The cigar lounge

Selaphiel

I smoke a pipe a lot more than I do cigars. I do love a good cigar, but good pipe tobacco is really hard to beat for the price.
I'm somewhat familiar with the "house" brands of pipe tobacco "Edward's" has, which I think is a national chain? if not at least there seems to be a handful of the stores in Colorado.

Yeah, it is somewhat cheaper. That definitely is a factor where I live, tobacco is heavily taxed here. Just to give you an idea, a 20 pack of cigarettes will cost you about 14$ here.
I'm not a regular smoker, so pipe should be a bit cheaper since a pack of good tobacco would last a while.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How lazy afternoons need to be spent. Now, I need to send some more neg rep for meshak.

IMG_0839.JPG

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I can't determine what type of cigar that is.

CI Legend Series from Drew Estate. A coffee infused cigar, a little peppery, a little sweet, and plumes of creamy smoke. One of my favorites.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
J&R Padron 1964 Alternative:

Ready to go:
View attachment 17149
[Click image to enlarge]

The Themaltake item below the laptop is a USB powered cooler for the laptop. Arizona is a hot environment. ;)

The burn:
View attachment 17150
[Click image to enlarge]

Not a bad smoke. The draw on some in the bundle was tough, but I have a draw poker that solves that problem. You can make your own with a small length of a coat hanger with one end sharpened and the other curled a few times for a finger grip. Mine is a custom made stainless steel version. BTW, the drink is Seagram 7 with CranApple. The cooler is for ice that I use with my outdoor swamp cooler in the hotter months.

AMR

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Last night GuySmiley and Vaquero45 came down from northern Colorado to hang out with me and smoke some fine hand-rolled cigars. It was a blast. :up:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Last night GuySmiley and Vaquero45 came down from northern Colorado to hang out with me and smoke some fine hand-rolled cigars. It was a blast. :up:

Yup that was really fun, had two really nice cigars, a "Curivari" and a "My Father", (I'll have to check what they were specifically) I plan to obtain more of each.
:)
Also a very nice Tom Collins. Thanks Knight, was a great night :cheers:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

Yup that was really fun, had two really nice cigars, a "Curivari" and a "My Father", (I'll have to check what they were specifically) I plan to obtain more of each.
:)
Also a very nice Tom Collins. Thanks Knight, was a great night :cheers:
:thumb: