"Give Your Life to Jesus"

God's Truth

Luke 22:20 In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

When Jesus came to earth, he taught the New Covenant. Then Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood for the New Covenant.

musterion

You need to answer one way or the other.

As it is, you've left the implication to everyone who reads your posts that you DO obey everything He commanded.

If you actually don't, He knows you're lying and you know where all liars will go.

God's Truth

That is not what I've been asking you.

Do you obey every single teaching and command of His as recorded in the four gospels?

I'll make it easier on you.

CAN you do so?

Yes or no, please.

I already answered you, many times.

I obey everything Jesus says.

KingdomRose

Do you understand that salvation = What He did and nothing we can do or do in the future.

You cannot add one single thing to the cross.

I can't believe you have just dismantled half of the Bible and rejected it out-of-hand. Whew. It's tough to try and convince someone of something when they do not want to see. Here are a few quotes, out of thousands of verses that show that what we do is important.

"Whatever you are doing, WORK AT IT whole-souled as to God and not to men, for you know that it is from God you will receive the due reward of the inheritance. SLAVE for the Master, Christ. Certainly the one that is doing wrong will receive back what he wrongly did, and there is no partiality." (Colossians 3:23-25) Does this sound like we can't do anything for God and Christ?

"Finally, brothers, we request you and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, just as you received the instruction from us on how you ought to walk and please God, just as you are in fact walking, that you would KEEP ON DOING IT MORE FULLY. For you know the orders we gave you through the Lord Jesus." (I Thess.4:1,2)

"And let us consider how to STIMULATE ONE ANOTHER TO LOVE AND GOOD DEEDS, not forsaking our own assembling together...but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near." (Hebrews 10:24,25, NASB)

"I shall show you my faith by my works." (James 2:18)

"Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, that...they may as a result of YOUR FINE WORKS of which they are eyewitnesses glorify God..." (I Peter 2:12)

"By this we have the knowledge that we have come to know him, namely, IF WE CONTINUE OBSERVING HIS COMMANDMENTS. He that says, 'I have come to know him,' and yet is NOT observing his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in this person." (I John 2:3,4)

:wave: Did you get that? Pretty clear, eh?

God's Truth

No you haven't.

What's your excuse for not doing that?

Jesus does not promote worldwide homelessness.

God in the flesh was in front of the rich man. What an amazing happening, like no other ever. The rich man did not want to give up his wealth and follow Jesus, God who was right there in front of him. He did not want to join Jesus’ earthly ministry. We are not all told to leave our homes and give everything away to become traveling ministers. That is nonsense taught by people with no understanding.

musterion

I can't believe you have just dismantled half of the Bible and rejected it out-of-hand. Whew. It's tough to try and convince someone of something when they do not want to see. Here are a few quotes, out of thousands of verses that show that what we do is important.

"Whatever you are doing, WORK AT IT whole-souled as to God and not to men, for you know that it is from God you will receive the due reward of the inheritance. SLAVE for the Master, Christ. Certainly the one that is doing wrong will receive back what he wrongly did, and there is no partiality." (Colossians 3:23-25) Does this sound like we can't do anything for God and Christ?

"Finally, brothers, we request you and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, just as you received the instruction from us on how you ought to walk and please God, just as you are in fact walking, that you would KEEP ON DOING IT MORE FULLY. For you know the orders we gave you through the Lord Jesus." (I Thess.4:1,2)

"And let us consider how to STIMULATE ONE ANOTHER TO LOVE AND GOOD DEEDS, not forsaking our own assembling together...but encouraging one another; and all the more as you see the day drawing near." (Hebrews 10:24,25, NASB)

"I shall show you my faith by my works." (James 2:18)

"Maintain your conduct fine among the nations, that...they may as a result of YOUR FINE WORKS of which they are eyewitnesses glorify God..." (I Peter 2:12)

"By this we have the knowledge that we have come to know him, namely, IF WE CONTINUE OBSERVING HIS COMMANDMENTS. He that says, 'I have come to know him,' and yet is NOT observing his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in this person." (I John 2:3,4)

:wave: Did you get that? Pretty clear, eh?

Pretty uppity for a non-144,000 ain't ya.

musterion

Jesus does not promote worldwide homelessness.

God in the flesh was in front of the rich man. What an amazing happening, like no other ever. The rich man did not want to give up his wealth and follow Jesus, God who was right there in front of him. He did not want to join Jesus’ earthly ministry. We are not all told to leave our homes and give everything away to become traveling ministers. That is nonsense taught by people with no understanding.

Blah blah.

Bottom line: you DON'T obey EVERYTHING He commanded, unlike your earlier implication that you do.

You are a chronic liar. The Lake awaits you, lest you repent.

You are dismissed, little blind girl.

God's Truth

Blah blah.

Bottom line: you DON'T obey EVERYTHING He commanded, unlike your earlier implication that you do.

You are a chronic liar. The Lake awaits you, lest you repent.

You are dismissed, little blind girl.

Jesus doesn't tell everyone to sell their home. I am no rich man, and I am not a traveling minister in the times of the New Testament foundation laying.

Obey Jesus and you will get the common sense wisdom you so desperately need.

musterion

Jesus doesn't tell everyone to sell their home. I am no rich man, and I am not a traveling minister in the times of the New Testament foundation laying.

So you don't obey that particular command because it wasn't directed to you personally?

News flash, child.

NOTHING that He taught or commanded during the gospel period was directed to a fool Gentile girl like you.

So you're still a liar.

God's Truth

So you don't obey that particular command because it wasn't directed to you personally?

News flash, child.

NOTHING that He taught or commanded during the gospel period was directed to a fool Gentile girl like you.

So you're still a liar.

Nonsense. First to the Jews, then to everyone else.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."