Who will answer my questions?

God's Truth

Your legalism has made you blind as to what that really means.

No your false teachers told you the wrong thing.

Matthew 22:40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Matthew 7:12 Therefore all things whatsoever you would that men should do to you, do you even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

Galatians 5:14
The entire Law is fulfilled in a single decree: "Love your neighbor as yourself."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Striving to follow Jesus is not legalism. That's why I say your Lord is not Jesus because you don't take Jesus' word seriously, and follow popular theology.
Obeying to obtain salvation is legalism. That is what you and GT are attempting.

If Jesus was your Lord, you would honor Him by understanding that what He said during His earthly ministry He said only to the Jews.

Meshak, are you a Jew?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt.But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness, - Romans 4:4-5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans4:4-5&version=NKJV

This is what I mean, you disregard Jesus' word of "if you love Me, keep My command"; you twist what is written and change to please your own ideas.

I have been this with you and it was endless excuses.

Why do you fight so hard against Christians who is merely saying to honor Jesus' word?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
This is what I mean, you disregard Jesus' word of "if you love Me, keep My command"; you twist what is written and change to please your own ideas.

I have been this with you and it was endless excuses.

Why do you fight so hard against Christians who is merely saying to honor Jesus' word?

Obeying to obtain salvation is legalism. That is what you and GT are attempting.

If Jesus was your Lord, you would honor Him by understanding that what He said during His earthly ministry He said only to the Jews.

Meshak, are you a Jew?

God's Truth

You obey a law that cannot save you in order to be saved. Unless you repent you will perish.

Your legalism will be your downfall.

You have to eat Jesus to have life. We eat Jesus by obeying his words, his words are life.

No, obeying Jesus is nobody's downfall. That is an evil statement.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I strive to be true to Jesus because He is my Lord and Christ. You will too if Jesus is your Lord.

And yet trying to be like Jesus will never get you to heaven. The only way to God is through His Son, Jesus Christ.

You have to eat Jesus to have life. We eat Jesus by obeying his words, his words are life.

No, obeying Jesus is nobody's downfall. That is an evil statement.

Your problem is that you cannot seem to even read everything I say. I said that obeying to obtain salvation will be your downfall, because your works cannot make you righteous, only the blood of Jesus can wash away your sins and make you whole again.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Jesus' teachings are not just for the Jews. This is another convenient excuse.

Are you Jesus' follower?
Meshak,

But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” - Matthew 15:24 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew15:24&version=NKJV

Can we learn from what He said to them? Sure. But focusing only on what is said in the 4 gospels is like reading a letter intended for someone else and responding to it as if it was meant for you.

marhig

marhig

And yet trying to be like Jesus will never get you to heaven. The only way to God is through His Son, Jesus Christ.

Your problem is that you cannot seem to even read everything I say. I said that obeying to obtain salvation will be your downfall, because your works cannot make you righteous, only the blood of Jesus can wash away your sins and make you whole again.
Any was Jesus a perfect example for us to follow if we don't have to cope as he lived?

marhig

Meshak, are you a Jew?
Do you understand what it means to have the laws written in our hearts and in our minds?