Where will the Tribulation Temple be built?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus isn't God, there's no God the son in the Bible, only the son of God And according to Jesus, God is his God also!

Melchizedek is the priest of the Most High. (Hebrews 7:1)

The term "Most High" is a comparative term. For there to be a Most High requires that there are those who are less high.

The Father is reproducing himself through his children. (Luke 20:36)

marhig

Melchizedek is the priest of the Most High. (Hebrews 7:1)

The term "Most High" is a comparative term. For there to be a Most High requires that there are those who are less high.

The Father is reproducing himself through his children. (Luke 20:36)

Christ is above all of us, he is at the right hand of God. But he isn't God. He quite clearly says to Mary that his God is also her God. And his father is he father. So God is the God of Jesus also.

Also in that chapter in Hebrews 7 it says

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them

Here (in that verse above) it clearly shows that God is separate from Christ and that we come to God by him, Christ is the mediator between God and man. And this verse (below) is in the same context and clearly shows that there is one God and one Christ Jesus.

1 Timothy 2

For*there is*one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Christ is also under subjection to God

1 Corinthians 15

And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Christ is at the right hand of God, because God has put him there and his has given him all that he has. Including Christ being the head of the church. It all comes from God. And Christ isn't God.

Ephesians 1

Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set*him*at his own right hand in the heavenly*places,*Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:*And hath put all*things*under his feet, and gave himto be*the head over all*things*to the church,*Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I asked for Biblical references to their main doctrine that Jesus is the Archangel Michael. Perhaps that is too much to ask, or is "laziness" involved?
If somehow, 150 years ago, the "Watchtower Society" chose to use the Catholic-Latin name for God, I'd like to know why. :confused:

ok.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
120 who, guided by the Spirit, continued to worship in the Temple at Jerusalem.

That was where the people were gathered, and those of the new covenant can worship anywhere, but they are not under the law of the old covenant.

Joh 4:19 The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.
Joh 4:20 Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.
Joh 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
Joh 4:22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
Joh 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

You remain clueless, in your laziness, LA.

Your manner of speech is infantile and it is no wonder when you claim correctly that you are not in the new covenant sealed by Jesus blood.

And the "as it is written" refers to the passage that follows.

And it is a passage about Israel's future restoration.

No. All the Apostles agreed that the gospel was begun to be preached to the gentiles (nations) by Peter--

Act 15:6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.
Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.
Act 15:8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;
Act 15:9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

His point being that if the prophets wrote that the Lord will do a work among the Gentiles after He returns, but is doing a work among them before His return, then that is no problem - He did say He would do a work among them...

The work began at Jerusalem and continued into all of the world to this very day--

Act 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me.
Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
Act 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

This also shows that Peter was not wrong in Acts 10.

Rather, that he was thrown off - because the Lord had not yet returned but was now doing a work among the Gentiles before the Twelve had completed the following...

The text says the Heavenly Glory did return, which was once in the Stone Temple but now in the living Temple, which could not be until Christ shed His blood and was raised to Heaven.

As you make no claim to be in the new covenant then I understand why you frame up your beliefs to justify your stance.

LA

marhig

Should anyone other than God be worshiped?

It says in the Bible that Jesus is the mighty God, and he is this because he had the spirit of God fully in him, everything he did he did for God, he was in the express image of God, and those who worshipped him worshipped God in him. Jesus himself told us that we are to worship the father and we are to worship him in spirit and in truth

John 4

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him

God appointed Christ Jesus as heir of all things, so God is the God of Jesus also

Hebrews 1

God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds; Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power

Jesus is the mighty God, but he's not the almighty God, the father is the only Almighty God, and God is the God of Christ Jesus also, as it says in the verses below "therefore God even thy God has anointed thee above thy fellows."

Hebrews 1

But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows

And Jesus himself said that God is his God also, and I believe Jesus.

John 20:17

but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
It says in the Bible that Jesus is the mighty God... and he is this because he had the spirit of God fully in him, everything he did he did

You said Jesus isn't God, now you say he is God. I guess that covers all the options.

Way to go.

:think:

marhig

You said Jesus isn't God, now you say he is God. I guess that covers all the options.

Way to go.

:think:
No, I didn't say Jesus is God. If you look again at my whole post I said that the people saw God in Jesus. They saw the spirit of God fully through him. Because he didn't live to please himself but to do the will of God. And God gave Jesus the full strength of his spirit. Making Jesus the express image of God. Jesus was completely dead to the flesh, there was nothing of this world in him.

There is only one God, not three. There is only one God Almighty and he's the father. And he is also the God of Jesus and we know this, because Jesus says so himself. He calls the father MY God. These are the words of Jesus himself, not mine!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, I didn't say Jesus is God. If you look again at my whole post I said that the people saw God in Jesus. They saw the spirit of God fully through him. Because he didn't live to please himself but to do the will of God. And God gave Jesus the full strength of his spirit. Making Jesus the express image of God. Jesus was completely dead to the flesh, there was nothing of this world in him.

There is only one God, not three. There is only one God Almighty and he's the father. And he is also the God of Jesus and we know this, because Jesus says so himself. He calls the father MY God. These are the words of Jesus himself, not mine!

I dare say that Jesus was dead to the flesh because men bashed it out of Him previous to His baptism by John.

Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

1Pe 2:20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
1Pe 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
1Pe 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
1Pe 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

LA

marhig

I dare say that Jesus was dead to the flesh because men bashed it out of Him previous to His baptism by John.

Heb 5:7 Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;
Heb 5:8 Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; Heb 5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

1Pe 2:20 For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
1Pe 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
1Pe 2:22 Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:
1Pe 2:23 Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:

LA
Yes he did suffer, and he left an example for us to follow. And we will also suffer once we follow Jesus and obey God.

When I say Jesus was dead to the flesh, I mean he never sinned. Satan couldn't touch him he denied Satan completely, and he overcame him. He was dead to this fleshly life as the world had no hold on him at all, as he overcame the world. And he is able to help us to overcome also.

Hebrews 4

For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 2

For in that he himself hath suffered being tempted, he is able to succour them that are tempted.

1 Peter 4

Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God....

One thing I do see in those verses, is that Jesus committed himself to the righteous judge. So he committed himself to God. Making God the God of Jesus also!

Last edited:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
there will not be a third temple
-the abomination of desolation is already standing in the holy place
-this is bible interpretation run amok

marhig

there will not be a third temple
-the abomination of desolation is already standing in the holy place
-this is bible interpretation run amok

That's true regarding the abomination of desolation, but the third temple is already built too!

beameup

That's true regarding the abomination of desolation, but the third temple is already built too!

The Revelation Temple will soon be built on its proper site in the City of David.
All preparations have been made by the Temple Institute in Jerusalem, including training the priests.
There must be a minimal Temple consisting of the Holy Place and Most Holy Place, in order for the False-Messiah to desecrate it by his presence in the Holy-of-Holies.
(Antichrist) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the TEMPLE of God, shewing himself that he is God. - 2 Thess 2:4

HisServant

The Revelation Temple will soon be built on its proper site in the City of David.
All preparations have been made by the Temple Institute in Jerusalem, including training the priests.
There must be a minimal Temple consisting of the Holy Place and Most Holy Place, in order for the False-Messiah to desecrate it by his presence in the Holy-of-Holies.

It was already desecrated when an altar was built on the site of the Holy of Holies and swine offerings were offered to Jupiter.

beameup

It was already desecrated when an altar was built on the site of the Holy of Holies and swine offerings were offered to Jupiter.

It had already been "abomination of desolation" in 167 B.C. under Antiochus Epiphanes
The later "cleansing" resulted in the Feast of Hanukkah - mentioned in John 10:22

In +/- 30AD, Jesus mentions the FUTURE "abomination of desolation".
In 53AD, Paul mentions the FUTURE "abomination of desolation" when he wrote to the Thessalonians.
I think you have a problem with the dates.
When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand