Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior
I see that the LGBTQueer movement is up in arms over a new study which amongst other things says that childhood sexual abuse is often times responsible for same sex desires.

Do you mock all people with mental disorders or just this one? Do you mock all people with mental issues or just this one?

There was no mockery in my above statement Catfish. The acronym I used stands for "Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer", words that the homosexual movement want to be called.

AFTAH Adopts ‘LGBTQueer’ Designation to Replace ‘LGBT’ – Applauds Homosexual Task Force for Adding ‘Q’ to its Name

LGBTQueer_Graphic.png

http://americansfortruth.com/uploads/2014/12/LGBTQueer_Graphic.png

http://americansfortruth.com/issues/language-of-the-debate/

Mocking people who suffer from a mental disorder is despicable. Criminalizing people because they suffer from a mental disorder is so far beyond stupid that it doesn't even deserve to be discussed.

You do realize that prior to NAMBLA defender Frank Kameny and his LGBTQueer associates using thug-like tactics to pressure the American Psychiatric Association into removing homosexuality as a mental disorder that there were laws in practically every state against homosexuality?

Hopefully this isn't yet another one of your drive-by troll posts and we can discuss things like

"What should be done with people who organize a movement whose central theme is the indoctrination of innocent children to the ways of sexual perversion?"

Or:

"What should society do with people who spread deadly diseases, diseases that are based on a behavior that is changeable?"

I so do look forward to further discussions Catfish (when I call Catholic Crusader "Catfish", without a doubt I am mocking him because in an earlier thread he stated that if a nation recriminalizes homosexuality that same nation would have to recriminalize the consumption of catfish).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

I see that the LGBTQueer movement is up in arms over a new study which amongst other things says that childhood sexual abuse is often times responsible for same sex desires.

Sexuality and Gender
Findings from the Biological, Psychological, and Social Sciences
Lawrence S. Mayer, M.B., M.S., Ph.D. and Paul R. McHugh, M.D

1. It's not a study scientific or otherwise. This is a review of selected studies.

Welcome back TracerBullet, I knew that you would be salivating to respond to the above post with LGBTQueer lies in an attempt to refute it.

While I haven't had an opportunity to read the entire 143 page pdf article, I did read the following in the Preface:

"Readers wondering about this report’s synthesis of research from so many different fields may wish to know a little about its lead author. I am a full-time academic involved in all aspects of teaching, research, and professional service. I am a biostatistician and epidemiologist who focuses on the design, analysis, and interpretation of experimental and observational data in public health and medicine, particularly when the data are complex in terms of underlying scientific issues. I am a research physician, having trained in medicine and psychiatry in the U.K. and received the British equivalent (M.B.) to the American M.D. I have never practiced medicine (including psychiatry) in the United States or abroad. I have testified in dozens of federal and state legal proceedings and regulatory hearings, in most cases reviewing scientific literature to clarify the issues under examination. I strongly support equality and oppose discrimination for the LGBT community, and I have testified on their behalf as a statistical expert.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt TracerBullet.

3. No where does the article say that homosexuality is the result of childhood sexual abuse.

Your pro LGBTQ researcher uses the word "speculative".

On page 42-

Sexual Abuse

Victimization Whereas the preceding discussion considered the part that biological factors might play in the development of sexual orientation, this section will summarize evidence that a particular environmental factor — The results presented below raise the question whether there is an association between sexual abuse, particularly in childhood, and later expressions of sexual attraction, behavior, or identity. If so, might child abuse increase the probability of having a non-heterosexual orientation? Correlations, at least, have been found, as we will summarize below. But we should note first that they might be accounted for by one or more of the following conjectures: 1. Abuse might contribute to the development of non-childhood sexual abuse — is reported significantly more often among those who later identify as homosexual.heterosexual orientation. 2. Children with (signs of future) non-heterosexual tendencies might attract abusers, placing them at elevated risk. 3. Certain factors might contribute to both childhood sexual abuse and non-heterosexual tendencies (for instance, a dysfunctional family or an alcoholic parent)...

In short, while this study suggests that sexual abuse may sometimes be a causal contributor to having a non-heterosexual orientation, more research is needed to elucidate the biological or psychological mechanisms. Without such research, the idea that sexual abuse may be a causal factor in sexual orientation remains speculative.
http://www.thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20160819_TNA50SexualityandGender.pdf

However, this table seems to prove otherwise:

Table 2. Adverse Childhood Experiences among Gays/Lesbians, Bisexuals, and Heterosexuals

Sexual Abuse (%) GLs Bisexuals Heterosexuals 29.7 34.9 14.8
Emotional Abuse (%) GLs Bisexuals Heterosexuals 47.9 48.4 29.6
Physical Abuse (%) GLs Bisexuals Heterosexuals 29.3 30.3 16.7

(Keep in mind that young males often times won't admit that they've been sexually molested by a homosexual elder, so the rate of sexual molestation is much higher:

Sexual Abuse of Boys is Underreported
The actual percentage of child sexual abuse victims who are boys very likely exceeds the above estimates. Many researchers echo the view of the Journal of Child Psychiatry study, which refers to the "under-reporting of the incidence and prevalence of sexual abuse in boys."[8] http://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS02E3 ).

The gist of the article is about protecting children from your LGBTQ agenda, including attempting to change the gender of children as young as two years old.

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Do you mock all people with mental disorders or just this one? Do you mock all people with mental issues or just this one?

Mocking people who suffer from a mental disorder is despicable. Criminalizing people because they suffer from a mental disorder is so far beyond stupid that it doesn't even deserve to be discussed.

ACW will always be a hate-monger. He is reprobate - not a Christian as far as I'm concerned.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
ACW will always be a hate-monger. He is reprobate - not a Christian as far as I'm concerned.

I've read and re-read your post numerous times and for the life of me can't seem to find an answer to my above post Catfish:

"What should be done with people who organize a movement whose central theme is the indoctrination of innocent children to the ways of sexual perversion?"

Or:

"What should society do with people who spread deadly diseases, diseases that are based on a behavior that is changeable?"

MrDante

Sexuality and Gender
Findings from the Biological, Psychological, and Social Sciences
Lawrence S. Mayer, M.B., M.S., Ph.D. and Paul R. McHugh, M.D

Welcome back TracerBullet, I knew that you would be salivating to respond to the above post with LGBTQueer lies in an attempt to refute it.

While I haven't had an opportunity to read the entire 143 page pdf article, I did read the following in the Preface:

"Readers wondering about this report’s synthesis of research from so many different fields may wish to know a little about its lead author. I am a full-time academic involved in all aspects of teaching, research, and professional service. I am a biostatistician and epidemiologist who focuses on the design, analysis, and interpretation of experimental and observational data in public health and medicine, particularly when the data are complex in terms of underlying scientific issues. I am a research physician, having trained in medicine and psychiatry in the U.K. and received the British equivalent (M.B.) to the American M.D. I have never practiced medicine (including psychiatry) in the United States or abroad. I have testified in dozens of federal and state legal proceedings and regulatory hearings, in most cases reviewing scientific literature to clarify the issues under examination. I strongly support equality and oppose discrimination for the LGBT community, and I have testified on their behalf as a statistical expert.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt TracerBullet.
Why would that hurt anyone?
It doesn't change the fact that your link is a review of selected studies and not a study AND that it was not printed in a scientific journal just a publication by a lobbying group.

Your pro LGBTQ researcher uses the word "speculative".
I have a researcher? News to me.

On page 42-

Sexual Abuse

Victimization Whereas the preceding discussion considered the part that biological factors might play in the development of sexual orientation, this section will summarize evidence that a particular environmental factor — The results presented below raise the question whether there is an association between sexual abuse, particularly in childhood, and later expressions of sexual attraction, behavior, or identity. If so, might child abuse increase the probability of having a non-heterosexual orientation? Correlations, at least, have been found, as we will summarize below. But we should note first that they might be accounted for by one or more of the following conjectures: 1. Abuse might contribute to the development of non-childhood sexual abuse — is reported significantly more often among those who later identify as homosexual.heterosexual orientation. 2. Children with (signs of future) non-heterosexual tendencies might attract abusers, placing them at elevated risk. 3. Certain factors might contribute to both childhood sexual abuse and non-heterosexual tendencies (for instance, a dysfunctional family or an alcoholic parent)...

In short, while this study suggests that sexual abuse may sometimes be a causal contributor to having a non-heterosexual orientation, more research is needed to elucidate the biological or psychological mechanisms. Without such research, the idea that sexual abuse may be a causal factor in sexual orientation remains speculative.
http://www.thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20160819_TNA50SexualityandGender.pdf
Yes we know the author's of the article you linked never said that that homosexuality is the result of childhood sexual abuse.

However, this table seems to prove otherwise:

Table 2. Adverse Childhood Experiences among Gays/Lesbians, Bisexuals, and Heterosexuals

Sexual Abuse (%) GLs Bisexuals Heterosexuals 29.7 34.9 14.8
Emotional Abuse (%) GLs Bisexuals Heterosexuals 47.9 48.4 29.6
Physical Abuse (%) GLs Bisexuals Heterosexuals 29.3 30.3 16.7
only to someone dishonest or very stupid.
As noted the childhood abuse rates between heterosexuals and homosexuals is the same until about the age of 14 when the abuse of heterosexuals tapers off and the abuse of homosexuals increases substantially, specifically after they come out or are outed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
As noted the childhood abuse rates between heterosexuals and homosexuals is the same until about the age of 14 when the abuse of heterosexuals tapers off and the abuse of homosexuals increases substantially, specifically after they come out or are outed.

14? Isn't that about the age that HRC founder Terry Bean and San Fransicko's Harvey Milk raped groomed for sex their conquests?

As seen throughout this 4 part thread pederasty is huge amongst the LGBTQueer movement, be it Catholic Priests raping young altar boys or Boy Scout leaders living their dream (i.e. raping young scouts on overnight camping trips).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by MrDante

you just make stuff up don't you?

So do you. Both of you are extremists, at the opposite ends of the issue.

Just out of curiosity Cat...ahem...CatholicCrusader (CC doesn't like being called "Catfish"), what is the moderate position on homosexuality?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

14? Isn't that about the age that HRC founder Terry Bean and San Fransicko's Harvey Milk raped groomed for sex their conquests?

Only in your perverted little fantasy world

When I get an opportunity to look over all 50+ pages of the study, perhaps we can have more fun discussing the LGBTQueer movement and how they indoctrinate (and often times physically rape) children?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'd like to thank our good friend Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality for reminding me why I fight this culture war.

Media Myths of the Homosexual-Transgender Agenda – Special AIM Report by Peter LaBarbera

August 25, 2016

Warning: This report contains some offensive descriptions and graphics

The purpose of this report is to expose and refute some of the longstanding statistical lies and propagandistic myths of the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) activist movement. With media support, homosexual and leftist activists now openly campaign to banish dissenting conservative voices. This dangerous dynamic gives the homosexual-transgender lobby nearly full rein to advance its agenda, which now includes:
•Levying large fines to punish Christians and traditionalists who do not want to participate with their small business in homosexual “weddings”;
•Criminalizing pro-heterosexual change therapy for sexually confused minors;
•Using the government to force schools and businesses to allow “transgenders”—e.g., men who think they are women—to use public female (opposite-sex) restrooms and locker rooms;
•Using LGBT “nondiscrimination” laws to mandate that public schools and businesses punish anyone who does not adhere to politically-correct transgender-inclusive language—such as using “zir” instead of “her.” New York City now demands “respect” for 31 “gender identities,” including “genderqueer,” “third sex” and “pangender”;
•Taxpayer-funding for horrifying, body-disfiguring “sex reassignment surgeries,” e.g., a woman having her healthy breasts surgically removed to look like a flat-chested “man,” or a man having his penis surgically destroyed to craft a makeshift “vagina”;
•Allowing transsexuals into the U.S. military, and paying for their destructive, gender-bending “surgeries” in the name of “health care”;
•Encouraging young people to adopt opposite-sex “gender identities”—even going so far as encouraging underage children to take hormones to offset puberty—in a futile attempt to “become” the opposite sex—or worse: allowing minor boys and girls to have their sexual organs surgically mutilated to appear like the opposite-sex; and
•Teaching very young children—even kindergartners—to accept homosexuality and the radical “transgender” idea that they can choose a “gender identity” that does not match their biological sex.

Read more: http://americansfortruth.com/2016/0...agenda-special-aim-report-by-peter-labarbera/

Spoiler
transgender_breasts_removed_boston.jpg

MrDante

When I get an opportunity to look over all 50+ pages of the study, perhaps we can have more fun discussing the LGBTQueer movement and how they indoctrinate (and often times physically rape) children?

Look over or actually read?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Look over or actually read?

The more I read the article, the more I see that it's authors are pro LGBTQueer. That doesn't mean that on occasion that they don't speak the truth.

"I dedicate my work on this report, first, to the LGBT community, which bears a disproportionate rate of mental health problems compared the population as a whole. We must find ways to relieve their suffering."
http://www.thenewatlantis.com/docLib/20160819_TNA50SexualityandGender.pdf page 5

Righteous laws and cultural mores' will help "relieve their suffering".

The purpose of this report is to expose and refute some of the longstanding statistical lies and propagandistic myths of the LGBT (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender) activist movement. With media support, homosexual and leftist activists now openly campaign to banish dissenting conservative voices. This dangerous dynamic gives the homosexual-transgender lobby nearly full rein to advance its agenda, which now includes:
•Levying large fines to punish Christians and traditionalists who do not want to participate with their small business in homosexual “weddings”;
•Criminalizing pro-heterosexual change therapy for sexually confused minors;
•Using the government to force schools and businesses to allow “transgenders”—e.g., men who think they are women—to use public female (opposite-sex) restrooms and locker rooms;
•Using LGBT “nondiscrimination” laws to mandate that public schools and businesses punish anyone who does not adhere to politically-correct transgender-inclusive language—such as using “zir” instead of “her.” New York City now demands “respect” for 31 “gender identities,” including “genderqueer,” “third sex” and “pangender”;
•Taxpayer-funding for horrifying, body-disfiguring “sex reassignment surgeries,” e.g., a woman having her healthy breasts surgically removed to look like a flat-chested “man,” or a man having his penis surgically destroyed to craft a makeshift “vagina”;
•Allowing transsexuals into the U.S. military, and paying for their destructive, gender-bending “surgeries” in the name of “health care”;
•Encouraging young people to adopt opposite-sex “gender identities”—even going so far as encouraging underage children to take hormones to offset puberty—in a futile attempt to “become” the opposite sex—or worse: allowing minor boys and girls to have their sexual organs surgically mutilated to appear like the opposite-sex; and
•Teaching very young children—even kindergartners—to accept homosexuality and the radical “transgender” idea that they can choose a “gender identity” that does not match their biological sex.
http://americansfortruth.com/2016/0...agenda-special-aim-report-by-peter-labarbera/

Is the reason because you will repeat any lie no matter how big or mind numbingly stupid it is just to advance your agenda?

How come you don't talk more about the genital mutilation movement? (the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Speaking of mental illness:

I was just discussing with a TOL moderator how disgusting sodomites are.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?119221-Reported-Post-by-annabenedetti

(For those of you following this thread outside of TOL, you'll need to register to read the above post, which I talked about in an earlier post).

That doesn't mean that we still shouldn't have compassion for these sick degenerates. Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment wasn't a suggestion...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Now here is something more sensible:...

More sensible than what?

BTW: There are some unanswered questions that you need to address before you start using absolutely filthy language again.

"...what is the moderate position on homosexuality?"

and

and

Arthur Brain

Speaking of mental illness:

I was just discussing with a TOL moderator how disgusting sodomites are.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?119221-Reported-Post-by-annabenedetti

(For those of you following this thread outside of TOL, you'll need to register to read the above post, which I talked about in an earlier post).

That doesn't mean that we still shouldn't have compassion for these sick degenerates. Jesus' 2nd greatest commandment wasn't a suggestion...

I've just clicked on your link and still couldn't access this "conversation".

annabenedetti is as much a "sodomite" as you're rational and logical.

You really are one utterly demented little crank.

:kookoo:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
The LGBT movement is not about equal rights, it's about shoving LGBT in everyone's faces and forcing them to accept and conform to their standard.

It's a facade which liberals have used as a tool to sabotage conservatives, to an extent to where even if it's acknowledged, it is infallible. Conservatives did a good job of ignoring the problem, and now it's grown too big for them to extinguish.

I find it extremely disappointing that just 2% of the population managed to overturn the entire country on it's traditional values without even so much as lifting a finger- almost all the pro gay advocates are heterosexual liberals and feminists.

Status
Not open for further replies.