ECT Does Jesus speak to you?

SaulToPaul 2

Poor STP has not received the Spirit of the new covenant and consequently can not be in the first resurrection.--

What is the spirit of the new testament?
I received it by believing the gospel. 1 Cor 15:1-4

Have you believed it and trusted the LORD?
You can be saved.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things,

and

bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

This is not just Bible study and human reasoning.

It is His Living Word.
No need for a Bible then, huh LA? Can you quote the OT word for word without a Bible?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Poor STP has not received the Spirit of the new covenant and consequently can not be in the first resurrection.--
How many Mark 16 signs do you do? You claim this is you, so let's hear it!

Mark 16:17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Mark 16:18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Cross Reference

I will put it this way..

The doctrine you hold to allows you to be a jerk without any future consequences for your ridiculous actions.

but when the time comes you will cry and none will be able to help you.

I am blessed, you are not.

Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. <just curious>

LA

From whose writings did you get the words, "spirit of the new covenant"?

oatmeal

You do not seem to be able to identify who you are talking to or who is listening.

Heb 4:15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
Heb 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Surely you would know who is speaking to you from the Throne if He spoke to you?.

LA

I Corinthians 12:7-11, if God chooses to give to me a word of knowledge and a word of wisdom and a discernment of spirits that is his option.

Since Christ is the head of the body, and Christ takes direction from God, his Father, the head does, of necessity communicate to the other parts of the body.

Jesus is not standing with me telling me what to write as I type on this keyboard.

He is seated on the right hand of the throne of God unless he needs to do something else like he did for Saul on the road to Damascus.

There is no need for the son of God to come down and have a conversation with me, I have scripture to learn and live

God does communicate with "proactive" believers by the manifestation of holy spirit. I Corinthians 12:7-11.

How much is Jesus Christ involved in the process? I do not know.

God told Jesus what to do, and if I should need specific instruction for a specific situation, God will likewise determine that and tell me what I need to know. I do not imagine, that would require that Jesus get down off his seat on the right hand of God and be here with me.

Believers have the anointed one in them, spiritually and figuratively speaking, Colossians 1:27

With Christ in me, with scriptures,with gifted ministers to teach, lead and guide, I am fine without Jesus and I conversing here and now.

He is the head of the body, I am sure that keeps him busy enough not to drop in for lunch with me.

john w

Hall of Fame
You have never been there to know, John.

All I hear from you is the voice of demons who spoke the same blasphemies of Jesus.

LA

Spam, for the 666th time.

No one has access to God the Father, except via the Lord Jesus Christ. You reject the Lord Jesus Christ, and thus, God the Father does not speak to you, and He hears NADA from you.

SaulToPaul 2

No need for a Bible then, huh LA? Can you quote the OT word for word without a Bible?

John 14:26 (KJV)

If LA can tell us one small thing that "Jesus" said in his earthly ministry ( that wasn't written down), I will take back all of the negative things I've said about LA.

john w: "Quieter than a turkey farm on Thanksgiving day..."

heir

TOL Subscriber

If LA can tell us one small thing that "Jesus" said in his earthly ministry ( that wasn't written down), I will take back all of the negative things I've said about LA.

crickets

oatmeal

Do you have a red letter edition of the Bible?

Everything that he said as written in the red letter edition was spoken before it was written down, except those thing that he quoted from scripture and if he quoted from any other writings, which as far I can remember did not make it into scripture

Do you trust Matthew and Mark and Luke and John?

OCTOBER23

Does Jesus speak to you?

NOT YET , I HAVE TO WAIT TILL THE RAPTURE.
------------------------------------------------

I would be in the NEW JERUSALEM

-----------------------------------------------

A PLACE PREPARED BY JESUS / GOD FOR US

Revelation 12:6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Revelation 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

-----------------------------------------------

THE RAPTURE - There are 2 Raptures - one of the Philidelphian Church

just before Satan is cast down and one for the Laodicean Church

just After Satan takes charge of Jerusalem and Tempts and Tests if

People will become Muslims or loose their heads.

Revelation 3:7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write;

I will make them to come and worship before thy feet,

I also will keep you from the time of temptation, which shall come to try them upon earth.

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write;

16 So, because thou art lukewarm, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
------------------------==============================-------------------

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You poor MAD people.

Isa 50:4 The Lord GOD hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: he wakeneth morning by morning, he wakeneth mine ear to hear as the learned.
Isa 50:5 The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.
Isa 50:6 I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting.
Isa 50:7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.
Isa 50:8 He is near that justifieth me; who will contend with me? let us stand together: who is mine adversary? let him come near to me.
Isa 50:9 Behold, the Lord GOD will help me; who is he that shall condemn me? lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; the moth shall eat them up.
Isa 50:10 Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light? let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.
Isa 50:11 Behold, all ye that kindle a fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks: walk in the light of your fire, and in the sparks that ye have kindled. This shall ye have of mine hand; ye shall lie down in sorrow.

Last edited:

Aimiel

Jesus spoke to Paul. He is no respecter of persons. He speaks to us today. If you will not harden your heart, you too can hear Him. He desires to speak to each of us. It is a travesty that today's church does not teach men to become disciples and hear God's Voice for themselves. He has something to say to everyone, through each of us to others (prophecy).

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: but all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

God has given these gifts to every man in His Body. He also hasn't taken them back. They are still in operation today. It takes faith to move in them and only God controls when and how they operate. Yes, God does speak, but it takes faith to listen for His Voice.

heir

TOL Subscriber
If you will not harden your heart, you too can hear Him. He desires to speak to each of us. It is a travesty that today's church does not teach men to become disciples and hear God's Voice for themselves. He has something to say to everyone, through each of us to others (prophecy).
God said all He's going to say until He shouts! It's in Holy Writ 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus spoke to Paul. He is no respecter of persons. He speaks to us today. If you will not harden your heart, you too can hear Him. He desires to speak to each of us. It is a travesty that today's church does not teach men to become disciples and hear God's Voice for themselves. He has something to say to everyone, through each of us to others (prophecy).

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; to another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; to another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: but all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

God has given these gifts to every man in His Body. He also hasn't taken them back. They are still in operation today. It takes faith to move in them and only God controls when and how they operate. Yes, God does speak, but it takes faith to listen for His Voice.

So true.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God said all He's going to say until He shouts! It's in Holy Writ 2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

LA
That's you! You deny the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth!