Town Quixote's

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
(Koban seems to have developed multiple personality disorder):chuckle:

barbie - you've been here for nearly thirteen years

you've earned the reputation you have of being widely known as the most dishonest poster on the site

and yet you continue to misrepresent others' posts and outright lie, sowing dissension and division

and you call it humor :nono:

what a wicked, twisted mess you are

barbie said:
I know, I know, I said I'd stop.

you can't stop barbie, not with satan driving you

the only way you can stop is by turning to Christ

Arthur Brain

barbie - you've been here for nealry thirteen years

you've earned the reputation you have of being widely known as the most dishonest poster on the site

and yet you continue to misrepresent others' posts and outright lie, sowing dissension and division

and you call it humor :nono:

what a wicked, twisted mess you are

you can't stop barbie, not with satan driving you

the only way you can stop is by turning to Christ

Oh boy, apart from another irony meter exploding SOD's acting all prissy again, always good for a laugh...

:rotfl:

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
If I had him with me when I was in my 20s...

If I had met you when we were in our 20s I probably would have kicked your teeth in and put you in an ICU, where you might have taken the time while recovering to reflect on the hell-bound path you were on.

Maybe you would have found Christ and turned from your wicked path and not become the total lying scumbag that you are today.

the road not taken, eh scumbag?

Last edited:

zoo22

If you had me with you when you were in your 20s I probably would have kicked your teeth in and put you in an ICU, where you might have taken the time while recovering to reflect on the hell-bound path you were on.

Maybe you would have found Christ and turned from your wicked path and not become the total lying scumbag that you are today.

You need some help, sod. I hope you find it. But in the meantime, you're really getting pretty creepy.

I think I gave you a pos rep by mistake. So I hope you understand that by the uncommented pos rep, I actually meant "wow, your creepy self-loathing is creeping out pretty far into the open lately."

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
I think I gave you a pos rep by mistake.

beats me - I have you on my ignore list

your reps don't show up :idunno:

How about you Zoo?

Are you ready to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

or is being a satan-led hell-bound miserable wretch working OK for you?

Arthur Brain

beats me - I have you on my ignore list

your reps don't show up :idunno:

How about you Zoo?

Are you ready to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior?

or is being a satan-led hell-bound miserable wretch working OK for you?

If he was on your ignore list you wouldn't have been able to see his post. Ya know how the feature works right?

:dunce:

Arthur Brain

If I had met you when we were in our 20s I probably would have kicked your teeth in and put you in an ICU, where you might have taken the time while recovering to reflect on the hell-bound path you were on.

Chances are you'd have thrown a punch and fallen over. I doubt you'd be able to win a fight with a tea bag frankly, you certainly can't outwit one...

Not to mention how you see physical violent assault as some part of Christian virtue. You're a sad man indeed SOD...

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I like the old, sleazy Koban better. He was just here to stir the pot. This one is starting to get crazy.

Back to ignore for a while, I guess.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

When I was 18, I wrestled at 138, and I could whip anyone else on the team, including the heavyweight. And I was quick enough to catch a fly on the fly. Of course you might have been a really, really tough guy... :chuckle:

But you don't seem like it.

Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice. And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

I thought perhaps I was at fault in making you what you've become. I tried to make amends and to encourage the best side of you.

All for nothing. I was wrong about you. And it's a real shame. But I do thank you for making it abundantly clear that I wasn't the one who did this to you.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
... I wasn't the one who did this to you.

you've played a pivotal role in helping me to understand that scumbags like you have nothing to do with Christ

It should be a wake-up call to you that your support comes from others of your ilk, who spit on the cross and pervert the Truth.

bybee

Chances are you'd have thrown a punch and fallen over. I doubt you'd be able to win a fight with a tea bag frankly, you certainly can't outwit one...

Not to mention how you see physical violent assault as some part of Christian virtue. You're a sad man indeed SOD...

Yes, it is so very sad that a person like him calls himself a Christian.
Well, if The Barbarian is accurate in his assessment perhaps I ought to say at least one of ressurected's personas calls itself a christian!

Arthur Brain

Yes, it is so very sad that a person like him calls himself a Christian.
Well, if The Barbarian is accurate in his assessment perhaps I ought to say at least one of ressurected's personas calls itself a christian!

I'd almost consider the possibility that he does have multiple personality disorder - except all of em' are as bad as each other...