Where will the Tribulation Temple be built?

beameup

You make a very poor prophet.

Well, the "False-Messiah" will be indwelt with Satan himself,
so, "on the outside" he will appear like a man, but "on the inside"
he will be endowed with massive supernatural powers, the likes of
which have not been witnessed for thousands of years (since Exodus).

Now, Yeshua Messiah was just a man "on the outside" but was God
"on the inside". Since he didn't "fit the model" of the expectations
of the Religious Leadership, he was dismissed. However, the Jews
will fall for the False-Messiah and bow down and worship him
Then "all Hell" will break loose on planet earth as God's WRATH is poured out.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
In 1967 the Israeli defense minister Moshe Dayan ceded control of the so-called Temple Mount to the Muslims. The Israeli government since then has supported Muslim control of Haram al Sharif, the Noble Sanctuary.

The Muslim leadership has no intention of relinquishing control of the Haram.

beameup

In 1967 the Israeli defense minister Moshe Dayan ceded control of the so-called Temple Mount to the Muslims. The Israeli government since then has supported Muslim control of Haram al Sharif, the Noble Sanctuary.

The Muslim leadership has no intention of relinquishing control of the Haram.

Who cares?

Epoisses

That is the Millennial Temple in Ezekiel, and it far exceeds the size of any previous temple. However, the "landscape" of Jerusalem will be significantly altered due to the major earthquake of the Great Tribulation, which will allow the MASSIVE Millennial Temple to be built.

Here are the architectural plans for the Third Temple ("Tribulation Temple"):
http://www.templeinstitute.org/blueprints-for-the-holy-temple.htm

There's no such thing as a millennial temple, lol. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid from John Hagee the Gentile patsy. The earth is desolated during the 1000 years and is the prison home of Satan and his angels. Also the new Jerusalem doesn't descend to the earth until after the 1000 years so that should tell you that the saints will reign with Christ in heaven during the 1000 years.

beameup

There's no such thing as a millennial temple, lol. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid from John Hagee the Gentile patsy. The earth is desolated during the 1000 years and is the prison home of Satan and his angels. Also the new Jerusalem doesn't descend to the earth until after the 1000 years so that should tell you that the saints will reign with Christ in heaven during the 1000 years.

aaah millennial?
Drink some of this Zechariah "kool-aid":
Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.

Epoisses

The saints will be on earth during the millennial Sabbath. (Revelation 5:10)

The earth will be devastated by the seven last plagues where the final earthquake will be so great that it will crack the foundations of the earth. With the mountains being moved out of their place and the islands fleeing away and I'm supposed to believe that this barren waste land will be the home of Christ for 1000 years?!? Sorry, but I don't partake of the Kool-Aid anymore. In my younger days yes, but not anymore.

Interplanner

The time of unbelievable turmoil in Israel was in the 6th decade, although the 'happy' half of it was right on clock in 29.

fzappa13

Well, the "False-Messiah" will be indwelt with Satan himself,

In this I would agree with you.

John 13: 21 When Jesus had thus said, he was troubled in spirit, and testified, and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.

22 Then the disciples looked one on another, doubting of whom he spake.

23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.

25 He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.

27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

John 17:12
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

beameup

That's after the 1000 years just like Gog and Magog are after the 1000 years. Read Revelation without your dispy goggles.

So "God" is unable (incapable) of healing the earth? Perhaps a "lesser deity" 4 U?

But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled. Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. Acts 3:18-21 Apostle Peter
hmmmmmm
Peter's Gospel to Israel doesn't mention any 1,000 years of desolation.
Peter mentions the "times of refreshing" (Hebrew doctrine that Messiah would restore the earth to "Eden-like" conditions).

6,000 years of mankind will bring the 1,000 year Sabbath for the earth. The survivors of the Great Tribulation Wrath of God will repopulate the earth. The members of the Body of Christ will "oversee" the Gentile nations.

KingdomRose

The Father promised it to his Son.

He will be great and will be called the Son of the Highest, and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David. (Luke 1:32)​

David's throne was on earth, not in heaven. And David is not in heaven. (Acts 2:34)

You are confused, I'm sorry to say. How does Luke 1:32 show that God promised his Son that a physical temple will be rebuilt? Hebrews 8:1,2; 9:11,12 shows plainly that the REAL temple, the temple we should be focusing on now, is in heaven.

David's throne REPRESENTED Jehovah's throne in heaven. When Jesus rules, he will BE in heaven. No one on the earth will represent God's throne. The TRUE temple is in heaven and will remain there. (Hebrews 8:1,2; 9:11,12)

:doh:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
David's throne REPRESENTED Jehovah's throne in heaven. When Jesus rules, he will BE in heaven. No one on the earth will represent God's throne. The TRUE temple is in heaven and will remain there. (Hebrews 8:1,2; 9:11,12)

"Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst," says the Lord. "Many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you. And the Lord will take possession of Judah as His inheritance in the Holy Land and will again choose Jerusalem."
(Zechariah 2:10-12)​

Last edited:

Interplanner

"Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst," says the Lord. "Many nations shall be joined to the Lord in that day and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the Lord of hosts has sent Me to you. And the Lord will take possession of Judah as His inheritance in the Holy Land and will again choose Jerusalem." (Zechariah 2:10-12)​

But check how the NT uses Zech. it's not as ordinary as you think.

The new covenant is so different from the old that we read that God and Christ are the temple... Rev 21. In fact, they are also light; there is no sun as we know it. Do the mental gymnastics. Move from ordinary to symbolic.

Interplanner

But the first thing to do with this thread is to realize the question is based on a misunderstanding. The 'tribulation' of Mt24 etc is the horrendous events of 66+ in Judea as the passage says. The leader of the rebellion used the existing temple for awful purposes, as Paul had said would happen in Thess passages about the 'man of sin.'

It is not futurist about our times. It was all about the immediate future then.

beameup

But the first thing to do with this thread is to realize the question is based on a misunderstanding. The 'tribulation' of Mt24 etc is the horrendous events of 66+ in Judea as the passage says. The leader of the rebellion used the existing temple for awful purposes, as Paul had said would happen in Thess passages about the 'man of sin.'

It is not futurist about our times. It was all about the immediate future then.

Spoken like a true preterist.
I believe you'll find another thread of interest (re: preterism)... please join in it.
http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?118282-A-Question-Preterists-Can-t-Seem-to-Answer