"Give Your Life to Jesus"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The works that no longer save are circumcision.

Circumcision is one of the purification practices that one used to have to do.

Those were the works the Jews could boast in.

Paul is not saying we do not have to obey.

That is nonsense to think that Paul is saying we are saved by faith as long as we do not obey.

You sure like to carry things to their bizarre extreme, don't you?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GT needs to know that we get saved by hearing the Gospel and placing ALL our faith in Jesus Christ as our Savior. She's trying her best to, "Obey herself into eternal life." That's what a "Worker" does.

God's Truth

God is not a corrupt judge. If I give myself to him and he judges me at the end, I will go to hell. I'll take the free gift instead.

I know exactly what you are saying, but his words are life, and he says more than just believe him. I tell you, I know what you mean though, but nothing feels better than doing exactly what he says.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Anyone who tries to go the "Worker Route" and try to earn their salvation and eternal life are fighting a losing battle. They're an automatic failure from the start. In order to take that route, one must be 100% obedient, sinless, and follow the law perfectly from beginning to end. In other words, it's impossible.

heir

TOL Subscriber
GTs Testimony is lacking. She either doesn't know how to become a member of the Body of Christ or she's unable to articulate her faith?
She's heard it preached here on TOL 100's of times. She believes not.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I admitted I was a sinner, confessed and repented of my sins. I forgave everyone that sinned against me. I stopped doubting. I was never ever going to give up, give out, or give in. I did other things. I called on Jesus to help me.
"I"..."I"..."I"..."I"..."I"...That's who you put your trust in, but the saved and sealed trusted Him after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

God's Truth

"I"..."I"..."I"..."I"..."I"...That's who you put your trust in, but the saved and sealed trusted Him after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation.

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

Being saved is about a PERSONAL relationship with Jesus Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The works that no longer save are circumcision.

Circumcision is one of the purification practices that one used to have to do.

Those were the works the Jews could boast in.

Paul is not saying we do not have to obey.

That is nonsense to think that Paul is saying we are saved by faith as long as we do not obey.
We are saved by grace through faith (Ephesians 2:5 KJV, Ephesians 2:8 KJV). So simple and yet to your corrupted mind (2 Corinthians 11:3 KJV): foolishness (1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV).

God's Truth

You do not have to doing nothing? You do not have to do n o t h i i n g ??????

What a lazy slave!!!

Do you know what Jesus will do to the lazy slave?

I will tell you what.

Luke 12:47 "The servant who knows the master's will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows.

heir

TOL Subscriber
That scripture proves what I have been saying. Circumcision is the work that does not save anymore.
Circumcision was required of Israel. Keeping the law of Moses was required too (Exodus 19:5-6 KJV, Matthew 19:17 KJV). Have you read the Bible?

And before you tell me once again how the Galatians were only being told they only needed not to be circumcised (as you always do). Take a look, as they were being told to do it all!

Acts 15:5 But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.