The cigar lounge

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And when I take the humipak out of the cigar bag I will put it into an empty sealed ziplock to preserve the humipak.
Good idea.

Also... buy the lowest RH humidipak you can get your hands on. They might make really small 68% paks. That would be better than a full size 72% pak.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey cigar lovers please come check out my new cigar site... the CigarDojo. You can register here and post notes about the cigars that you like in the Ash Tray. And of course make sure to comment and rate all the cigars, cigar shops, and cigar lounges we have rated.

And please.... I especially would like you TOL'ers to click "like" the CigarDojo on Facebook!

Thanks in advance fellow cigars smokers!! Lets have some fun and talk cigars!

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Hey cigar lovers please come check out my new cigar site... the CigarDojo. You can register here and post notes about the cigars that you like in the Ash Tray. And of course make sure to comment and rate all the cigars, cigar shops, and cigar lounges we have rated.

And please.... I especially would like you TOL'ers to click "like" the CigarDojo on Facebook!

Already, liked it Sir Knight! having a Nica Libre right now with a some Jameson on the rocks...Mmmmmmm. See ya at the Dojo. :thumb:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Already, liked it Sir Knight! having a Nica Libre right now with a some Jameson on the rocks...Mmmmmmm. See ya at the Dojo. :thumb:
Oh man... sounds great. Let me know if you are ever interested in writing short reviews for the Dojo.

Oh and folks... when you register at the Dojo.... you might want want to choose Dojo inspired names.... Nicaraguan Ninja, The Fighting Filler, etc.

Although... you are of course free to use your real name or any other username for that matter. :D

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Oh man... sounds great. Let me know if you are ever interested in writing short reviews for the Dojo.

Oh and folks... when you register at the Dojo.... you might want want to choose Dojo inspired names.... Nicaraguan Ninja, The Fighting Filler, etc.

Although... you are of course free to use your real name or any other username for that matter. :D

OK you will have to teach me the ways of the master here, I want dibs on the Nicaraguan Ninja name but, how do I change it without starting a new profile or do I have to. Teach me Oh Wise Sensei...

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nicely done site, Knight! Now you need to connect with the cigar makers and get plenty of free samples to review. ;)

AMR

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

BTW, I would love to write some reviews...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nicely done site, Knight! Now you need to connect with the cigar makers and get plenty of free samples to review. ;)

AMR

Now THAT is a marvelous idea! Trust me we have some really cool things planned. :up:

I hope we can get some input from you as well. Let me know if you would like to submit any reviews.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK you will have to teach me the ways of the master here, I want dibs on the Nicaraguan Ninja name but, how do I change it without starting a new profile or do I have to. Teach me Oh Wise Sensei...

I don't see your user account did you actually register?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
A real cool thing about the Dojo is the mobile version of the site that will automatically load when using a smartphone. The iPad version is especially cool. :)

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Just registered! :thumb:

Great idea for a site!

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A real cool thing about the Dojo is the mobile version of the site that will automatically load when using a smartphone. The iPad version is especially cool. :)
Thank goodness for things like "HTTP_USER_AGENT", no? ;)

Registered, by the way, too. Now where are my discount certificates? What! No discount certificate participation programs? So much to do, so little time.

AMR

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
Any pipe smokers here? Or are all of you sticking to the cigars? :)

I smoke a pipe a lot more than I do cigars. I do love a good cigar, but good pipe tobacco is really hard to beat for the price.
I'm somewhat familiar with the "house" brands of pipe tobacco "Edward's" has, which I think is a national chain? if not at least there seems to be a handful of the stores in Colorado.