ECT Does Jesus speak to you?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Isn't that fun. Nang isn't the only one that does these things. They say something stupid then say they didn't say it.

Your problem is that you believe the accusers because you are one of them demon types .

If I said I am a prophet then I would remember saying that.

I do remember what you said though,

things like "filthy Christ hating pig" and the like, which you will have to answer for at the judgment if you do not repent.

You have not said these things because I was speaking to you.

You are not saved regardless of what you believe.

You just do not have Christ in you.

A lying spirit is in your heart like is in the heart of John W and some others of your MAD friends.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus does not speak to me, I have God's word, scripture, that speaks to me, question is, who is listening?

You do not seem to be able to identify who you are talking to or who is listening.

Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Surely you would know who is speaking to you from the Throne if He spoke to you?.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If Jesus does not speak to you on a regular basis,then explain how you can have fellowship with Him.

1Co 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Madists might try to explain that, as STP has called me a liar, and being anti- christ for my saying God spoke to me.

Does STP have fellowship with Jesus???

LA

STP said in a neg rep--

January 9th, 2015 07:22 AM SaulToPaul You never contribute anything. How many Mark 16 signs? You never will answer, as it will expose you as a fraud.

Poor STP has not received the Spirit of the new covenant and consequently can not be in the first resurrection.--

Act 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Act 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
STP said in a neg rep--

Poor STP has not received the Spirit of the new covenant and consequently can not be in the first resurrection.--

Act 2:14 But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words:
Act 2:15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
Act 2:16 But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
Act 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
Act 2:18 And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

LA

You earn every the "Neg-rep" you receive!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your problem is that you believe the accusers because you are one of them demon types .

If I said I am a prophet then I would remember saying that.

I do remember what you said though,

things like "filthy Christ hating pig" and the like, which you will have to answer for at the judgment if you do not repent.

You have not said these things because I was speaking to you.

You are not saved regardless of what you believe.

You just do not have Christ in you.

A lying spirit is in your heart like is in the heart of John W and some others of your MAD friends.

LA

I hope someday, "Odd fellows" such as yourself, will cease
to post, and get outta Dodge! Now, that's a worthy wish!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No.

It shows that you are prepared to lie about what I have said, preferring to believe the lies of your fellow madists.

At no time did I claim to be a prophet.

The onus is on you now to explain how I have contradicted the revelation of the mystery.

You have claimed I am ignorant and an unbeliever in order that you will defend STP saying I am lying.

Now answer the OP.

All you have convinced me of is that you have never been filled with the Holy Spirit.

LA

What about YOUR "predictions of death" for those you dislike? Would
you call yourself a, "Predictor" or what? You seem to prefer posting
about "beheadings" and, one other poster being shot full of arrows,
wasn't it?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? Acts 9:4

That was audible... even the people with Saul heard the voice.

And the men which journeyed with him stood speechless, hearing a voice, but seeing no man.
Acts 9:7

What is wrong with hearing Our Lord audibly?

Has God spoken to you, "Audibly?" I know you won't answer but,
it's very, "telling" when you "Odd-fellows" don't answer!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're an idiot who hears nothing from God but you have no trouble listening to your flesh and the devil and lying like hell.

LA

Temper! temper! Why not fix yourself a glass of nice warm milk,
and grab a cookie, sit back and relax! After that, make up some
more of your, "predictions" about how your fellow posters will
tragically, meet their end? That'll make you happy! It always
works, for you!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
NOBODY in their right mind believes that, LazyA hears from God; audibly!
I'll admit, there might be a few, 'Oddfellas' that just might, "pretend" they
believe LA, just so he won't "predict" that they'll be beheaded?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't know how many times, LazyA has told me that I'll be decapitated?
He really gets a thrill out of doing that! He's not a very good predictor
however, because, it still hasn't come to fruition? Much to his displeasure!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What does it do? Please instruct us? Without your usual
"Death predictions," of course!

I will put it this way..

The doctrine you hold to allows you to be a jerk without any future consequences for your ridiculous actions.

but when the time comes you will cry and none will be able to help you.

I am blessed, you are not.

Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

LA