The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for sin.

Prizebeatz1

It's almost as if we can deduce a number of different meanings out of all this. Which one makes the most sense and which one actually strikes a chord in the heart? I thought traditional Catholicism had the best overall chance of getting me as close to the truth as possible but I was still feeling like something was missing... like something still wasn't quite right... It felt like there had to be more to it but I just couldn't figure out what. That's when I decided to find out the answers for myself and was rewarded with the understanding of the infinite and eternal soul. I am willing to bet that whoever does the same will come back with something even better....with some information that was previously unheard. "Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father (John 14:12)"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That is right, Paul is SAYING what Jesus says: Luke 24:46 He told them, “This is what is written: The Messiah will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, 47 and repentance for the forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

He opened there eyes after DBR - Luke 24:45 KJV -

Luke 24:51 KJV -

heir

TOL Subscriber
He still didn't reveal that he died for their sin. In their place, so they don't have to die.
:up:

No why of the cross/that "Christ died for our sins" was revealed then and Paul tells us why 1 Corinthians 2:8 KJV. Paul received it by the revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). Before that, it was a mystery kept secret since the world began (Romans 16:25-27 KJV).

God's Truth

:up:

No why of the cross/that "Christ died for our sins" was revealed then and Paul tells us why 1 Corinthians 2:8 KJV. Paul received it by the revelation of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). Before that, it was a mystery kept secret since the world began (Romans 16:25-27 KJV).

None of those scriptures say Paul taught a different gospel. None of those scriptures say Paul taught something the other Apostles to the Lamb did not know.

Prizebeatz1

Do you believe that?

That is not a belief but words to convey a message. A belief is not much more than a repetitive thought. The need to have beliefs comes from fear of letting go of all thoughts and facing infinite spaciousness.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is not a belief but words to convey...

Oh, so you don't believe what you are saying.

It is Friday and I believe we will get pizza for the girls tonight. I believe Tom Brady is a cheater. So is his coach. See how that works?

Reactions: Lon