What is the express image of God?

keypurr

See, you don't have a Scripture verse for what you claimed. Therefore,
you were trying to mislead a lot of people and failed miserably.

Count the times they tried to stone him.

You just don't get it GM. You have not been chosen to see truth. I would guess that your not invited to his party friend.

keypurr

He is just stubborn, and at his age, not likely to change much. He takes an anthropomorphic view of God, seeing the Father as much like a biological father; He must be older than the Son.

It is hard to reason with him, even though he is a good person.

Thank you friend, I am stubborn because I believe in what I post. Even though you disagree with me you always treated me with kindness.

God bless you

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Thank you friend, I am stubborn because I believe in what I post. Even though you disagree with me you always treated me with kindness.

God bless you

i only agree that Jesus christ is not the FATHER, but He is One with; equal to, the same as the Father. from there you distort the Godhead. but i always will and always have respected and liked you - i made fun of your name and argued a bit. until i knew you can't be swayed from you skewed (wrong) views - peace key:)

keypurr

i only agree that Jesus christ is not the FATHER, but He is One with; equal to, the same as the Father. from there you distort the Godhead. but i always will and always have respected and liked you - i made fun of your name and argued a bit. until i knew you can't be swayed from you skewed (wrong) views - peace key:)

Friend you have so much to learn.

Christ was sent, he did not want to come, but he obeys his God.

You follow the doctrines of the RCC formed by men in the early centuries, that is your decision, I will not befriend you for that.

Ben Masada

What is the express image of God?

HaShem does not have an image. (Isa. 46:5) The express image of HaShem are His attributes. HaShem expresses His image by means of His attributes; especially the one of Creation. (Psalm 19:1) When Albert Einstein was working on a formula about the expansion of the universe, he was asked if he believed in HaShem and his answer was that all his life was trying to catch HaShem at His work of Creation. Joking or not as many atheists claim he was, what he did was to connected the expansion of the universe to HaShem's work of Creation as if he, Einstein, was rather trying to understand Psalm 19:1

keypurr

HaShem does not have an image. (Isa. 46:5) The express image of HaShem are His attributes. HaShem expresses His image by means of His attributes; especially the one of Creation. (Psalm 19:1) When Albert Einstein was working on a formula about the expansion of the universe, he was asked if he believed in HaShem and his answer was that all his life was trying to catch HaShem at His work of Creation. Joking or not as many atheists claim he was, what he did was to connected the expansion of the universe to HaShem's work of Creation as if he, Einstein, was rather trying to understand Psalm 19:1

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

I agree to a point Ben, there is no other God, but he did create his express image, a spirit, and used this image to create everything. God is the creator, his express image is his Christ.

Most "Christians" have created another God, even when that God tells them that only his Father is the true God. They are held down from seeing truth just like you Ben, tradition is not always good.

Ben Masada

What's the express image of God?

What's the express image of God?

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

I agree to a point Ben, there is no other God, but he did create his express image, a spirit, and used this image to create everything. God is the creator, his express image is his Christ.

Most "Christians" have created another God, even when that God tells them that only his Father is the true God. They are held down from seeing truth just like you Ben, tradition is not always good.

Tell me, Keypurr, do you believe that God could have caused Himself to exist? Do you think that God could have built a stone so heavy that He could not lift it up? Do you think that God could design a hypotenuse of the size of the sides of a triangle it is part of? There are a few things God cannot do which have nothing to do with His power. How can you believe that Jesus is the express image of God when you deny the Trinity? Tradition has nothing to do with the issue in discussion. All religions have traditions as yours too.

keypurr

Tell me, Keypurr, do you believe that God could have caused Himself to exist? Do you think that God could have built a stone so heavy that He could not lift it up? Do you think that God could design a hypotenuse of the size of the sides of a triangle it is part of? There are a few things God cannot do which have nothing to do with His power. How can you believe that Jesus is the express image of God when you deny the Trinity? Tradition has nothing to do with the issue in discussion. All religions have traditions as yours too.

Ben, I do not think that there is anything that God can not do. I believe God existed alone at one time. I believe he had a plan that included the creation of an exact spiritual being like himself and that he was pleased that it contained his fullness. Only God the Father is the true God, his Christ is a creation. There is no Trinity. God created all through his Christ. The Holy Spirit is the power of the Father, not another person.

Tradition has a lot to do with how most think. They hold on to the errors of their forefathers. To cast off tradition can cause a lot of family and friends to shun you.most folks do not wish to rock their boat. But my Lord says that I should follow him no matter what the cost. I try to.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ben, I do not think that there is anything that God can not do. I believe God existed alone at one time. I believe he had a plan that included the creation of an exact spiritual being like himself and that he was pleased that it contained his fullness. Only God the Father is the true God, his Christ is a creation. There is no Trinity. God created all through his Christ. The Holy Spirit is the power of the Father, not another person.

Tradition has a lot to do with how most think. They hold on to the errors of their forefathers. To cast off tradition can cause a lot of family and friends to shun you.most folks do not wish to rock their boat. But my Lord says that I should follow him no matter what the cost. I try to.

Not so, God had fellowship with Himself. Of course you have to change your bible to make your paradigm fit.

Genesis 1:26 King James Version (KJV)

26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.