Where will the Tribulation Temple be built?

marhig

2 Thessalonians 2

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

beameup

Bemeup, I don't know where you are getting your information from. I live here and very often visit the Wailing Wall. What you say is from hear-say. What I say is from "being in there."

The "Wailing Wall" dates from Governor Valerius Gratus 15-26 A.D.
Are they purposely "keeping you in the dark" there and hiding recent
archeological discoveries? Cling to your "tradition" if you want
and keep your head in the sand.
There was absolutely NO EVIDENCE of the Temple location above ground,
zero-zip-nada. Only recent excavations in the City of David are
revealing the pre-70 A.D. lay-out of the holy site.

marhig

The Arabic Dome of the Rock is the abomination of desolation standing on our Temple Mount.
Sorry Ben I liked that by accident and on Tapatalk on my phone I can't take it off, I don't agree with this, it's spiritual and not natural. There will not be a natural temple, we are the temple of the living God.

beameup

The Arabic Dome of the Rock is the abomination of desolation standing on our Temple Mount.

Nonsense. Haram al Sharif was the Roman Antonia Fortress with 6,000 troops and 4,000 support personnel.
The Romans "held the high ground" and it overlooked the Temple and the City of David just to the south.

Go to the City of David, below the south-east corner of the "Temple Mount", and you will be standing above the location Herod's Temple. Stop praying at that pagan Roman wall.

Ben Masada

Nonsense. Haram al Sharif was the Roman Antonia Fortress with 6,000 troops and 4,000 support personnel.
The Romans "held the high ground" and it overlooked the Temple and the City of David just to the south.

Go to the City of David, below the south-east corner of the "Temple Mount", and you will be standing above the location Herod's Temple. Stop praying at that pagan Roman wall.

You are mistaken my friend! It is before that wall that many literally cry on the memory of our Temple.

beameup

You are mistaken my friend! It is before that wall that many literally cry on the memory of our Temple.
Cry at that Pagan Roman wall if you wish. It has positively been dated to 20 A.D. by excavations under the foundation stones (3 Roman coins found). Herod died in 4 B.C.
This archeological info has been available for a few years now and was in the newspapers. Wake up and smell the coffee... Messiah is coming soon, and he will have holes in his hands.

Ben Masada

Sorry Ben I liked that by accident and on Tapatalk on my phone I can't take it off, I don't agree with this, it's spiritual and not natural. There will not be a natural temple, we are the temple of the living God.

Your statement above is dangerous to your faith and even to your spiritual disappointment. Don't build too much on that standing of yours because we have a Temple Yeshiva where those from the Tribe of Levi are training to be ready to get the sacrifices back. I do find that sad to say because I am not fun of animal sacrifices myself but I want our Temple back to function as the mother of all synagogues in the whole world and the Temple Yeshiva teaching Theology to the whole world.

Ben Masada

Cry at that Pagan Roman wall if you wish. It has positively been dated to 20 A.D. by excavations under the foundation stones (3 Roman coins found). Herod died in 4 B.C.
This archeological info has been available for a few years now and was in the newspapers. Wake up and smell the coffee... Messiah is coming soon, and he will have holes in his hands.

That's really an illusion that sustains you only by faith. I have proved to you already that Jesus was not the Messiah and that, as a Jew, he will never return. (Psalm 49:12,20; II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9)

marhig

Your statement above is dangerous to your faith and even to your spiritual disappointment. Don't build too much on that standing of yours because we have a Temple Yeshiva where those from the Tribe of Levi are training to be ready to get the sacrifices back. I do find that sad to say because I am not fun of animal sacrifices myself but I want our Temple back to function as the mother of all synagogues in the whole world and the Temple Yeshiva teaching Theology to the whole world.

We are the sacrifices Ben, we are to be living sacrifices.

Romans 12

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Hosea 6

For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

beameup

That's really an illusion that sustains you only by faith. I have proved to you already that Jesus was not the Messiah and that, as a Jew, he will never return.

If you really understood the Bible, you would know that Abraham was promised descendants and therefore obeyed God and was committed to slit Isaac's throat and offer him as a burnt offering. He was committed to obey God because he knew that God would have to raise Isaac from the dead in order to fulfill his promise of descendants. Thus, the offering of an "only son" as a sacrifice and the resurrection were well established beginning with the father of all Jews.
That's the Gospel

Ben Masada

If you really understood the Bible, you would know that Abraham was promised descendants and therefore obeyed God and was committed to slit Isaac's throat and offer him as a burnt offering. He was committed to obey God because he knew that God would have to raise Isaac from the dead in order to fulfill his promise of descendants. Thus, the offering of an only son as a sacrifice and the resurrection were well established beginning with the father of all Jews. That's the Gospel

Indeed, if you really read the Bible, you would understand that HaShem decided that the method to reveal Himself to His Servants the prophets was through dreams and visions. (Numbers 12:6) You would further understand that Abraham was a Prophet and that HaShem would not contradict Himself with him.

Behold! Read this. You will thank yourself for doing so:

The Lord's Catch-22

According to a certain midrash reported by Thomas Mann in his book "Joseph and his Brothers," after a while that Abraham had arrived in Canaan, from his country and folks in Ur of the Chaldeans, he was deeply impressed about the deep love with which the Canaanites would love their gods as to offer their firstborn son in a burn sacrifice. Abraham would go frustrate to think that he could not express his love for Elohim in such a dramatic way.

As Abraham would try to chew that paradox in his mind, he fell asleep and had a dream. Elohim would identify Himself thus: I am Molech, bull-king of the baalites and command you to bring your firstborn son Isaac and offer him in a burn sacrifice to Me. As Abraham set about to do so, the Lord said, "How dare you! Am I Molech bull-king of the baalites? I expected you to know much better. What I have commanded, I did not command so that you would do it, but that you might learn that you should not do it; because it is nothing but an abomination in My sight, instead; and don't confuse the practices of the Gentiles with the People you are to sire. Behold a ram; offer it instead.

beameup

You are the temple expert.
There, I fixed it.

And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house of the LORD [Temple]; and the man stood by me. And he said unto me, son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile - Ezekiel 43:6-7a

Zeke

There, I fixed it.

And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house of the LORD [Temple]; and the man stood by me. And he said unto me, son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile - Ezekiel 43:6-7a

Thanks, either one works seeing you haven't a clue about the the kingdom of God and where it is located, observational worldly dingbat that you are Luke 17:20-21.

beameup

Thanks, either one works seeing you haven't a clue about the the kingdom of God and where it is located, observational worldly dingbat that you are Luke 17:20-21.

You have no right to "quote" the Holy Bible, since you have no confidence in the TRUTH contained therein.

And the angel [Gabriel] said unto her [Mary], Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the THRONE of his father David: And he shall Reign over the House of Jacob forever; and of his KINGDOM there shall be no end.
Luke 1:26-33

Zeke

You have no right to "quote" the Holy Bible, since you have no confidence in the TRUTH contained therein.

And the angel [Gabriel] said unto her [Mary], Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favor with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the THRONE of his father David: And he shall Reign over the House of Jacob forever; and of his KINGDOM there shall be no end.

You are delusional Beam, I understand the intent of the message which isn't secular history, you can't discern 2Cor 3:6 or the location of Gods dwelling Acts 17:24, you are a traditional stooge blind to you're own slavery in this system you also look for a solution/remedy from, there is a cure from that worldly infection that has no labels or Truman show antic.

marhig

John 18

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

...Jesus's kingdom of not of this world, and the temple is not one built by man's hands, we are the temple, built by the hand of the living God through Christ and the sacrifice is us, a living sacrifice, laying down our lives and sacrificing our life for the love of God and putting him first, our old man gone and instead of being led by the will of the flesh, we are led by the spirit and live by the will of God. And the true Israel are those who are circumcised of the heart these will belong to the new Jerusalem, Jesus's true kingdom.

Gods people are his temple, where he dwells. There is no need for another natural one, we now worship God in spirit and in truth and we worship him from our heart through Christ and by loving him with our all putting him first in our lives, which is all God has ever wanted. And Jesus came and bore witness to the truth and showed us the way to do this. His life is the only life, his way is the only way and his way is the truth.

beameup

Jesus's kingdom of not of this world, and the temple is not one built by man's hands, we are the temple,
Gods people are his temple, where he dwells. There is no need for another natural one,

What do you think of this scripture?...
Then it will come about that any who are left of all the NATIONS that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.
And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them.
If the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the LORD smites the NATIONS who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.

Zechariah 14:16-18

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What do you think of this scripture?...
Then it will come about that any who are left of all the NATIONS that went against Jerusalem will go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.
And it will be that whichever of the families of the earth does not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, there will be no rain on them.
If the family of Egypt does not go up or enter, then no rain will fall on them; it will be the plague with which the LORD smites the NATIONS who do not go up to celebrate the Feast of Tabernacles.

Zechariah 14:16-18

you are quoting an event which will occur after Christs return, but the obedient ones of this age actually keep the feast of Tabernacles now.

It is hid from you, what it means.

1Co 2:12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
1Co 2:13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

LA