Town Quixote's

bybee

artie, do you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

Why don't you go where you are wanted? Stay away from those of us who have come to detest your behavior.
You have your followers. They will build you up.
Stay away from us.
We don't like you.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Zoo said:
So by "you're on my ignore list," you really just meant to let us know that you're absurd.

You were concerned that I misunderstood your rep. I'm letting you know that I never see your rep.

If I choose to view your posts, I click on the "view post" target and they show up. Next time I come back they're hidden again.

It's like using the mute button to see if the ads are done and your show's back on.

Obstruction, playing with the internal of a other being was never preached by Jesus! He considered that a for of law!

Charity, bless your little heart, I don't have a clue what you're trying to say here. :idunno:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Glad to see you guys are keeping the place busy. I'm mostly out until later Monday for family and technical reasons.

In the meantime, have fun. And the weekend edition of the Gazette can be found here (link) for those looking. :cheers:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
The Early Bird Gazette
Had a word with BV...
I don't know if I can argue against that. Or for it, either.
You should run for President. :plain:

Then Sod got on his retread mill...
first, Town gets our hopes up: and then demonstrates his inability to refrain from responding when he's being talked about:
So your notion of victory is reduced to the point that you're forced to assert response as being that thing, coupled with a desire you manufacture. :plain:

:darwinsm:
You might have a tumor.

:mock:Town, the man with no self-control
Note Sod, the sleeve with no arm in it.

or one could follow the example of the Gladys Kravitz club and whine about them
Ah, the Dear Diary Club parroting/flattery.

I'd say you should try your hand at original humor, but I'm not a cruel man.

While the awards thread was fast becoming its own...
...I don't think Res is ever 'fully here' to start with...

:eek:
:think: Well there goes his attendance certificate.

I would settle for 'mostly gone.'
:eek: I don't know if I'd miss him, but I'm willing to find out. In the name of science, of course.

And...
He's kind of got himself backed into a corner, though...
I hope he didn't squish Eeset. :plain:

Also, with all the old threads he's reviving don't you think he should consider renaming himself the resurrectionalist?

Chrys, you might want to consider that as a new award.

Then Sod started a thread so he could...
...I see no evidence of Christ in you.
Like listening to Ray Charles reading an eye chart.

And...
...I decided more recently to have my fun with you before I left.
So you're a masochist too? :think: Who knew? (rhetorical, anyone who can read knows)

And it's been amusing watching you squirm, satan.
Because nothing says "I've got my personal act together" quite like confusing someone you just don't like, on the internet, with Satan.

Also, laughing only looks like squirming from a great distance.

But Eeset wasn't going to just...
parcel-tongue!
I don't think that word means what you think it does.

If I had meant parsing-tongue then I would have typed parsing-tongue.
So you were intentionally witless then. Good to see you own up to it. :plain: At least until the thread where you claim you were misunderstood, shortly thereafter erased to make certain of it, at least in part.

Then AB got an idea and started running around with it...
Great idea AB.. :plain: .. how ever do you come up with these ideas?

:chuckle:

Rumor is he was a professional helmet tester...because someone told him it wasn't dangerous for dummies. :plain:

I know you think that's cruel, but honestly, he won't remember it in a page or so. :nono: Poor devil.

Before it was time for more...
If he gives out an award for whining you might win.

Depends on how he twists the word about. It mostly appears to be a list of people he doesn't like, if you can imagine...well, get someone to help you imagine it. :plain:

Closing with...
Uh oh, he's getting abusive again.
Hold onto your hats folks, she may compare marks on a page to gang rape in the blink of an eye...no, really, she did that. :plain:

Is he?

He must be about ready to throw a temper tantrum
How could I lift you from way over here? :eek:

little guys always get so cranky right before their time comes to an end
And that's a pale rehash of my Napoleon bit with your rEeset echo tacked on it. Good grief.

You two are to wit what Nero was to real estate. :plain:

:poly:

FellowServant

DMV Princess
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am so happy!! I'm almost speechless.. almost.. :D .. not only have I won my first ever award here at TOL, I have now been mentioned in Town's beloved Gazette!! Life is sweet. I'm on cloud 9 .. :cloud9:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am so happy!! I'm almost speechless.. almost.. :D
Would you consider sharing a soda with Sod? :plain:

.. not only have I won my first ever award here at TOL,
You mean your first non ultra secret award, of course. :eek: Seriously, you SOS people are about as inconspicuous as a cheerleader in a state pen. :shocked: But well deserved (either).

Do you get a hat with AB's award or just the soup?

I have now been mentioned in Town's beloved Gazette!! Life is sweet. I'm on cloud 9 .. :cloud9:
Always happy to improve your day, friend-o-mine. :chuckle: