Where will the Tribulation Temple be built?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, of course, you pitch your little tent there in the shadow of the temple mount. :kookoo:

You need to think about this because Christ fulfilled the feasts of Passover, Pentecost and Tabernacles in a way which the law only pointed to.

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;
Heb 10:13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.
Heb 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
Heb 10:15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,
Heb 10:16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Heb 10:17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Heb 10:18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.
Heb 10:19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
Heb 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
Heb 10:21 And having an high priest over the house of God;
Heb 10:22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.
Heb 10:23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)
Heb 10:24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:
Heb 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

LA

chair

... The Jews refuse to worship "any man", but that is precisely what they will do with the Antichrist. How ironic.

So Jews are bad because of something-they-will-do-in-the-future? Your Temple Mount nonsense is harmless. Your bigotry isn't.

beameup

So Jews are bad because of something-they-will-do-in-the-future? Your Temple Mount nonsense is harmless. Your bigotry isn't. :baby:

You are obviously seriously handicapped as you have little knowledge of the Tanakh.
The vast majority of my posts are quotes from the Tanakh, so, I'm posting what God says
and thinks about Jews. The good news is that there will be a "remnant" of Hebrews that will
witness the return of Messiah. The bad news is that the majority of Hebrews will "fall" for a false-Messiah.

Go to the City of David, go to the north-east of the city (south of the Haram al Sharif).
You are standing near where Solomon's Temple once stood. Look straight east across the Kidron Valley. That is where Messiah was crucified (and where Abraham "offered up" Isaac as a sacrifice).

Ben Masada

We are the sacrifices Ben, we are to be living sacrifices.

Romans 12

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Hosea 6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

The problem here is that you chose the wrong quote to juxtapose Romans 12. Hosea 6 is rather the opposite of Romans 12. How can you present your bodies a living sacrifice when the Lord desires mercy and not sacrifices and the knowledge of Him and not burn offerings? This disruption of quotes only shows,though unconsciously, that the Tanach and the NT just can't walk hand-in-hand in the same road.

chair

You are obviously seriously handicapped as you have little knowledge of the Tanakh.
The vast majority of my posts are quotes from the Tanakh, so, I'm posting what God says
and thinks about Jews. The good news is that there will be a "remnant" of Hebrews that will
witness the return of Messiah. The bad news is that the majority of Hebrews will "fall" for a false-Messiah.

Go to the City of David, go to the north-east of the city (south of the Haram al Sharif).
You are standing near where Solomon's Temple once stood. Look straight east across the Kidron Valley. That is where Messiah was crucified (and where Abraham "offered up" Isaac as a sacrifice).

I actually know the Tanakh quite well, thank you. Well enough to know that you cherry-pick verses from the prophets who admonish Israel when they are behaving badly, and try to apply those verse to modern Jews. Besides that, you choose to ignore the verses that speak of God's everlasting covenant with Israel, despite their misdoings.

In short, you twist tanakh to match your bigotry.

Interplanner

I actually know the Tanakh quite well, thank you. Well enough to know that you cherry-pick verses from the prophets who admonish Israel when they are behaving badly, and try to apply those verse to modern Jews. Besides that, you choose to ignore the verses that speak of God's everlasting covenant with Israel, despite their misdoings.

In short, you twist tanakh to match your bigotry.

Mt24A (up to 29) is about 1st century Judea. Mt24B is the worldwide day of judgement without any Judaic details to it.

beameup

Well enough to know that you cherry-pick verses from the prophets who admonish Israel when they are behaving badly, and try to apply those verse to modern Jews.

"modern Jews" have no Moses-based religion, as the Temple ceased to exist in 70 A.D.
This Post is about the coming Temple. Following the rebuilding of the Temple, Judaism
will be reestablished after being non-existent for almost 2,000 years. I support the
effort to re-establish Biblical Judaism and the State of Israel, and the rebuilding of the Temple.

It's madness to think that the coming Temple will share the same space as PAGAN shrines (Haram al Sharif).
The Temple will be built, and it will be built in the place that God chose - the City of David.

Ben Masada

If you really understood the Bible, you would know that Abraham was promised descendants and therefore obeyed God and was committed to slit Isaac's throat and offer him as a burnt offering. He was committed to obey God because he knew that God would have to raise Isaac from the dead in order to fulfill his promise of descendants. Thus, the offering of an "only son as a sacrifice and the resurrection were well established beginning with the father of all Jews. That's the Gospel

And HaShem knew that Abraham would obey down to the letter; hence He decided to do the testing during a dream. Abraham never had even to leave his bedroom to take Isaac his son and go to Mount Moriah. It was all done right there in their home in Beer Sheva.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
And HaShem knew that Abraham would obey down to the letter; hence He decided to do the testing during a dream. Abraham never had even to leave his bedroom to take Isaac his son and go to Mount Moriah. It was all done right there in their home in Beer Sheva.

I never heard that one before. :AMR:

Ben Masada

I never heard that one before. :AMR:

Have you ever heard about Numbers 12:6? That's the method the Lord chose to reveal Himself to his servants the Prophets. Abraham was a prophet. Hence, the Akedat of Isaac happened in a dream of his father Abraham.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Have you ever heard about Numbers 12:6? That's the method the Lord chose to reveal Himself to his servants the Prophets. Abraham was a prophet. Hence, the Akedat of Isaac happened in a dream of his father Abraham.

Yes, I'm familiar with Numbers 12:6.
I don't consider that to be a rule to be applied in every case for GOD's revelation to the patriarchs of Israel.

beameup

Nice try Ben the Dreamer, but it was a real location. As a matter of fact, it was later called Jerusalem, the City of David.

And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.
And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen.

Genesis 22:2,14

Ben Masada

Nice try Ben the Dreamer, but it was a real location. As a matter of fact, it was later called Jerusalem, the City of David. And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee. And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day, In the mount of the LORD it shall be seen. Genesis 22:2,14

I think I have given this to you before but, never mind! Read it again for the reason why we cannot go literal with a dream.

The Lord's Catch-22

According to a certain midrash reported by Thomas Mann in his book "Joseph and his Brothers," after a while that Abraham had arrived in Canaan, from his country and folks in Ur of the Chaldeans, he was deeply impressed about the deep love with which the Canaanites would love their gods as to offer their firstborn son in a burn sacrifice. Abraham would go frustrate to think that he could not express his love for Elohim in such a dramatic way.

As Abraham would try to chew that paradox in his mind, he fell asleep and had a dream. Elohim would identify Himself thus: I am Molech, bull-king of the baalites and command you to bring your firstborn son Isaac and offer him in a burn sacrifice to Me. As Abraham set about to do so, the Lord said, "How dare you! Am I Molech bull-king of the baalites? I expected you to know much better. What I have commanded, I did not command so that you would do it, but that you might learn that you should not do it; because it is nothing but an abomination in My sight, instead; and don't confuse the practices of the Gentiles with the People you are to sire. Behold a ram; offer it instead.

Ben Masada

Yes, I'm familiar with Numbers 12:6.
I don't consider that to be a rule to be applied in every case for GOD's revelation to the patriarchs of Israel.

Does it mean you don't believe the Lord was serious with what He wanted to do or to be done?

marhig

The problem here is that you chose the wrong quote to juxtapose Romans 12. Hosea 6 is rather the opposite of Romans 12. How can you present your bodies a living sacrifice when the Lord desires mercy and not sacrifices and the knowledge of Him and not burn offerings? This disruption of quotes only shows,though unconsciously, that the Tanach and the NT just can't walk hand-in-hand in the same road.

No, the lord doesn't want animal sacrifices anymore, but he wants us to be living sacrifices and because of that, once our old selfish fleshly nature is gone and we are led by the spirit, then our hearts should be full of mercy.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Nice video except for one thing, what would the Jews place in the Holy of Holies?

:idunno: