Why Jews Don't Accept Jesus?

CherubRam

It is my belief that:

If his biological father was not Joseph, he was simply akin to the Greek myth of the demigod which is the son of a god with an earthly woman.

Melchizedek was a Canaanite pagan priest burning the firstborns of the Canaanites daily to Baal Molech.

Judaism evolved from Abraham and through Isaac and Jacob and the Tribe of Judah. Never had any thing to do with Melchizedek.

How soon is "soon to return?"

Can't be verified. According to the gospel of Jesus, once dead no one is supposed to ever return.

As what, Jews or Christians? Likely neither.

If you are thinking about Jesus, he had to be biologically a son of Joseph. According to Mat. 1:18 he was not. So, no likelihood.

Not according to Isa. 10:20-22. Only a small remnant will return and, this small remnant has returned already and Jesus is still away.

As long as there is a living person in this planet, death will be there.

That's metaphorical; it couldn't be literal. The end of death is the end of birth.

What for, to prove that the prophets were wrong all along? (Isa. 26:14; II Sam. 12:23; Job 10:21)

There is nothing eternal about man. (Gen. 3:22)

Starting with the Christian nations that owe us millions of Jews.

Read also Isa. 2:3. Also because the Word of God was given to the Jews only and to no other people on earth. (Psa. 147:19,20)

We have it already.

No one can be so badly mistaken as you. I think you are just trying to be a minis. If you do not believe in your own bible what is written, then there is nothing anyone can do for you.

Ben Masada

Being a Christian does not mean you have to accept the Catholic corruptions in the bible.

A Jew is a convert to Orthodox Judaism and the Hebrews are an ethnic group of people.

Contrary to popular belief, Jews are not a race, but an assembly of people. Hebrews are a race.

A Hebrew may or may not be a Jew.

If you go that way, there are no Hebrews. We were first Hebrews; then Israelites; now Jews. It is called evolution.

CherubRam

If you go that way, there are no Hebrews. We were first Hebrews; then Israelites; now Jews. It is called evolution.
Where do you get all of these ding dong thoughts. Like, when did the Hebrews stop being Hebrew? The "Jews" were, and are, a multinational culture. An Israeli is any person whom is a citizen of Israel. Do you even read what I write?

CherubRam

Why before 2144?

There is a 144 year discrepancy between Biblical Calendar time and our present Gregorian calendar. The Civil Hebrew Calendar is off by 140 years.

The conclusion of the OT prophecies ended with the final defeat of Israel by the Romans in 133 AD.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
No one can be so badly mistaken as you. I think you are just trying to be a minis. If you do not believe in your own bible what is written, then there is nothing anyone can do for you.

But I'm not asking anyone to do anything for me, I provided the overwhelming evidence based on the OT expectations that Jesus isn't the Jewish Messiah and you have no defense.

The Jews Messiah is MIA and Jesus came down from heaven, taught his original gospel and returned to his rightful place which isn't David's corrupt, exaggerated throne.

Ben Masada

Why Jews don't Accept Jesus?

quote]Although the Messiahs name was not Jesus, you still know who is being talked about.

I don't believe in an individual Messiah. I go according to Prophet Habakkuk 3:13. "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one." That's what Messiah is, the anointed one of the Lord.

The sacrificial laws were parabolic for the suffering of the Messiah as a sacrificial lamb.

The Messiah is not suppose to be sacrificed to death, but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:35-37)

Zechariah 12:10 “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

This is a reference to the Jews back in Israel from exile, when they would mourn for Israel who had to go to Assyria forever so that Judah could remain as God's People. (Psalm 78:67-70)

John 19:37 and, as another scripture says, “They will look on the one they have pierced.”

The Jews will look on Israel, the Ten Tribes whom they caused to get lost forever so that they could remain as the chosen ones. (Psa. 78:67-70)

Isaiah 53:8 By oppression and judgment he was taken away. Yet who of his generation protested? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was punished.

"Cut off from the Land of the living" aka cut off from the Land of Israel into an exile forever and disappearance among the Gentiles. (Psa. 78:67-70)

Daniel 9:26 After the sixty-two ‘sevens,’ the Anointed One will be put to death, but not for himself

After 70 week/years. That's the time the Jews spent in exile in Babylon. No more no less.

Ben Masada

But I'm not asking anyone to do anything for me, I provided the overwhelming evidence based on the OT expectations that Jesus isn't the Jewish Messiah and you have no defense.

The Jews Messiah is MIA and Jesus came down from heaven, taught his original gospel and returned to his rightful place which isn't David's corrupt, exaggerated throne.

Overwhelming!!! There is no evidence at all in the Tanach about Jesus as the Messiah.

Jesus did not come down from heaven but from Joseph and Mary. The real Jesus of Nazareth I mean, not the Christ of Paul who even became son of God. (Acts 9:20)

chair

If you do not believe in your own bible what is written, then there is nothing anyone can do for you.

Where is it written in the Old Testament that the Messiah will not fulfill the prophecies written about him, that he would die, and then come back again to fulfill them?

Let's have something clear- not a "type" or peculiar interpretation.

CherubRam

I don't believe in an individual Messiah. I go according to Prophet Habakkuk 3:13. "The Lord goes forth to save His People; to save His anointed one." That's what Messiah is, the anointed one of the Lord.

The Messiah is not suppose to be sacrificed to death, but to remain as a People before the Lord forever. (Jer. 31:35-37)

This is a reference to the Jews back in Israel from exile, when they would mourn for Israel who had to go to Assyria forever so that Judah could remain as God's People. (Psalm 78:67-70)

The Jews will look on Israel, the Ten Tribes whom they caused to get lost forever so that they could remain as the chosen ones. (Psa. 78:67-70)

"Cut off from the Land of the living" aka cut off from the Land of Israel into an exile forever and disappearance among the Gentiles. (Psa. 78:67-70)

After 70 week/years. That's the time the Jews spent in exile in Babylon. No more no less.

I'm putting you on my ignore list.

Your errors are so exceedingly great, that I must assume you are mentally ill. You should not be teaching anything.

70 weeks of YEARS is 70 x 7 = 490 years.

Prophecy about Yahshua.
Psalm 16:10
because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
That's when the fat lady sings her song. The original gospel of Jesus was the one he taught to the last: Judaism. The gospel according to the Law and the Prophets down to the letter. (Mat. 5:17-19)

The brilliance of Jesus was that he publically stated that he didn't come to change the law but to fulfill the intent of it......but Jesus didn't practice the law. The Son of God wasn't a reformer of Judaism, he lived, taught and preached a Living religion.

oatmeal

Why Jews Don't Accept Jesus

An answer to Christian missionaries

We do; only that we accept him for what he really was and not for what the NT describes him to have been. The question is, why Christians don't accept the real Jesus of Nazareth. Probably because they prefer to walk by faith and not by sight. (II Cor. 5:7) If by sight is to walk with understanding, it is only obvious that by faith is to leave the understanding with Paul.

Because they don't want to.

Ben Masada

1 - I'm putting you on my ignore list.

2 - Your errors are so exceedingly great, that I must assume you are mentally ill. You should not be teaching anything.

3 - 70 weeks of YEARS is 70 x 7 = 490 years.

4 - Prophecy about Yahshua. Psalm 16:10 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful one see decay.

1 - Good luck for you somewhere else.

2 - Assumptions are no evidences that one is teaching the truth.

3 - 70 weeks of years = 70 years. Evidences? The prophetic year goes according to the period of time given. If it is given in weeks, a week = a year. It if has to turn into day and then into years, why not turn the three days of Jesus in the tomb into three years of the prophecy given in Mat. 12:40? And for a second evidence, History. How long did the Jews spend in exile, 490 years or 70 years? 70 years. There you go.

4 - Psalm 16 is a prayer of David for protection in battle so that he be not abandon and left to die and go to the grave and experience corruption. To assume that's a prophecy about Yeshua, how about the other thousands of Jews crucified by the Romans in the First Century according to Josephus? As I have said above, assumptions are not evidences that you are teaching the truth.

chair

Where is it written in the Old Testament that the Messiah will not fulfill the prophecies written about him, that he would die, and then come back again to fulfill them?

Let's have something clear- not a "type" or peculiar interpretation.

Still waiting for the verses.

Ben Masada

Because they don't want to.

Not so. Belief happens. Belief is not something one chooses to believe or not to. To believe does not come by convention to believe something or something else.