"Give Your Life to Jesus"

heir

TOL Subscriber
There is no fear in love but those who FEAR God will be saved, and only those that do not do right should fear Him.
It's you who should fear since what you preach as the power of God to save is not the gospel that Paul preached unto the Galatians and by extension, us (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

heir

TOL Subscriber
Salvation is not about what God can do for us, it's about what we can do for him. That's why we're here.
Salvation is not what we do, will do or don't do. That is a lie of deceitful workers (2 Corinthians 11:13-15 KJV).

Salvation is about what God did for us!

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV

God's Truth

It's you who should fear since what you preach as the power of God to save is not the gospel that Paul preached unto the Galatians and by extension, us (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

Paul did not preach another gospel. Paul did not condemn himself.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul did not preach another gospel. Paul did not condemn himself.

You fool! You have a reading comprehension problem. What you preach as the power of God to save is not the gospel that Paul preached unto the Galatians and by extension, us (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

Get saved. Maybe then you'll be able to read (1 Corinthians 2:13-14 KJV).

God's Truth

Paul is telling us we do not have to do the old law with CIRCUMCISIONS, and the other ceremonial REGULATIONS.

Paul is not telling us we no longer have to obey God, and to do so is condemnation.

God's Truth

You fool! You have a reading comprehension problem. What you preach as the power of God to save is not the gospel that Paul preached unto the Galatians and by extension, us (Galatians 1:8-9 KJV).

Get saved. Maybe then you'll be able to read (1 Corinthians 2:13-14 KJV).

No where anywhere are we told we no longer have to obey and that non obedience saves.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul is telling us we do not have to do the old law with CIRCUMCISIONS, and the other ceremonial REGULATIONS.

Paul is not telling us we no longer have to obey God, and to do so is condemnation.

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

God's Truth

not to us!
James 1:1 KJV

Just because James preached to those blood related to Abraham does not mean no one else would READ HIS SCRIPTURES.

Just listen to your beliefs, you say Jews must obey and Gentiles do not have to. Where do you get that from?

heir

TOL Subscriber
No where anywhere are we told we no longer have to obey and that non obedience saves.

Salvation is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV). Faith in Paul's gospel is obedience as already shown in this thread, you :troll:!

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Romans 16:27 To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ for ever. Amen.

God's Truth

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

The works of the law such as CIRCUMCISION.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Did you read that? Paul does not warn anyone against obeying Jesus! Paul warns us to not try to justify ourselves by doing the regulations/ceremonial works of the old law, i.e. circumcision.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The works of the law such as CIRCUMCISION.

Galatians 5:2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all.

Did you read that? Paul does not warn anyone against obeying Jesus! Paul warns us to not try to justify ourselves by doing the regulations/ceremonial works of the old law, i.e. circumcision.

That's all the law, you troll.

God's Truth

James is not written TO anyone today. Get over it, :troll:

James wrote God breathed, New Covenant scriptures.

Peter and James, the ones you believe do not write to anyone today:

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. 1 Peter 2:24.

2 Peter 2:9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue the godly from trials and to hold the unrighteous for punishment on the day of judgment.

Paul AND PETER call it the Gospel of God.

Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God—
Romans 15:16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles. He gave me the priestly duty of proclaiming the gospel of God, so that the Gentiles might become an offering acceptable to God, sanctified by the Holy Spirit.
2 Corinthians 11:7 Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?
1 Thessalonians 2:8 so we cared for you. Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.
1 Thessalonians 2:9 Surely you remember, brothers and sisters, our toil and hardship; we worked night and day in order not to be a burden to anyone while we preached the gospel of God to you.
1 Peter 4:17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?
1 Thessalonians 2:2 We had previously suffered and been treated outrageously in Philippi, as you know, but with the help of our God we dared to tell you his gospel in the face of strong opposition.

How about John?

God's Truth

That's all the law, you troll.

There is a NEW LAW, and it includes SOME of the OLD LAW, except without the ceremonial works.

Leviticus 19:18
"'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against anyone among your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.