Where will the Tribulation Temple be built?

beameup

The earth will be devastated by the seven last plagues where the final earthquake will be so great that it will crack the foundations of the earth. With the mountains being moved out of their place and the islands fleeing away and I'm supposed to believe that this barren waste land will be the home of Christ for 1000 years?!? Sorry, but I don't partake of the Kool-Aid anymore. In my younger days yes, but not anymore.

Messiah will renew ("heal") the earth upon his return.
Did you think it was "beyond" his capabilities?

A remnant of mankind will actually survive the
Tribulation and go-on to repopulate the earth
during the 1,000 years (ie: Millennium).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thou madest him a little lower than the angels; thou crownedst him with glory and honour, and didst set him over the works of thy hands: thou hast put all things in subjection under his feet [that includes YOU]. For in that he put all in subjection under him, he left nothing that is not put under him. But now we see not yet all things put under him.
But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honor; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

The Creator put His works in the hands of His son, who overcame in order to inherit all things of the Fathers creation.

LA

KingdomRose

Recent archeological evidence points to just south of the "Temple Mount" to the City of David.

It will not be built anywhere. Have you provided scriptural citation as to why you believe that it will be rebuilt? If not, will you please do so?

When Jesus returned to heaven after he gave up his human life for our salvation, he entered into the temple made by God, in heaven, to bring before Him the value of that sacrifice. It was done once FOR ALL TIME. What possible reason could there be for another earthly temple to be built?

You are minimizing Jesus' redemption sacrifice, to put it mildly.

"Now the main point in what has been said is this: we have such a high priest, who has taken his seat at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a minister in the sanctuary and in the TRUE TABERNACLE, which the Lord pitched, not man." (Heb.8:1,2, NASB)

"But when Christ appeared as a high priest of the good things to come, he entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this creation; and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through his own blood, he entered the holy place ONCE FOR ALL, having obtained eternal redemption." (Heb.9:11,12, NASB)

After reading those verses, could you concede that you might be benefited to rethink your position? Can you see that to rebuild the temple would be scoffing at Jesus' sacrifice, which he provided once for all time? Isn't it clear that the physical temple was a "shadow" of the heavenly temple, a "copy" of the REAL temple which is in heaven? (Heb.8:5; Heb.9:24)

I am interested in your response.

beameup

It will not be built anywhere. Have you provided scriptural citation
as to why you believe that it will be rebuilt? If not, will you please do so?
I am interested in your response.

Read my posts in this thread that address this.
You are obviously seriously lacking in Biblical literacy,
as the Temple on earth is central, both past and future.

Let no one in any way deceive you, for it will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the Temple of God, displaying himself as being God. - 2 Thess 2:3-4

Zeke

Acts 17:24, the Zionist will build a false temple but it has nothing to do with the temple of God, Luke 17:20-21

marhig

Messiah will build His Temple when He returns, as recorded in Ezekiel ch. 40
We are the temple of the living God, all those who belong to him become a living sacrifice dead to the world, alive in God and they become Gods temple. Jesus' kingdom isn't of this world and those who are his, don't belong to this world either. The people are the church and our bodies are the temple not built by the hand of man but by the hand of the living God.

When Christ returns? When the spirit of Christ is manifest in our hearts, then he has returned and we are the temple that he and the father dwells in.

John 14

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

John 18

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

beameup

Daniel 12:11 KJV
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away,
and the abomination that maketh desolate set up,
there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Daniel 12:11 ESV
And from the time that the regular burnt offering is taken away
and the abomination that makes desolate is set up, there shall be 1,290 days.

The "daily sacrifice" takes place inside the temple.
The "abomination of desolation" takes place in the holy-of-holies of the temple.

Ben Masada

Recent archeological evidence points to just south of the "Temple Mount" to the City of David.

"Will" is not the time mode to be used here as it happened already when Antiochus IV built the abomination of desolation in the Holy of Holies in the Temple and was followed by all the tribulation caused as a result of it. That's when the Maccabees fought to death against the Greeks and Hellenist Jews which ended up with victory for the Jewish Hasmonean dynasty.

beameup

On the Holy Place now stands the modern abomination of desolation.

Haram al Sharif was the site of the Roman Fort Antonia, it has nothing to do with the Temple.
The Temple was built in the Jebusite city which David conquered and renamed the "City of David".
The City of David is totally Israeli land and under their control and the Temple site is 600 feet
south of the Haram al Sharif (aka: "Temple Mount"). The Temple site would NEVER allow a heathen/pagan structure next to it.

Ben Masada

Haram al Sharif was the site of the Roman Fort Antonia, it has nothing to do with the Temple.
The Temple was built in the Jebusite city which David conquered and renamed the "City of David".
The City of David is totally Israeli land and under their control and the Temple site is 600 feet
south of the Haram al Sharif (aka: "Temple Mount"). The Temple site would NEVER allow a heathen/pagan structure next to it.

Bemeup, I don't know where you are getting your information from. I live here and very often visit the Wailing Wall. What you say is from hear-say. What I say is from "being in there."