, he was a man too..

1 tim 2:

5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

If you deny that Jesus christ came in the flesh then you are antichrist, you can take that to the bank..

1 jn 4:

3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ[mediator] is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Palladius

I look at the Christian story in symbolic terms. If sin is defined as "separation from God," then the crucifixion represents a split in the Godhead (i.e. the Son was separated from the Father).

beloved57

amr

Yes, I would. The true Calvinist is one very steeped in the doctrines, which are not
easy to fully grasp, nor articulate properly, without substantive personal and/or formal study. Is the true Clavinist dogmatic? Indeed. Our beliefs are dogma and not a loosely-federated collection of incoherent doctrinal points.

amr you are a blasphemer and of the spirit of antichrist, and save God grants you repentance, you are headed for a christless eternity for your blasphemies..

Newman

amr

Yes, I would. The true Calvinist is one very steeped in the doctrines, which are not

amr you are a blasphemer and of the spirit of antichrist, and save God grants you repentance, you are headed for a christless eternity for your blasphemies..

Nothing you say has any value. All of your posts are condemning, incorrect, and/or just plain stupid. You are the definition of the "arrogant Calvinist". Do us all a favor and go away, and don't come back unless you have learned some grammar, theology, and general communication concepts. You have quickly become my least favorite poster, and it has hardly anything to do with our opposing theological viewpoints. People like you damage the witness of believers.

beloved57

Nothing you say has any value. All of your posts are condemning, incorrect, and/or just plain stupid. You are the definition of the "arrogant Calvinist". Do us all a favor and go away, and don't come back unless you have learned some grammar, theology, and general communication concepts. You have quickly become my least favorite poster, and it has hardly anything to do with our opposing theological viewpoints. People like you damage the witness of believers.

So far I am the only true believer for sure on this site..you dont even believe the true gospel..and dont know it..:sigh:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I did. But now you must answer for your implied assertion of my status as a Christian to which I take offense. Sorry, but it is all about that accountability thing you mentioned above. :chew:

Of course, Calvinism and Islam are different. Despite a flawed model of providence/sovereignty, of course Calvinists can know and love Jesus and be Christians as much as Arminians or Open Theists are. I have a big problem with Calvinists who deny the rest of us are saved. Like any denomination, there are Calvinists who are nominal and religious and in need of true salvation instead of relying on their parent's covenantal faith.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nothing you say has any value. All of your posts are condemning, incorrect, and/or just plain stupid. You are the definition of the "arrogant Calvinist".
No Beloved57 is not a Calvinist. There are no Calvinists that believe what he believes. Please do not associate this misguided soul with Calvinism.

Ask Mr. Religion

Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course, Calvinism and Islam are different. Despite a flawed model of providence/sovereignty, of course Calvinists can know and love Jesus and be Christians as much as Arminians or Open Theists are. I have a big problem with Calvinists who deny the rest of us are saved. Like any denomination, there are Calvinists who are nominal and religious and in need of true salvation instead of relying on their parent's covenantal faith.
Now you weasel word. You clearly stated that anyone who believes all things are ordained by God are not Christians. The fact that you further slander by using the perversion of Isalm is of no consequence.

Let me make it clear for you: In addition to believing Christ (the divine Son of God, who is God, the Second Person of the Trinity) died for my sins, I also believe all things are ordained by God, contingently, freely, or necessarily. Am I a Christian in your opinion?

If you answer yes, then please stop making associations. If you answer no, then explain why.

Newman

No Beloved57 is not a Calvinist. There are no Calvinists that believe what he believes. Please do not associate this misguided soul with Calvinism.

I understand that. I figured that the quotation marks and the "arrogant" qualifier would make that apparent. I guess not. But, hey, clear communication is my responsibility, right? ;)

beloved57

amr says

I am not a calvinist, I believe some truthes like Tulip to be the gospel , which people call calvinism, but I have not met anyone that goes by the title calvinism like amr who is a true believer , all the ones I know are ignorant to the true gospel and when you scrutinize what they really believe, they are really arminian..

amr is arminian and now I see he denies that Jesus christ came in the flesh, which makes him antichrist..

1 jn 4:

1Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Jesus christ the God man came in the flesh but he was The man Jesus christ prior to the incarnation..

2 cor 8

For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Status
Not open for further replies.