"Give Your Life to Jesus"

Ben Masada

1 - Read this carefully: Isaiah 53:11 After he has suffered, he will see the light of life and be satisfied; by his knowledge my righteous servant will justify many, and he will bear their iniquities.

2 - ...and this: Isaiah 53:12 Therefore I will give him a portion among the great, and he will divide the spoils with the strong, because he poured out his life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For he bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

3 - ...and this: Isaiah 53:6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to our own way; and the LORD has laid on him the iniquity of us all.

4 - Now I have shown you that you are wrong and that someone did bear the iniquity/SIN OF US ALL.

1 - Nice try but, this has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus as an individual but as a People, Israel for another People, Judah. This happened when the Lord rejected Israel, aka Messiah ben Joseph and confirmed Judah, aka Messiah ben-David (Psalm 78:67-70)

2 - Exactly the same about Israel versus Judah. Nothing to do with Jesus.

3 - As we all who read Prophet Isaiah know that Israel was speaking for Judah his own people. "And the Lord laid upon Israel the iniquity of "us" all aka those of Judah.

4 - You simply want me to admit that the Prophets of the Most High were all liars but I can't quit HaShem for your Pauline gospel. To understand that Isaiah is speaking about Israel, you must compare Isaiah 53 with Psalm 44:9-24. What is said in the singular in Isaiah 53 is the very same in the plural in Psalm 44.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
However much I agree with the opening post, and I do, yet God is not in a box. He will save, He is determined to save.

The problem is some of those preachers with such a rotten theology actually reach the people who need Christ the most...at the end of the day we are saved all of us by grace.

Once peoples get saved mebbe they can be straightened out....

The great problem is having started out thinking they have given something to God or done something or whatever, they go on like God's Untruth evermore flogging themselves and everyone else along.

The law of mutation comes into play here, you can cross a donkey with a horse and get a mule, but mules are sterile, they cannot reproduce. Mix grace and works gospel together you might get somebody saved but they will never be productive in the kingdom.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
So we sit back and do nothing?

I see where you are at, but giving is different to receiving. Paul said "that which I received gave I also unto you"

Peoples giving us a lot of stuff which if they received it they didn't receive it from God

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
"Give Your Life to Jesus"

This is the most important thing in our lives.

here is why:

God is love. He teaches us how to love one another. This is the main reason why God is true.

So if you don't like what is going on in the world, come to God and He will give you what you desire in next life with perfect, peaceful and most of all loving world.

But this desire will not obtain without striving to obey what Jesus teaches. He knows how to love one another. No human can teaches the way Jesus does becasue He was sent by His Father to teach us how to love God and love one another.

This is the offering of Cain. It is always accompanied by a frown

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is NOT of the FLESH to obey God!

It is of the flesh to do the CEREMONIAL WORKS, when one makes themselves clean.

It is not of the flesh to obey Jesus, for his words are Spirit.

If one does what Jesus says, they will have the Spirit and life.

John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

If we do what you say we will become parrots like you

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says.
God was speaking to the Jews WHO WOULD NOT STOP SINNING. For instance, in the old law, the Jews would sin, then they had to give a sin offering as a righteous act, they had to give sin offerings just to worship God. God did not like it that they would sin then give a sin offering and not really be sorry for their sins.

Your false teachers taught you wrong about the filthy rags scripture.

Your righteous act of FAITH in Jesus is a filthy rag if you do not OBEY HIM.

You keep on sinning so your works are filthy rags

God's Truth

You keep on sinning so your works are filthy rags

You accuse me and tell untruths about me.

Where do you think that comes from, the accuser?

It is never ever wrong in any way to obey God. God does not tell us our righteous acts are as filthy rags when we do what He says, when we do it truthfully, with our heart mind and soul. Do you have even common sense?

Have you ever investigated the teachings from your teachers about this?

How do you ever get in your reasoning that obeying is a filthy rag?

God's Truth

1 - Nice try but, this has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus as an individual but as a People, Israel for another People, Judah. This happened when the Lord rejected Israel, aka Messiah ben Joseph and confirmed Judah, aka Messiah ben-David (Psalm 78:67-70)

2 - Exactly the same about Israel versus Judah. Nothing to do with Jesus.

3 - As we all who read Prophet Isaiah know that Israel was speaking for Judah his own people. "And the Lord laid upon Israel the iniquity of "us" all aka those of Judah.

4 - You simply want me to admit that the Prophets of the Most High were all liars but I can't quit HaShem for your Pauline gospel. To understand that Isaiah is speaking about Israel, you must compare Isaiah 53 with Psalm 44:9-24. What is said in the singular in Isaiah 53 is the very same in the plural in Psalm 44.

No not nice try.

I have proven with scripture that someone can bear the sins of others.

You carry on and go on not caring about the truth.

God's Truth

Ben Masada wants to teach us that God says something is sinful, but then uses that very sinful act to tell us something good. He wants us to believe that soil, not a human, is the one who took the sin of all others.

You are not fit to post here.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are not fit to post here.
Nor are you as you are in a thread about salvation and cannot even state what is the gospel of your salvation. You instead hijack it. It's a diversionary tactic you use as there is no good news by which you are saved, only a perversion.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Ben Masada wants to teach us...
You want to teach us that the gospel of our salvation is not what Paul writes that it is. There's no difference between you and Ben. You both reject the power of God. You shall both perish because of it.

God's Truth

You want to teach us that the gospel of our salvation is not what Paul writes that it is. There's no difference between you and Ben. You both reject the power of God. You shall both perish because of it.

Ben Masada hates Paul because of your false teachings about what Paul says and means.

God's Truth

Nor are you as you are in a thread about salvation and cannot even state what is the gospel of your salvation. You instead hijack it. It's a diversionary tactic you use as there is no good news by which you are saved, only a perversion.

I am a Christian. That is much different from Ben Masada who claims Jesus did not die for us.

The good news is NOT that we no longer have to obey God, which you teach. That is ludicrous.

God's Truth

Do it!

Luke 12:33 Sell that ye have, and give alms; provide yourselves bags which wax not old, a treasure in the heavens that faileth not, where no thief approacheth, neither moth corrupteth.

Jesus had a traveling ministry. Jesus is no longer walking this earth, and not everyone was to travel with him to be saved. That is nonsense detouring to those who want to be saved.

God's Truth

I am speaking about how to be saved.