"Give Your Life to Jesus"

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
You accuse me and tell untruths about me.

Where do you think that comes from, the accuser?

It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says, when we do it truthfully, with our heart mind and soul. Do you have even common sense?

Have you ever investigated the teachings from your teachers about this?

How do you ever get in your reasoning that obeying is a filthy rag?

You say your obedience got you saved...that is a menstrual rag you are giving to God...and before you complain menstrual rag is what Isaiah said translated as filthy rag.

God's Truth

You say your obedience got you saved...that is a menstrual rag you are giving to God...and before you complain menstrual rag is what Isaiah said translated as filthy rag.

It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says.
God was speaking to the Jews WHO WOULD NOT STOP SINNING. For instance, in the old law, the Jews would sin, then they had to give a sin offering as a righteous act, they had to give sin offerings just to worship God. God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins.

Your false teachers taught you wrong about the filthy rags scripture.

Your righteous act of FAITH in Jesus is a filthy rag if you do not OBEY HIM.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
But you do not obey perfectly enough to be saved....so when you come to God [or US] and say "Lord did I not do this and did I not do that" in order to be saved we say [and He will say] "on yer bike ye worker of iniquity."

God's Truth

But you do not obey perfectly enough to be saved....so when you come to God [or US]and say "Lord did I not do this and did I not do that" in order to be saved we say [and He will say] "on yer bike ye worker of iniquity."

Do YOU know WHAT a worker of INIQUITY IS?!!!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do it!

Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

It is still required at some time if one desires to be His disciple.

Such an event is getting close now.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
And what Jesus taught was to listen to "Moses" aka the Law. Read Luke 16:29-31.
You need to know Jesus is way over Moses.

Jesus is the Christ and the Lord.

You are evangelizing Judaism. This is Christian forum.

You need to stop it because you have been repeating the same kind of preaching.

If you don't stop, I will report you.

God's Truth

I know how their posts read

A worker of iniquity is someone that still sins.

Just because someone casts out demons in Jesus' name does not mean they obey Jesus in their lives.

Just like the Jews that used to sin, give a sin offering as required of the law, but they were not really sorry for their sin in which they gave the sin offering.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you understand that salvation = What He did and nothing we can do or do in the future.

You cannot add one single thing to the cross.

You are SO contradicting everything Jesus and his disciples taught!!! Why???

First show what i've contradicted and how using scripture. In fact ive used scripture and His words to show yourself and meshaks message to be a false one.

If you cannot back your opinion with relevant scripture when you make an accusation, ill just count you as just another false accuser and teacher. A dime a dozen.

I can't believe you have just dismantled half of the Bible and rejected it out-of-hand. Whew. It's tough to try and convince someone of something when they do not want to see. Here are a few quotes, out of thousands of verses that show that what we do is important.

"Whatever you are doing, WORK AT IT whole-souled as to God and not to men, for you know that it is from God you will receive the due reward of the inheritance. SLAVE for the Master, Christ. Certainly the one that is doing wrong will receive back what he wrongly did, and there is no partiality." (Colossians 3:23-25) Does this sound like we can't do anything for God and Christ?

"Finally, brothers, we request you and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, just as you received the instruction from us on how you ought to walk and please God, just as you are in fact walking, that you would KEEP ON DOING IT MORE FULLY. For you know the orders we gave you through the Lord Jesus." (I Thess.4:1,2)

"And let us consider how to STIMULATE ONE ANOTHER TO LOVE AND GOOD DEEDS, not forsaking our own assembling together...but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near." (Hebrews 10:24,25, NASB)

"I shall show you my faith by my works." (James 2:18)

"Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, that...they may as a result of YOUR FINE WORKS of which they are eyewitnesses glorify God..." (I Peter 2:12)

"By this we have the knowledge that we have come to know him, namely, IF WE CONTINUE OBSERVING HIS COMMANDMENTS. He that says, 'I have come to know him,' and yet is NOT observing his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in this person." (I John 2:3,4)

:wave: Did you get that? Pretty clear, eh?

You didnt answer what i asked, we were talking about salvation, did you forget? We add nothing to salvation, He did it all. Care to try again?

God's Truth

You don't have a clue how to be saved.

I believed in God and Jesus since I was a very small child. My mom took me to church with her since I was baptized at two months of age. I grew up believing in God and Jesus. God and Jesus were the center of my family's lives.

When my mom was dying, my dad called the priest to come to give her last rites, but the priest did not make it until some days later, due to some excuse or another. By the time the priest did come, my mom was close to death and could not speak anymore and give her last confession.

After the priest left, my dad cried. It was the only time I ever saw my dad cry. I asked my dad why was he crying. He said it was his fault. I asked what his fault was. He said he did not get the priest sooner and she did not get to confess her sins and now mom will not get to go to be with Jesus. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I told my dad but we are Catholics! I was raised believing the Catholic Church was the only true church.

That night I went to my room and told God aloud that I only wanted His Truth, and not some religion's truth, and that I would search for Him until I found Him.

To shorten my testimony, all I will say is that I studied other denominations in my search for God, but I did not find Him. It was only when I started obeying Jesus' teachings as stated in the Holy Bible did I get saved.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believed in God and Jesus since I was a very small child. My mom took me to church with her since I was baptized at two months of age. I grew up believing in God and Jesus. God and Jesus were the center of my family's lives.

When my mom was dying, my dad called the priest to come to give her last rites, but the priest did not make it until some days later, due to some excuse or another. By the time the priest did come, my mom was close to death and could not speak anymore and give her last confession.

After the priest left, my dad cried. It was the only time I ever saw my dad cry. I asked my dad why was he crying. He said it was his fault. I asked what his fault was. He said he did not get the priest sooner and she did not get to confess her sins and now mom will not get to go to be with Jesus. I could hardly believe what I was hearing. I told my dad we are Catholics! I was raised believing the Catholic Church was the only true church.

That night I went to my room and told God aloud that I only wanted His Truth, and not some religion's truth, and that I would search for Him until I found Him.

To shorten my testimony, all I will say is that I studied other denominations in my search for God, but I did not find Him. It was only when I started obeying Jesus' teachings as stated in the Holy Bible did I get saved.

And what did you do to be saved?