ECT Does Jesus speak to you?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That's you! You deny the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth!

You lie again.

Are you one of His sheep?

His sheep hear His voice.

Do you hear His voice??

Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You lie again.

Are you one of His sheep?

His sheep hear His voice.

Do you hear His voice??

Joh 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
Joh 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.
Joh 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

LA

You deserve a "Neg-rep!" That's probably why I gave you another?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus spoke to Paul. He is no respecter of persons. He speaks to us today. If you will not harden your heart, you too can hear Him. He desires to speak to each of us. It is a travesty that today's church does not teach men to become disciples and hear God's Voice for themselves. He has something to say to everyone, through each of us to others (prophecy).

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: but all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

God has given these gifts to every man in His Body. He also hasn't taken them back. They are still in operation today. It takes faith to move in them and only God controls when and how they operate. Yes, God does speak, but it takes faith to listen for His Voice.

Do you hear Him in an audible voice?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
God said all He's going to say until He shouts! It's in Holy Writ 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV

It's kind of interesting that, when the Jews heard the "Audible Voice"
of God they became quite fearful, and said to Moses; "And they said
unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak
with us, lest we die." (Exodus 20:19) Yet, there are those today that "think"
they hear the 'voice of God?"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

LA

Do you have a point to make? Or, just being yourself?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How many Mark 16 signs do you do? You claim this is you, so let's hear it!

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

He won't answer your post! He'll avoid it as if it were a dreaded
disease!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You poor MAD people.

Isa 50:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
Isa 50:5 The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.
Isa 50:6 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
Isa 50:7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Isa 50:8 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.
Isa 50:9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
Isa 50:10 Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
Isa 50:11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

:dizzy:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He won't answer your post! He'll avoid it as if it were a dreaded
disease!

The answer should be so obvious.

Act 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Act 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

The Spirit has not been poured out on you.

First you ask if people have heard an audible voice, then you charge then with fault when they did not even answer you.

You are sick and evil.

Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
STP has been asking LA to answer, but LA can't because LA would then be exposed.

You are very cunning like the devil.

What you really want is for me to declare something so you can condemn it as being false.

Do you hear Christ's voice???

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The answer should be so obvious.

Act 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Act 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

The Spirit has not been poured out on you.

First you ask if people have heard an audible voice, then you charge then with fault when they did not even answer you.

You are sick and evil.

Joh 10:26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

LA

republicanchick

Jesus speaks to me whne I am in His Presence, found only in His Church

"I will never leave or forsake you"

"And behold, i am with you until the end of the age" (Mt 28:20)

+

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are very cunning like the devil.

What you really want is for me to declare something so you can condemn it as being false.
I'd like for you to answer the question honestly. You won't because if you do, you'll be exposed. Answer the question asked of you repeatedly by STP and others including me. What are you afraid of?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'd like for you to answer the question honestly. You won't because if you do, you'll be exposed. Answer the question asked of you repeatedly by STP and others including me. What are you afraid of?

you have already prejudged the answer.

However I will now answer you but you did not answer my question did you.

All of them.

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Two of them, but could be three.

1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

Six of those.

Now you?

LA

Livelystone

Jesus often speaks to me and others who have fellowship with Him.

LA

Technically speaking I agree with this concept.

For a clarification of points I point out that Jesus said the comforter whom His Father would send in His name will be the one to teach us and bring us to perfection God willing.......

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
\

Heb.6:1Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

3 And this will we do, if God permit.

These are the necessary doctrines that knowing the truth of is required of all Christians who have any hope to ever move beyond Pentecost and in to the blessings associated with Tabernacles. If you are not hearing a voice from above you cannot learn the truth of these doctrines as God leads you through His Holy Word. If you are not hearing His Voice it is because you have already departed the presence of the Lord !!!

However, hearing a voice does not mean you are hearing from God

The things the Holy Ghost is to teach us are the basic foundational doctrines of Christ so that what we think is Christ speaking to us is the "real Christ," and not an impostor (as in most small "c" christians) confusing the Christian into thinking they are hearing from Christ when the truth is it is satan who is controlling their thoughts and the doctrines taught from the pulpits of said denominations

Basically speaking, if the truth of the foundational doctrines of Christ that make up the above seven doctrines are not in us, the voice heard is not coming from Christ but from an impostor transformed to appear and sound like Christ to the unsuspecting Christian.

Unfortunately having read the beliefs of the "MAD" and most other followers of Christ here on TOL, I believe it is not the Holy Ghost but an impostor who is leading them in the wrong direction they have gone in

Only those who are given witness through miracles that require the presence and blessings of God today, and not in yesterday such as the Pentecost and different Charismatic Christian sects claim, have the witness of God that He is still among them and not departed them as He has the Jews and most Christian denominations

Unfortunately the verses below descibes 99% of the current Christian denominational fractions.

2Cor.11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Levolor

Technically speaking I agree with this concept.

For a clarification of points I point out that Jesus said the comforter whom His Father would send in His name will be the one to teach us and bring us to perfection God willing.......

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
\

Heb.6:1Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,

2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

3 And this will we do, if God permit.

These are the necessary doctrines that knowing the truth of is required of all Christians who have any hope to ever move beyond Pentecost and in to the blessings associated with Tabernacles. If you are not hearing a voice from above you cannot learn the truth of these doctrines as God leads you through His Holy Word. If you are not hearing His Voice it is because you have already departed the presence of the Lord !!!

However, hearing a voice does not mean you are hearing from God

The things the Holy Ghost is to teach us are the basic foundational doctrines of Christ so that what we think is Christ speaking to us is the "real Christ," and not an impostor (as in most small "c" christians) confusing the Christian into thinking they are hearing from Christ when the truth is it is satan who is controlling their thoughts and the doctrines taught from the pulpits of said denominations

Basically speaking, if the truth of the foundational doctrines of Christ that make up the above seven doctrines are not in us, the voice heard is not coming from Christ but from an impostor transformed to appear and sound like Christ to the unsuspecting Christian.

Unfortunately having read the beliefs of the "MAD" and most other followers of Christ here on TOL, I believe it is not the Holy Ghost but an impostor who is leading them in the wrong direction they have gone in

Only those who are given witness through miracles that require the presence and blessings of God today, and not in yesterday such as the Pentecost and different Charismatic Christian sects claim, have the witness of God that He is still among them and not departed them as He has the Jews and most Christian denominations

Unfortunately the verses below descibes 99% of the current Christian denominational fractions.

2Cor.11:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

:thumb:

That's right.

Enjoyed your post, Livelystone.

heir

TOL Subscriber
However I will now answer you but you did not answer my question did you.
Yes, I did some 30+ posts ago.

Does Jesus speak to you.

All scripture is by inspiration of God. God doesn't speak to me, but through His pure and preserved words.

All of them.
You have quite an imagination. You do no such thing.
Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
Mar 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
Mar 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mar 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Two of them, but could be three.
It says these signs shall follow them that believe ! It's all inclusive. So why aren't you doing them all? Why aren't you at the local infirmary laying hands on the sick? We all know the answer, it's because you are a fraud, a charlatan like every other Pentecostal wannabe who claims these signs! You don't do any of them! You CAN'T do any of them! You make a mockery of God's word as people hear you claim these signs and they all know you can't do them. You turn away people's ears from the truth with your lies!

1Co 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
1Co 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

Six of those.
Nope. We have that which is perfect (1 Corinthians 13:8-10 KJV). We have all scripture (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV)
see above

oatmeal

Jesus comes to us in the Eucharist (John 6:27-72)

why don't noncatholics take THIS psg seriously?

hmnmm

He is the bread from heaven, so what does that have to do with the eucharist?

Does not the bread turn into the body of Christ? If it the bread is already from heaven than why take a foreing piece of bread and turn it into a body?