ECT Does Jesus speak to you?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
God speaks to lots of people. By
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
god they usually mean themselves (Phil 3:19). :devil:

I knew a man whose god told him to "f**king divorce" his wife (Mal 2:16).

"I realized I was my own god which left me with a fool for a deity." ~ Tim Gresham

As a reminder, Lazy Afternoon is number 11 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/thegospeltruth/trinity/articles/abandon.html

I have further found some very troubling things. I have found that informed Trinitarianism promotes a culture of personal dishonesty. When it comes to the doctrine of the Trinity, the truth is expendable for the sake of promoting this doctrine. While this fact will of course be denied, it is easily observable by anyone. Defending the doctrine takes priority over the actual truth. Hence, highly questionable and suspicious manuscript evidence is brought forward without disclosing the facts. Translations which are demonstrably absurd are insisted upon and again all the facts are intentionally not disclosed. And the Scriptures are intentionally interpreted to promote Trinitarian doctrine without regard for the contextual facts. Even further, Trinitarians variously identify God as they choose. When a passage of Scripture is in view and Trinitarians would like "God" to be only the Father then it is simply declared to be so by an act of their own will. When a passage of Scripture is in view and Trinitarians would like "God" to be "the Triune God," then it is simply declared to be so by an act of their own will. The only true God is whoever the Trinitarian would like Him to be for the occasion at hand. Trinitarians routinely engage in eisegesis out of one side of their mouth while falsely accusing others of the same out of the other side. I observed on many, many, many occasions that Trinitarians will shamelessly resort to the most absurd and disingenuous claims if they think it will serve their doctrine. I found rampant hypocrisy among those who promote this doctrine, both by academics, and some of the laypeople who follow them. And like the Pharisees, they are quite blind to their own hypocrisy. Of course, most Trinitarians will respond true to form and all these things will be disingenuously denied by those who do them. You don't need to take my word for it. Just watch and carefully observe what really occurs in the world of Trinitarianism, especially Trinitarian apologetics. You will know them by their fruits. Of course, this will also require an honest and true heart on your own part.

I have found much, much more. But you the reader do not have time to read on and on for the next several hours. Concerning the doctrine of the Trinity, I have found nothing but a tangled web of lies, lie built upon lie. Concerning the Scriptures and the truth of God's identity and Jesus' identity, I have also found many truths that were never mentioned to me in the world of Trinitarianism. For brevity's sake, we cannot wade into all the details of these falsehoods or the details of the actual truth on this single page, or you would be reading this page for hours upon hours. That is why the rest of this website is here.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Is Jesus the Father or the son?

For that matter how did any get a name like Johnson?

Could it be because someone was John's son?

How does anyone get a name like Smith?

Could it because someone was a smith and was called by the profession he was involved in?

Is he that profession or is he called by his profession?

Why are you called "Cross Reference"? Is there some significance to that username?

Is Jesus the Father or the son?

Is Jesus his own Father? that does not sound like a godly arrangement. That is something you got capital punishment for in the OT

Everlasting refers to a point in time from which something ever lasts.

Eternal refers to something that did not have a beginning

Father is not only used of biological fathers, but it also refers to the person who originated something or is a superior

Genesis 4:20-22

just because it doesn't "sound like a godly arrangement" to YOU, just shows that you can't get out of your OWN head. it doesn't make sense to you so it must be your way. the Bible clearly tells us repeatedly - see 1 Timothy - 3:16, John 1:1.2, John 8:56-58, and many more. read for yourself, we can't make you comprehend, we can only pray and help you. God Bless ! -

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, I did some 30+ posts ago.

You have quite an imagination. You do no such thing.
It says these signs shall follow them that believe ! It's all inclusive. So why aren't you doing them all? Why aren't you at the local infirmary laying hands on the sick? We all know the answer, it's because you are a fraud, a charlatan like every other Pentecostal wannabe who claims these signs! You don't do any of them! You CAN'T do any of them! You make a mockery of God's word as people hear you claim these signs and they all know you can't do them. You turn away people's ears from the truth with your lies!

Nope. We have that which is perfect (1 Corinthians 13:8-10 KJV). We have all scripture (2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV)
see above

heir,

You claim to be a member of the body of Christ which has many members through the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Then you might like to share what member you are and what gifts you have.

1Co 12:11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.

https://huckleberry2012.wordpress.c...s-of-the-mid-acts-dispensationalist-doctrine/
LA

Livelystone

If you read the Book, he speaks to you.

I like this post :up:

It may be subtle or it may be bold if need be. Our Father both chastises and builds up for the same purpose.......

To make us in His image and after His likeness which was His plan clearly stated way back in the beginning

Last edited:

Aimiel

If when God speaks to anyone, it does away with the need for faith, it would be rare __ which only points up the need for having a personal relationship with Him.
Actually, every time He speaks it requires more faith than the last time. He never changes, but He does give us new challenges to change us.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

heir,
do you claim this or not---

1Co 12:11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.
1Co 12:12 For as the body is one and has many members, but all the members of that one body, being many, are one body, so also is Christ.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free—and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.

LA

revpete

Doesn't the word Prophet merely mean "spokesman" just as Aaron for a time was Moses' spokesman/prophet? If that is true isn't everyone who claims to speak on behalf of God a prophet? That is if they genuinely are speaking on God's behalf.

Pete 👤

Aimiel

Doesn't the word Prophet merely mean "spokesman" just as Aaron for a time was Moses' spokesman/prophet? If that is true isn't everyone who claims to speak on behalf of God a prophet?
Yes, a prophet is God's spokesman. No, that isn't all. They are designed to stir up faith. The best example I've ever seen of what a prophet is was when Ezekiel spoke to dry bones. A prophet is designed to wake up and shake up bones. There are too many in The Body of Christ who are dead. Their faith is dead. They have no works.

heir

TOL Subscriber
heir,
do you claim this or not---

LA
I do not deny the baptism BY one Spirit into the one body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV). Why would I? It's the one baptism that Paul beseeches us to endevour to keep (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV).

I do not acknowledge your made up "baptism of the Holy Spirit"

heir,

You claim to be a member of the body of Christ which has many members through the baptism of the Holy Spirit.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Yes, a prophet is God's spokesman. No, that isn't all. They are designed to stir up faith. The best example I've ever seen of what a prophet is was when Ezekiel spoke to dry bones. A prophet is designed to wake up and shake up bones. There are too many in The Body of Christ who are dead. Their faith is dead. They have no works.
You're a joke.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I do not deny the baptism BY one Spirit into the one body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV). Why would I? It's the one baptism that Paul beseeches us to endevour to keep (Ephesians 4:1-6 KJV).

I do not acknowledge your made up "baptism of the Holy Spirit"

heir,

So you have no gifts of the Holy Spirit???

that figures.

what sort of a member of Christ's body would have not gifts?

LA

republicanchick

If Jesus does not speak to you on a regular basis,then explain how you can have fellowship with Him.

1Co 1:9 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

Madists might try to explain that, as STP has called me a liar, and being anti- christ for my saying God spoke to me.

Does STP have fellowship with Jesus???

LA

there's no way one can prove Jesus speaks to him/her or not

I have heard words come to me in response to questions i have asked Jesus, but if I am not in his presence while asking, I don't trust the answers... have gotten some "interesting" answers b4... so not sure who it is who is answering. Obviously one has to be careful. yrs ago, a news article spoke of a woman who claimed God told her to abuse her child throw. Well, we know that was not God..

I get the best "answers" while at Mass... and they just come to me, I don't have to ask a thing. I am a sinner, a human... so maybe even my asking cannot be trusted...

++

heir

TOL Subscriber
heir,

So you have no gifts of the Holy Spirit???

that figures.

what sort of a member of Christ's body would have not gifts?

LA
one who doesn't lie about having them

1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

1 Corinthians 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

You don't even know what the sign gifts were for.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
one who doesn't lie about having them

1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

1 Corinthians 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

1 Corinthians 13:10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

You don't even know what the sign gifts were for.

It means you are not in the body of Christ.

You are a fake with no gifts.

Jacob was convinced of his brother joseph being alive on the throne as the others said because of the wagons of gifts sent him.

You have no Spirit of Christ, just the book which you twist to suit your MAD doctrine.

LA

Levolor

Doesn't the word Prophet merely mean "spokesman" just as Aaron for a time was Moses' spokesman/prophet? If that is true isn't everyone who claims to speak on behalf of God a prophet? That is if they genuinely are speaking on God's behalf.

Pete ��

Yes, a prophet is God's spokesman. No, that isn't all. They are designed to stir up faith.

I really like that, Aimiel. Wanted to give you rep, but have to spread some more before able to.

I don't know if this scripture has been posted in this thread, but thought I'd add a scripture about being a prophet:
And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream. Numbers 12:6

That's just the beginning.