ECT In spite of Gal 2, Peter considered himself apostle to the Gentiles

andyc

His standard "response" to every other question coming his way. Weighty.

Which is quite easy to do with mad.
=assert, raise the gavel, pound the podium, declare, "Victory!"

Yes it is, but due to your 2 Corinthian 4:4 KJV problem, you cannot see it, Ope.

So there.

Post filler.

Nope-you made that up, humanist. Had Paul been just attempting not to "offend" the Jews, Jewish "leadership," fruitcake, as you talk show muse, speculate, he would have been contradicting his own words-survey Gal. 1:10 KJV.

Acts 16:1-3
1 Then he came to Derbe and Lystra. And behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timothy, the son of a certain Jewish woman who believed, but his father was Greek. 2 He was well spoken of by the brethren who were at Lystra and Iconium. 3 Paul wanted to have him go on with him. And he took him and circumcised him because of the Jews who were in that region, for they all knew that his father was Greek.

We see Paul circumcising Timothy, and taking him into the temple, but if Peter, James and John go into the temple, it's because they were under the law. Nope, show us from scripture that they were under the law?

You can't, because it isn't there.

=assert, pound the podium, declare, "Victory!"

Yes it is, but due to your 2 Corinthian 4:4 KJV problem, you cannot see it, Ope.

So there.

More filler from a desperate mad nut.

You were explained as to the why, lost one. Poor you-2 Cor. 4:4 KJV.

You explained stupidly.

I'm going to show it simply for you.

God: Peter - kill one of these unclean animals, and eat it.
Peter: No, God. It's unclean. I've never eaten an unclean animal.
God: I've made these animals clean.
Peter: Well I guess if I can eat what the law forbids, I must not be under the law anymore.
JohnW: No, Peter, you can't eat anything unclean.
Peter: Why
JohnW: Because you are under the law
Peter: :confused:
God: John - Shut up!

Wow! How long did it take for you to obtain that "God said it, you don't believe" stock stumper, cliche, on Google, Ope, followed by the "close/clincher," "It's obvious that you want to deny black and white, cause your theology will be shipwrecked."? What's next? Need a liferaft? It is, what it is?

And when anyone qualifies their "argument," with "It's obvious," as our debating hero, candyandycain, did,it means it is not obvious, and he is merely providing filler, having no argument, just asserting, pounding the podium, and declaring, "Victory!!!! Puh-raaaayyyyzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!"

More useless filler. See above.

DAN P

Acts 15 is quite clear. There seems to be no fuss about it, either.

Hi and do you means Acts 15:11 and Gal 2:7 ??

If you can not explain , why can you not ?

If you refuse to explain it , just let me explain it to you PENTECOSTALS and those Acts 2 people !!

dan p

musterion

Hi and do you means Acts 15:11 and Gal 2:7 ??

If you can not explain , why can you not ?

If you refuse to explain it , just let me explain it to you PENTECOSTALS and those Acts 2 people !!

dan p

He'll get back to you just as soon as he goes back to school and gets another "break through."

john w

Hall of Fame
Which is quite easy to do with mad.

Post filler.

Acts 16:1-3
1 Then he came to Derbe and Lystra. And behold, a certain disciple was there, named Timothy, the son of a certain Jewish woman who believed, but his father was Greek. 2 He was well spoken of by the brethren who were at Lystra and Iconium. 3 Paul wanted to have him go on with him. And he took him and circumcised him because of the Jews who were in that region, for they all knew that his father was Greek.

We see Paul circumcising Timothy, and taking him into the temple, but if Peter, James and John go into the temple, it's because they were under the law. Nope, show us from scripture that they were under the law?

You can't, because it isn't there.

More filler from a desperate mad nut.

You explained stupidly.

I'm going to show it simply for you.

God: Peter - kill one of these unclean animals, and eat it.
Peter: No, God. It's unclean. I've never eaten an unclean animal.
God: I've made these animals clean.
Peter: Well I guess if I can eat what the law forbids, I must not be under the law anymore.
JohnW: No, Peter, you can't eat anything unclean.
Peter: Why
JohnW: Because you are under the law
Peter: :confused:
God: John - Shut up!

More useless filler. See above.

"Post filler.....More useless filler. See above.............More filler from a desperate mad nut....You explained stupidly.I'm going to show it simply for you."-dopey Opie

Translated: More emotional grunts, snorts, asserts, tantrums, from the typical emotional, tongue babbling, psychotic, snake bitten "charismatic" fruitcake, a "Back to Pentecost" charlatan.

No, son, you are no different than an atheist, who has nothing solid to stand on, refusing to rightly divide the word of truth: just opinions, about opinions, of other nutballs, who try to raise the dead, speak in foreign languages, even though an interpreter is right beside you, should you "not have enough faith," not sent in enough "love gifts," not "sown enough seeds," and all that jazz..........When you have learned to quit following the clowns, charlatans, of "Pentecostalism," into the toilet of emotionalism,deceit, lies, and learn 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV, then you will find that nobody is a sweeter gentleman, and teacher, than I. In the mean time, Opie, pick up your Tonka Toys, Holy Ghost Bartender machine gun, dust yourself off, from being in that "all scripture is about me specifically, directed towards me, for my obedience" ditch, pick up your 6.66 gallon hat, climb back on your nag, and ride out of TOL town,on the horse you came in on, as you failed in your mission, or take your seat.....Further back.....That's exit, near the exit sign, since the LORD God checked you out, years ago. Next.

God's Truth

Peter, John, going to the temple, at the 9th hour, the hour of the daily sacrifice-Acts 3:1 KJV...

Survey...

Mark 15:34 KJV

And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Luke 23:44 KJV

And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.

Acts 3:1 KJV

Now Peter and John went up together into the temple at the hour of prayer, being the ninth hour.

Paul, according to the law, attended a ritual cleansing, and he was "purified"-blood sacrifices were required.

Survey Acts 24:17-18 KJV...

17 Now after many years I came to bring alms to my nation, and offerings. 18 Whereupon certain Jews from Asia found me purified in the temple, neither with multitude, nor with tumult..

You prove you do not know what you are talking about.

Why did Paul SHAVE HIS HEAD?

Acts 18:18 And Paul after this tarried there yet a good while, and then took his leave of the brethren, and sailed thence into Syria, and with him Priscilla and Aquila; having shorn his head in Cenchrea: for he had a vow.

andyc

They're desperate to have the Jews under the law.

Come on mads, give me some verses showing this gospel of the kingdom with the Jews under the law?

Prove you haven't made it all up.

heir

TOL Subscriber
v.11 No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are.”
"shall be saved" (Acts 15:11 KJV), as in not saved yet in one accordance with 1 Peter 1:9-10 KJV

Same Gospel, obviously.
Different gospel, obviously. Acts 10:35 KJV vs. Titus 3:5 KJV

You must 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV!

john w

Hall of Fame
They're desperate to have the Jews under the law.

Come on mads, give me some verses showing this gospel of the kingdom with the Jews under the law?

Prove you haven't made it all up.

More stumpers, that just bedazzle all of us. Come on, Jan Crouch, Jr.-raise the dead. Give us the verses showing that raising the dead, speaking in foreign languages, w/o an interpreter(by definition), the word of knowledge, is applicable, in this dispensation. Prove you haven't made it all up.

Let me guess: Lack of faith, explains why you have not raised your Uncle Fester, from the dead, Gomez....

andyc

Paul preached to Jews in a synagogue......

Acts 13:38-39
"Therefore let it be known to you, brethren, that through this Man is preached to you the forgiveness of sins; "and by Him everyone who believes is justified from all things from which you could not be justified by the law of Moses.

So Paul was telling the Jews that if they simply believed, they would be justified from things that could not justify them under the law.
The law was weak because it could not remove the sin nature, instead it exposes and condemns it. But God sent Christ to become the object of condemnation once for all to cleanse the conscience.

Hebrews 9:9 It was symbolic for the present time in which both gifts and sacrifices are offered which cannot make him who performed the service perfect in regard to the conscience

Therein lies the weakness of the law, which faith in Christ removes.

SaulToPaul 2

More stumpers, that just bedazzle all of us. Come on, Jan Crouch, Jr.-raise the dead. Give us the verses showing that raising the dead, speaking in foreign languages, w/o an interpreter(by definition), the word of knowledge, is applicable, in this dispensation. Prove you haven't made it all up.

Let me guess: Lack of faith, explains why you have not raised your Uncle Fester, from the dead, Gomez....

If you and andy were working side by side in the field, I spect he'd be tempted to rise up and slay you, saint john.

musterion

Puh-raaaayyyzzzzzzzzzzz Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote-did-you-know-that-from-the-beginning-of-time-the-whole-purpose-of-god-was-to-reproduce-morris-cerullo-68-83-25.jpg

andyc

Rom 10: 31-33 1:1-4

31 but Israel, pursuing the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness. 32 Why? Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law.

So here we see that Israel was supposed to be seeking the righteousness of God which is by faith, that was originally promised to Abraham.

For they stumbled at that stumbling stone. As it is written: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be saved. 2 For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God. For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

Ah, so the Jews didn't submit to the righteousness of God which is by faith?
Instead they trusted in the same law that the mads say they were supposed to be trusting in. However, Paul says that they were supposed to believe, in order to receive righteousness by faith.