Where will the Tribulation Temple be built?

KingdomRose

By giving us of His Spirit within.

and by His presence administered by Angels, without.

2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?
2Co 6:15 And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?
2Co 6:16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
2Co 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
2Co 6:18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.

LA

Yes.....he hasn't been here LITERALLY. Neither will God live on this earth LITERALLY.

KingdomRose

Jesus said he did not come to loosen the law, but to make full the Law and the Prophets.

I take it you don't believe him, is that right?

He already fulfilled the Law (when he died as the Lamb of God). He has fulfilled much of what the Prophets prophesied, and will do so further in the near future.

If you think a physical temple is still needed, you are denying the ransom sacrifice Jesus made for all time. The REAL temple is in heaven, according to the Bible.

Jesus has sat down at the right hand of God in heaven, "a public servant of the Holy Place and the TRUE TEMPLE, which God put up, and not man....For Christ entered, not into a holy place made with hands, which is a COPY of the reality [which is in heaven], but into heaven itself, now to appear before the person of God for us." (Hebrews 8:2; 9:24)

Do you not understand that something in the spirit realm is just as real as something in the physical realm? The true Temple is now in heaven, in the spirit realm. There will never be another physical Temple on this earth.

beameup

If you think a physical temple is still needed, you are denying the ransom sacrifice Jesus made for all time. The REAL temple is in heaven, according to the Bible.

The "Jehovah's" (a Catholic title for God) witness, always pick verses "out of context" in order to support their (ever changing) "theology".
Jesus was the "ransom" for Adam according to "Jehovah's" (Catholic name for God) witness.
How can an angel (Archangel Michael) be a "ransom" for one man, Adam? :kookoo:

KingdomRose

The "Jehovah's" (a Catholic title for God) witness, always pick verses "out of context" in order to support their (ever changing) "theology".
Jesus was the "ransom" for Adam according to "Jehovah's" (Catholic name for God) witness.

It is stated plainly in the scriptures that Jesus' obedience negated the disobedience of one man, Adam. Therefore all those believing in him can have eternal life, trumping the death that all of us inherited from Adam.

Ever read Romans 5:12-19?

:think:

beameup

It is stated plainly in the scriptures that Jesus' obedience negated the disobedience of one man, Adam. Therefore all those believing in him can have eternal life, trumping the death that all of us inherited from Adam.

Ever read Romans 5:12-19?

:think:
So and angel died to pay for Adam's sin. That's standard "Jehovah" (Catholic name of God) witness theology.
Perhaps you can direct us to that "theology" there in Romans 5.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus said he did not come to loosen the law, but to make full the Law and the Prophets.

I take it you don't believe him, is that right?

Look at the text and do not twist it---

Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
Act 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Act 15:19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

The Jews expected the Shekeniah Glory to return to the stone Temple from where He departed from.

Instead He first entered the living Temple of Jesus body, and then in similar pattern to His coming into the House of the Lord in King Solomons time, He entered the living Temple of the 120 on the day of Pentecost.

and the gentiles (the word for nations)began seeking after the Lord.

If you do not believe that, then you do not believe God Himself.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So and angel died to pay for Adam's sin. That's standard "Jehovah" (Catholic name of God) witness theology.
Perhaps you can direct us to that "theology" there in Romans 5.

Stop judging men by their denominations.

You are only doing that in order to condemn and not correct.

The trins are not much different.

LA

Danoh

Look at the text and do not twist it---

Act 15:14 Simeon hath declared how God at the first did visit the Gentiles, to take out of them a people for his name.
Act 15:15 And to this agree the words of the prophets; as it is written,

Act 15:16 After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up:
Act 15:17 That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.
Act 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Act 15:19 Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God:

The Jews expected the Shekeniah Glory to return to the stone Temple from where He departed from.

Instead He first entered the living Temple of Jesus body, and then in similar pattern to His coming into the House of the Lord in King Solomons time, He entered the living Temple of the 120 on the day of Pentecost.

and the gentiles (the word for nations)began seeking after the Lord.

If you do not believe that, then you do not believe God Himself.

LA

120 who, guided by the Spirit, continued to worship in the Temple at Jerusalem.

You remain clueless, in your laziness, LA.

And the "as it is written" refers to the passage that follows.

And it is a passage about Israel's future restoration.

His point being that if the prophets wrote that the Lord will do a work among the Gentiles after He returns, but is doing a work among them before His return, then that is no problem - He did say He would do a work among them...

Acts 15:18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

This also shows that Peter was not wrong in Acts 10.

Rather, that he was thrown off - because the Lord had not yet returned but was now doing a work among the Gentiles before the Twelve had completed the following...

Matthew 10:5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: 10:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give. 10:9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10:10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

beameup

Stop judging men by their denominations.

You are only doing that in order to condemn and not correct.

LA

I asked for Biblical references to their main doctrine that Jesus is the Archangel Michael. Perhaps that is too much to ask, or is "laziness" involved?
If somehow, 150 years ago, the "Watchtower Society" chose to use the Catholic-Latin name for God, I'd like to know why. :confused:

SonOfCaleb

Nope, the new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah is millennial.

There will be a millennial Temple. (Acts 15:16-17)

That passage doesn't support your point and has nothing to do with a literal temple. It actually refers to the new spiritual nation of Israel hence why James quoted the Psalmist David. The context is evident from the previous verses 13 & 14 "James replied: “Men, brothers, hear me. 14 Symʹe·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name".

Seeing as Pauls words in Hebrews 8:1-5 explain the earthly temple in Jerusalem was "a typical representation and a shadow of the heavenly things", you've effectively invalidated the sacrifice Jesus made when he gave his life as the penultimate sacrifice of human blood for mankind.

So as i said earlier can you explain the function of this new earthly temple that you believe in and what its purpose is, as Jesus as the 'Greater Melchizedek' and High Priest of Jehovahs temple will certainly have no use for it, and God won't be accepting any animal sacrifices from it.

SonOfCaleb

He already fulfilled the Law (when he died as the Lamb of God). He has fulfilled much of what the Prophets prophesied, and will do so further in the near future.

Jesus has sat down at the right hand of God in heaven, "a public servant of the Holy Place and the TRUE TEMPLE, which God put up, and not man....For Christ entered, not into a holy place made with hands, which is a COPY of the reality [which is in heaven], but into heaven itself, now to appear before the person of God for us." (Hebrews 8:2; 9:24)

Do you not understand that something in the spirit realm is just as real as something in the physical realm? The true Temple is now in heaven, in the spirit realm. There will never be another physical Temple on this earth.
-
Read the thread backwards....Always good to see a fellow brother talking the same 'language'. We even quoted the same passages :)

SonOfCaleb

Quite easily. A perfect man (Adam) disobeyed, sinned, and thus died. A perfect man (Jesus) never sinned and was obedient to death fulfilling his commission by God thus proving the Devil a liar.

1 Corinthians 15:22 "For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive".

SonOfCaleb

If somehow, 150 years ago, the "Watchtower Society" chose to use the Catholic-Latin name for God, I'd like to know why. :confused:

I've already debunked this ridiculous assertion of yours. You can repeat it a million times and its never going to be truer than the last time you repeated this shameful lie. So why are you confused by your own lies?

beameup

Quite easily. A perfect man (Adam) disobeyed, sinned, and thus died. A perfect man (Jesus) never sinned and was obedient to death fulfilling his commission by God thus proving the Devil a liar.

1 Corinthians 15:22 "For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive".

A "perfect" angel (Michael) could die for a "fallen" angel (Lucifer).
As typical YHWH Witness, your theology is illogical. Better just stick to
the Old Testament to support your modalism, like the Jews do.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1

SonOfCaleb

A "perfect" angel (Michael) could die for a "fallen" angel (Lucifer).
As typical YHWH Witness, your theology is illogical. Better just stick to
the Old Testament to support your modalism, like the Jews do.

I'm not going to waste my time debunking trinity myths with you, as as is usual your understanding of scripture is frankly an incoherent mess.
The Bible is replete with examples that Jesus was the son of God. At John 14:28 Jesus said "Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, who is greater than I am". His reference to his father here (God) obviously doesn't jive too well with your Trinity doctrine which explains your confusion and inability to accept and understand the difference between the Son of God (Jesus) and his father Jehovah.

John 12:27-28 "Now my soul is troubled, and what shall I say? Father, save me out of this hour. Nevertheless, this is why I have come to this hour. 28 Father, glorify your name.” Therefore a voice came out of heaven: “I both glorified [it] and will glorify [it] again". Presumably you believe Jesus was talking to himself here....

Luke 9:35 "Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him." Again presumably you believe Jesus was also talking to himself...

Even the demons knew Jesus was the son of God as Matthew 8:28-29 tells us "When he came to the other side into the region of the Gad·a·renesʹ, two demon-possessed men coming out from among the tombs met him. They were unusually fierce, so nobody had the courage to pass by on that road. 29 And look! they screamed, saying: “What have we to do with you, Son of God".
Luke 4:33-34 "33 Now in the synagogue there was a man with a spirit, an unclean demon, and he shouted with a loud voice: 34 “Ah! What have we to do with you, Jesus the Naz·a·reneʹ? Did you come to destroy us? I know exactly who you are, the Holy One of God.” Even the demons testimony in the scriptures is more accurate than your inability to accept much less understand that Jesus was sent by God. (Matthew 10:40 "Whoever receives you receives me also, and whoever receives me receives also the One who sent me.")

marhig

Jesus isn't God, there's no God the son in the Bible, only the son of God And according to Jesus, God is his God also!

Here's Jesus talking to Mary

John 20

Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God

beameup

I'm not going to waste my time debunking trinity myths with you, as as is usual your understanding of scripture is frankly an incoherent mess.

It looks like you disapprove of my pointing out your YHWH-Witness doctrine
that Jesus is the Archangel Michael. Oh well... :rotfl:

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son? And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten [prōtotokos] into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him. And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire. But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Hebrews 1:5-8
Psalm 2:7, Psalm 89:26-27, Psalm 45:6

Last edited:

SonOfCaleb

It looks like you disapprove of my pointing out your YHWH-Witness doctrine
that Jesus is the Archangel Michael. Oh well... :rotfl:

Again your response is reduced to an incoherent babble.....Let me set the record straight, I have no problem with you pointing out that Jesus is Michael the Archangel. But that wasn't what we were talking about was it....As usual your reading comprehension and inability to respond to my points is painfully apparent by your selective quotes.
If you recall you quoted this
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:1"

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ple-be-built&p=4737466&viewfull=1#post4737466

hence my lata response. In fact ALL the scriptures i quoted debunked your Trinity myth anyway. Remember YOU claimed that Jesus WAS God.I gave you a slew of scriptures proving he was the SON OF GOD.
So do try and keep up "beameup" by READING my responses and then responding within the context of what's being discussed instead of your usual sophomoric tendentious ramblings.

beameup

Again your response is reduced to an incoherent babble.....Let me set the record straight, I have no problem with you pointing out that Jesus is Michael the Archangel. But that wasn't what we were talking about was it....As usual your reading comprehension and inability to respond to my points is painfully apparent by your selective quotes.
If you recall you quoted this

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ple-be-built&p=4737466&viewfull=1#post4737466

hence my lata response. In fact ALL the scriptures i quoted debunked your Trinity myth anyway. Remember YOU claimed that Jesus WAS God.I gave you a slew of scriptures proving he was the SON OF GOD.
So do try and keep up "beameup" by READING my responses and then responding within the context of what's being discussed instead of your usual sophomoric tendentious ramblings.

Standard YHWH-Witness drivel. Been there, done that.... when you were still using the King James Bible (which you had to "correct" with your NWT in order to promote your "Jesus is Michael the Archangel" nonsense-babble :rotfl:
Better just stick to the Old Testament, like the Jews.

And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten [prototokos] into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
But unto the Son he saith: 'Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom'.

Armageddon dates predicted by Watchtower Society:
1914 - Jesus came "secretly"
1940s
finally gave up... http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/1800s.php

Last edited: