The cigar lounge

Selaphiel

My new pipe...handcrafted in Italy...

pipes-cigars-tobacco_2220_293928850

That sounds delightful. Any chance of a picture? :D

I'm looking into signing up for a cigar club membership, they offer signifcant discounts to members which is very welcome in Norway where cigars are obscenely expensive due to heavy tobacco taxation. I have to say that I envy you Americans when it comes to the price on fine tobacco products.

:e4e:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
My new pipe...handcrafted in Italy...

pipes-cigars-tobacco_2220_293928850

Cool, should post a image.

I just got a new missouri meerschaum, not a bid deal lol, but I got a custom stem for it, so it looks way better and the stem wont come loose all the time. I'll try to post a pic.

Been back into pipes lately, recently discovered Dunhill's "My Mixture 965", and "London Mix", I love both, not sure which I prefer. The London mix is sweeter and more mellow, (but not bland) the 965 is stronger and "meatier".

Also, I got a few "Brickhouse" cigars this weekend, I really liked them, one burned bad, had to fix it twice, but they are really good for the price. Had a different sweetness to them, very nice, had a nice room note for a cigar. 6*52 "torro" was the ones I got.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Also, I got a few "Brickhouse" cigars this weekend, I really liked them, one burned bad, had to fix it twice, but they are really good for the price. Had a different sweetness to them, very nice, had a nice room note for a cigar. 6*52 "torro" was the ones I got.
The Brickhouse is a good inexpensive cigar. :up:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That sounds delightful. Any chance of a picture? :D

:e4e:

Thought I had posted a pic! I am going to try this, so I hope it works. If not, I will see if I can find a generic picture I didn't take but is the same type.

EDIT: Got it!

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Guys in October and November we are going to be giving away some HUGE cigar prizes in celebration of the release of our cigar app.

I will give you the details when I figure it all out.

Prizes so far: hats, shirts, a sweet ceramic La Bomba Ash tray. Unopened boxes of Fuente Solaris, Espinosa Habanas (these are great), and a box of My Father El Jijo. Any of those boxes would be a MAJOR score those aren't some cheapy garbage those are all amazing ultra premium smokes.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Guys in October and November we are going to be giving away some HUGE cigar prizes in celebration of the release of our cigar app.

I will give you the details when I figure it all out.

Prizes so far: hats, shirts, a sweet ceramic La Bomba Ash tray. Unopened boxes of Fuente Solaris, Espinosa Habanas (these are great), and a box of My Father El Jijo. Any of those boxes would be a MAJOR score those aren't some cheapy garbage those are all amazing ultra premium smokes.

Very cool, will be watching for this :)

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey TOL cigar lovers we just started our first round of the Great Cigar Giveaway on the Cigar Dojo.

For any of you TOL'ers you can skip the Twitter and Facebook portion of the entry if you want to. Just make sure you are registered on the Dojo website and do the final step of the contest (post a comment as to why you should win the box of cigars). :up:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
:cry:
I missed round one!

And, the site is loading strange for me at the moment, just plain text, not like usual at all. I'll try restarting internet explorer and try chrome, try to see if it's just me.