The New Rep System Is A Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
OK dozer,

You showed me a evidence how it works.

It is obvious if you have an high reps power, it worth much worth than who has low power.

So it is not equal.

All you have to do is get high powered members to be your side. And your power goes sky high if you want high reps.

That explains such difference in rapid and high reps members.

In other words, if you are low powered members, your neg reps don't count much. And vice verse for high rep members.

Like I said, it is all about politics skill.

It has nothing to do with being godly or being biblical.

thanks res.

IMJerusha

I never said the Son is the Father.

It was questionable but that wasn't my point and I think you know that.

You're confused about the Godhead
Not the least bit.

....no other excuse for what you keep posting.

Perhaps you simply choose to see my posts in a negative light.

God became flesh and dwelt among us.

The Word (the Son) became flesh and dwelt among us. One can see now why I was questioning. We need to be careful how we use the word "God." We can create confusion.

I realize it's hard for a lot of people to fathom, but what can I say?

You can post Scripture in its entirety for correct comprehension. John 1:14 "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

If the verses don't make it clear,

Oh, but they do when read in their entirety and ones interpretive additions are left off.

I certainly won't continue to try. :idunno:

Well, I sort of doubt you actually ever began when it came to me. Your attitude has always been more of a "this is the way I take Scripture and if you don't suck it up my way, you're not a Christian."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
OK dozer,

You showed me a evidence how it works.

It is obvious if you have an high reps power, it worth much worth than who has low power.

So it is not equal.

All you have to do is get high powered members to be your side. And your power goes sky high if you want high reps.

That explains such difference in rapid and high reps members.

In other words, if you are low powered members, your neg reps don't count much. And vice verse for high rep members.

Like I said, it is all about politics skill.

It has nothing to do with being godly or being biblical.

thanks res.

oh, that's where you're wrong meshak. ALL THE HIGH REP POWERS know and believe the entire Bible. no politics, we are a really big deal because we preach Christ crucified and the gospel of grace

1 Corinthians 2:2 KJV - Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV - Galatians 1:9 KJV -

GOOD DAY -

glorydaz

It was questionable but that wasn't my point and I think you know that.

Not the least bit.

Perhaps you simply choose to see my posts in a negative light.

The Word (the Son) became flesh and dwelt among us. One can see now why I was questioning. We need to be careful how we use the word "God." We can create confusion.

You can post Scripture in its entirety for correct comprehension. John 1:14 "The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth."

Oh, but they do when read in their entirety and ones interpretive additions are left off.

Well, I sort of doubt you actually ever began when it came to me. Your attitude has always been more of a "this is the way I take Scripture and if you don't suck it up my way, you're not a Christian."

Just do me a big favor and shut up.

I think you know that.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Waiting for my campaign manager and speech writer to show up.
The Great and Humble John W.

TAMBORA
1st%20prize%2031_zpsysosqkje.jpg

Arthur Brain

And I think the joke aspect of rep has been more than established by now. Enjoy the perks oh SOOTS lot and that's pretty much it. A shame it couldn't have been honest since the reset but hey ho, like that was likely to happen.

:chuckle:

Time to wrap this thread up.

Status
Not open for further replies.