Who will answer my questions?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Focusing on Jesus' word is deception?
Focusing ONLY on Jesus' words and not including the rest of scripture and only teaching that is deception based on willful ignorance.

oatmeal

"Who do men say that I am?" how people answer this question [never mind Oaties foolishness] will decide who is in the church or outside. To the scripture ignorant Oaties Peter did not say "Thou art God" but to us who rely on what the Father reveals, rather than what flesh and blood reveals, he did.

Easy to offer opinion

How about offering scripture?

I Timothy 2:5

God is God

Men are men

the one mediator between God and men is who?

a. one third of a three part god

b. Godman Christ Jesus

c. fully God/full man Christ Jesus

d. the man Christ Jesus

If Paul was wrong why didn't Jesus correct him?

If Paul is wrong how you do trust any of scripture?

Acts 2:22

Who is Jesus?

a. God

b. a man approved of God

oatmeal

Says who? You?

What would you know about me?

Oatmeal

Take it easy on these trinitarians, they can only go as far as they have been taught.

They don't have knowledge nor experience about rightly dividing the word of truth on who God is and isn't, who Jesus Christ is and isn't.

They as as sheep who have strayed

oatmeal

"Who do men say that I am?" how people answer this question [never mind Oaties foolishness] will decide who is in the church or outside. To the scripture ignorant Oaties Peter did not say "Thou art God" but to us who rely on what the Father reveals, rather than what flesh and blood reveals, he did.

John 6:69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

Who did they believe Jesus is?

a. God

b. the Christ, the anointed,the son of the living God

marhig

Peter didn't say "thou art God" because God didn't reveal that to Peter, the revelation that those who belong to Christ have revealed to their hearts from the father is, that Jesus is the Christ the Son of the living God, as did Peter. And according to Jesus, that's what we are to believe to be saved.

God's Truth

John 6:69 And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God.

Who did they believe Jesus is?

a. God

b. the Christ, the anointed,the son of the living God

Jesus is the I AM, God, the Father, come in the flesh as a Man.

oatmeal

Jesus is the I AM, God, the Father, come in the flesh as a Man.

That is nothing more than the theological error, due to the failure to rightly divide the word of truth.

Did you not read John 6:69?

Whether you did or not, you clearly do not understand it or you are ignoring it

popsthebuilder

Woe to you being a false teacher

2 John 1:7 KJV - 7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
When did I ever say that Christ was not in the flesh?

I say just that when I emphasise the Spirit that was in the vessel/ temple of GOD.

The fact that you evidently can't see that is a sign for those who can.

Please justify your claim against me. As it stands now; your claim is unsubstantiated and as such; false.

God's Truth

Where do you want to start?

How about God is invisible,but Jesus Christ is not?

You are mistaken, for Jesus' Spirit is invisible and is the Father's Spirit.

Or how about that God is greater than Jesus Christ?

That is because God the Father came as a Man.

So far you have only showed the difference as being the flesh. What don't you get that the Father came in the flesh and you can't count that as difference.

Or how about that God is eternal but Jesus Christ had a beginning, a conception and birth?
Only his flesh did.
Remember, you can't count the flesh as the difference, because God the Father came in the flesh. You are supposed to show the difference BESIDES the flesh, but you can't.

Or how about that God cannot be tempted,but Jesus Christ was tempted in all ways even as we are?
Because God came as a Man in the flesh and for a time went through temptation in the desert so that He would know what it is like.

Again that is not a difference.

Or how about that God is all knowing but Jesus Christ is not?
Again, a Man is not all knowing. God the Father came as a Man.

It is well known, isn't it, that if two are similar in all points except one point, that is proof that they are not one and the same, that they are not identical?

You only showed the difference in what it is to be in the flesh, you have NOT shown the differences between the Father and Jesus. They are one and the same.

Jesus ONLY DID what the Father did.

Jesus ONLY SAID what the Father said.

In fact, when you see Jesus one day, you can say, "I see the Father".

Capitalization or no capitalization in English where there was no such distinction in the original languages is private interpretation.

You are not making a case for the truth. Someone here said that even the scriptures have the LORD said to my Lord shows there is a difference because of the upper and lower letters. I said the Hebrew letters do not have upper and lower, so, it would be the Lord said to my Lord. Now what?

God's Truth

That is nothing more than the theological error, due to the failure to rightly divide the word of truth.

Did you not read John 6:69?

Whether you did or not, you clearly do not understand it or you are ignoring it

Listen carefully, God the Father, He came AS A SON OF MAN, A SON OF GOD.

That is what the Father came as.

God's Truth

Incorrect. We look at the context to determine Who or who is being talked about.

Also useful is the capitalization of the names of God the translators carefully determined to put into the English translations.

Those translators made some mistakes, they put lowercase letters sometimes where they should not have done so. For instance, when they speak of Jesus' 'spirit'. Some newer translations put a capital 'S' now,and that is good to see.
Jesus' Spirit is the Holy Spirit and it is his Spirit, not a proxy Spirit.

God's Truth

That can be helpful if the translators rightly divided the word of truth.

The lord Jesus Christ is not the Lord God

The lord Jesus Christ is the only begotten son of the Lord God.

The trinity doctrine is false,but so are your beliefs who claim a man is called Lord for everyone and we treat him as God, but whom you say is not LORD AND GOD. You and many like you are in deep error.

oatmeal

Woe to you being a false teacher

2 John 1:7 KJV - 7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Yes, that is true.

There are many that say that God is come in the flesh, they do not say that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

God did not come in the flesh, Jesus Christ did.

The word came in the flesh, God's logos, His message came in the flesh, but God did not come in the flesh

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yes, that is true.

There are many that say that God is come in the flesh, they do not say that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.

God did not come in the flesh, Jesus Christ did.

The word came in the flesh, God's logos, His message came in the flesh, but God did not come in the flesh
The Word came in the flesh. The Word is God. Do the math oatsie

Which confirms 2 John 1:7 KJV - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

oatmeal

The Word came in the flesh. The Word is God. Do the math oatsie

Which confirms 2 John 1:7 KJV - For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Why is logos translated "word"?

If logos means God why isn't it translated "God"?