"Give Your Life to Jesus"

heir

TOL Subscriber
I believed in God and Jesus since I was a very small child. My mom took me to church with her since I was baptized at two months of age. I grew up believing in God and Jesus. God and Jesus were the center of my family's lives.

When my mom was dying, my dad called the priest to come to give her last rites, but the priest did not make it until some days later, due to some excuse or another. By the time the priest did come, my mom was close to death and could not speak anymore and give her last confession.

After the priest left, my dad cried. It was the only time I ever saw my dad cry. I asked my dad why was he crying. He said it was his fault. I asked what his fault was. He said he did not get the priest sooner and she did not get to confess her sins and now mom will not get to go to be with Jesus. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I told my dad but we are Catholics! I was raised believing the Catholic Church was the only true church.

That night I went to my room and told God aloud that I only wanted His Truth, and not some religion's truth, and that I would search for Him until I found Him.

To shorten my testimony, all I will say is that I studied other denominations in my search for God, but I did not find Him. It was only when I started obeying Jesus' teachings as stated in the Holy Bible did I get saved.
How sad that your testimony above is completely void of the gospel of your salvation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How sad that your testimony above is completely void of the gospel of your salvation.

Yep! GT left out the most important piece of the puzzle. We must first hear the Gospel and then place our faith. GT has chosen to be a "Worker" and not a "Faither."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Neither of you believe the power of God (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV).
Once again, no good news by which you are saved...

GTs Testimony is lacking. She either doesn't know how to become a member of the Body of Christ or she's unable to articulate her faith?

God's Truth

You still did not answer the question. What exactly is it that you have to do to be saved?

I admitted I was a sinner, confessed and repented of my sins. I forgave everyone that sinned against me. I stopped doubting. I was never ever going to give up, give out, or give in. I did other things. I called on Jesus to help me.

God's Truth

No one can "do" anything to be saved (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV).

The works that no longer save are circumcision.

Circumcision is one of the purification practices that one used to have to do.

Those were the works the Jews could boast in.

Paul is not saying we do not have to obey.

That is nonsense to think that Paul is saying we are saved by faith as long as we do not obey.