Who died on the cross? - a Hall of Fame thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Me said:
God the Son existed before he was manifested in th flesh. Nobody says he wasn't, well, some fools do.

you said:
Jesus christ the God Man created all things, all things were created by him, cant you read ? eph 3

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

As God Man mediator he created..but he had to be already mediator hence, he was a man too..

1 tim 2:

5For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

If you deny that Jesus christ came in the flesh then you are antichrist, you can take that to the bank..

1 jn 4:

3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ[mediator] is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

You know, you are dumb. :loser: Just call me captain obvious on that one.

uk_mikey

nick says

Quote:
You know, you are dumb. Just call me captain obvious on that one.

lol my the things we have courage to say when we are behind our computers..

I know. It's incredible what people will say in public to each other when they are safe at home behind their computer monitors. :dizzy:

I even read someone anti christ... can you believe that? sheesh. :chuckle: :nono:

beloved57

I know. It's incredible what people will say in public to each other when they are safe at home behind their computer monitors. :dizzy:

I even read someone anti christ... can you believe that? sheesh. :chuckle: :nono:

I would call you anti christ to your face..

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame

I don't think "reason" is his first language...:crackup:

uk_mikey

I would call you anti christ to your face..

Oh man... you don't think I was meaning you do you?

Nah.... I believe you. I'm sure that you wouldn't say anything on here that you wouldn't say to someone's face. :)

By the way, sorry that the pos reps I gave you didn't make much of an impression. :sigh:

I'll try again. :)

WizardofOz

You're a godless liar, AMR, and anyone who has honestly read all of this thread, knows that you are.

You think you can hide behind your many words, but God knows that you have the heart of a demon, and your lies will not prosper.

You will go to hell, and not because God has predestined it, but because you have elected to all on your own.
:wave2:

Is that all the rebuttal you could muster? If you are right, and are so knowledgeable of scripture; it should be no task for you to refute AMR's thorough posts.

No rebuttal based in scripture to this?

-or

this

Or are you right, 'just because'? I expected more from the 'mighty' Mystery/Sozo:sigh:

How did your humble pill taste? Pretty bitter, I expect.

PaulMcNabb

paul you dont know the gospel..
Well, it is a good thing for me that you aren't the one to make that determination. I believe that my understanding is in line with what God has said. But I also have total confidence that Jesus will overlook whatever theological errors I have committed and that He will accept me simply for who I am. If I am wrong, He will surely teach me the truth over whatever years He allows me to stay here. My salvation is secure in Christ, not in my theology.

beloved57

pm says

Well, it is a good thing for me that you aren't the one to make that determination. I believe that my understanding is in line with what God has said. But I also have total confidence that Jesus will overlook whatever theological errors I have committed and that He will accept me simply for who I am. If I am wrong, He will surely teach me the truth over whatever years He allows me to stay here. My salvation is secure in Christ, not in my theology.

In all probabiltiy God is the one who has blinded you to believe a lie so He can dam you..

2 thess 2 11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Its always a possibilty you are elect but I doubt it..

Newman

pm says

In all probabiltiy God is the one who has blinded you to believe a lie so He can dam you..

2 thess 2 11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Its always a possibilty you are elect but I doubt it..

You are messed up. :alien:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
These are the comments that make wading through all the posts so incredibly worthwhile and enjoyable. :D

At this rate, Mormons are starting to look good. Having lunatic fringe believers is part of the downside of a non-authoritarian Church (vs Salt Lake or NY for JWs or Vatican for RC).

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Beloved. Why quote Spurgeon in your signature? Given your narrow, myopic views, he must also be non-elect. Spurgeon is at least as 'Arminian' as AMR.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Beloved. Why quote Spurgeon in your signature? Given your narrow, myopic views, he must also be non-elect. Spurgeon is at least as 'Arminian' as AMR.
If everyone would put this whack-job, Beloved57, on ignore, the clutter would immediately decrease. Just seeing him quoted by others is annoying. His entertainment value is over.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
If everyone would put this whack-job, Beloved57, on ignore, the clutter would immediately decrease. Just seeing him quoted by others is annoying. His entertainment value is over.

Let's tar and feather him. :jump:

He may make me rethink my ignore policies.

beloved57

gr says

Quote:
Originally Posted by godrulz

I doubt if spurgeon was saved because he called wesley a brother in the lord who was a staunch enemy to the truth of the gospel...

Spurgeon believed the gospel theoretically I suppose, whereas I believe it spiritually, I hold this truth more honorably than spurgeon..I know he is a popular figure in organized apostate religon , and the likes of amr idolize these types. But God did speak this truth through spurgeon and that is tulip the doctrines of grace , others call calvinism is the gospel..

God uses heathen men like spurgeon and amr sometimes to speak truth like perhaps the high priest in jn 11:

49And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all,

50Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people, and that the whole nation perish not.

51And this spake he not of himself: but being high priest that year, he prophesied that Jesus should die for that nation;

52And not for that nation only, but that also he should gather together in one the children of God that were scattered abroad.

This is an example of the absolute sovereignty of God over all men and He can preserve His truth through the most unlikely sources and even through false religon , for the high priest no doubtly was not converted to chrisitianity..

Same with false teachers like you and amr God may use you guys to communicate truth yet ye yourselves are appointed to wrath..except of course you are elect and if so you will foresake your godless religon and the same with amr..he is of a false religon as well..

So thats why I tag my signature with the words of spurgeon , though he was a heathen preacher yet somethings he said were true and that calvinism at least the 5 points are pure gospel truthes..

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Wesley and Whitefield loved God and had fruitful ministries, despite their divergent views. You can apologize to Spurgeon, the Prince of Preachers, if you make it to heaven where he is now.

Jesus, not isms, is what saves us. You have made Calvinism into a cult showing your ignorance of the simplicity of the gospel.

Since AMR believers TULIP, what else does he have to do in your mind to be saved?

PaulMcNabb

In all probabiltiy God is the one who has blinded you to believe a lie so He can dam you.
This is choice! :)

So you believe God wants to damn people? And then He manipulates them to make them err? And He does that because He needs an excuse to torture them forever? :down:

Yes sirree bob, that's exactly what leaps out of the words of Christ when we read the New Testament. I don't know how I could have missed that theological point in the past! ;)

PaulMcNabb

At this rate, Mormons are starting to look good.
Aw, shucks, Godrulz. That's the nicest thing you've said in a long time! ;)

Having lunatic fringe believers is part of the downside of a non-authoritarian Church (vs Salt Lake or NY for JWs or Vatican for RC).
Trust me, Godrulz, we LDS Christians have our own "lunatic fringe believers." We don't discipline people for false belief or heresy, contrary to what a lot of the "cult watchers" claim. Members of the LDS Church are free to believe almost anything they want provided they don't actively try to lead others astray. With over 13 million LDS Christians in the world, there is ample opportunity to find those with "unusual" beliefs.

PaulMcNabb

AMR,

I'm sorry, but the urge to see what Beloved57 is claiming each time is overpowering. When you see one of his posts it is almost like driving by a traffic accident---you can't help but slow down and crane your neck to see the wreckage.

Maybe he isn't real and is just trying to see how much negative rep he can get before getting banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.