"Give Your Life to Jesus"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Give your life to Jesus!

I can't for two reasons: First, because I have just one life to live and, I have already given it to HaShem. The second reason is too irrelevant because Jesus is already dead. (Ecclesiastes 9:5,6)

You're Jewish and have been blinded of sorts. However, you still have an opportunity to become a member of the Body of Christ by hearing the Gospel and placing your faith in Christ as your Savior. Hopefully. Sometime down the line, you will do so?

Ben Masada

When you find that He is life itself, what excuse will you offer for your disbelief?

He is no longer life itself; as I said above, he is dead and, according to his own gospel which was the Tanach, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc) And if I ask you for an eyewitness for his so claimed resurrection, you won't be able to provide me with. What's likely is that faithful Christians have given they lives to Paul because, he was the one who fabricated the idea that Jesus had resurrected. Read II Timothy 2:8.

Ben Masada

You're Jewish and have been blinded of sorts. However, you still have an opportunity to become a member of the Body of Christ by hearing the Gospel and placing your faith in Christ as your Savior. Hopefully. Sometime down the line, you will do so?

Either you did not read my last post above or you did not understand what I said. By reading whose gospel, the gospel of Jesus or the gospel of Paul? I have read the gospel of Paul aka the NT and, to tell you the truth, I would never leave Judaism for Christianity which for me is no different from Hellenism.

musterion

He is no longer life itself; as I said above, he is dead and, according to his own gospel which was the Tanach, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc) And if I ask you for an eyewitness for his so claimed resurrection, you won't be able to provide me with. What's likely is that faithful Christians have given they lives to Paul because, he was the one who fabricated the idea that Jesus had resurrected. Read II Timothy 2:8.

I already knew you hated Him; figured you pick up on my question being hypothetical.

So what would you say if you found yourself standing before Him?

heir

TOL Subscriber
All right Heir, I have been left with some questions after I read this thread of yours. First and foremost, what did God give us 2000 years ago? Mind to share with us?
Galatians 1:3-5 KJV

Jesus was a loyal Jew and he would not contradict his own gospel aka the Tanach which says that no one can give himself ransom for another. (Ezekiel 18:3)
That which is found in the OT including Matthew, Mark, Luke and John is not the gospel of your salvation.

This great news for all men was contradicted by Prophet Ezekiel in 18:3.
It is a due time message that includes the likes of you and me (1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV, Ephesians 2:11-13 KJV).

Now, you warn us to stop trusting in empty religions and believe that Jesus was raised from the dead. Did you check the emptiness of the religion where you got your warning from? Because, according to the gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach, once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; etc.
Your faith is in vain. You believe not in the resurrection of the dead just as some at Corinth (1 Corinthians 15:11 KJV). There's nothing anyone is going to say that will change your mind. You oppose yourself (2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV).