The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for sin.

Prizebeatz1

Do you believe what you said or not? This belongs in Kobans thread about dodged questions.

Yes I believe it. Is that a problem? I don't have to identify with the belief. It does not define me. There's nothing wrong with having beliefs when they are necessary. They are tools. But to depend on that tool for self-worth? That's a no-no. We can practice putting the tools down when we are done. Judgments fall in this category too. But too often the tool of judgment begins to use us instead of the other way around. It's the same principle as Mark 2:27 ..."The Sabbath was made for man, not man for the Sabbath."

Right Divider

Body part
I am under Christ's law. See 1 Corinthians 9:21.

God's law is in my heart and mind.
You've missed the point, as usual.

You constantly from Jesus and disciples who were UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES as if that all applies to the body of Christ under GRACE.

Israel had a mission and Jesus was talking to THEM. But you think that it's ALL about YOU. That's the typical problem with self-centered people, like yourself.

God's Truth

You've missed the point, as usual.
Maybe you have missed the point.

You constantly from Jesus and disciples who were UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES as if that all applies to the body of Christ under GRACE.
All scripture is God breathed and useful.

Israel had a mission and Jesus was talking to THEM.

Jesus was talking to them first, and then everyone had access to the Word.

But you think that it's ALL about YOU. That's the typical problem with self-centered people, like yourself.

The devil gives insults to defend his teachings, what else does he got?

God's Truth

Right Divider would have to prove the Word of God had words that died with him, and that will not EVER happen.

Matthew 24:15 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Lon

I think you misunderstand. The soul involves letting go of all agendas. There is no rejecting, reaching or grabbing for anything much less a belief or for that which is preferable. Don't get it twisted. The soul is not an idea, concept, belief, tradition, culture, religion, philosophy, doctrine, mantra or thought system. It just IS because it is one with the Great I Am. The personality attacks it because it challenges everything it believes. We are the ones spitting and mocking the soul saying "crucify him, crucify him." It is the cornerstone the builders rejected, crucified and buried yet it still lives. The truth is inconvenient and ironic.

:nono: This is you, embracing yourself, as you always were. The problem is this: I knew I was a sinner as a child. I COULDN'T stop disobeying my mother. I couldn't stop thinking about sin. I needed a Savior, and when I heard the message of the Cross, I knew Somebody incredibly better than me, desired to save me. Jesus said, greater love has no man, than to lay His life down for another, and He did. To reject it? The worst kind of sin. You will live with yourself and keep telling yourself "I'm not that bad. I am a god."

Satan did the same thing. We all need Jesus. Don't lie to yourself. Every religion is man trying to reach God on his own. The end of every book is "Failure. The End" Christianity is completely different, it is God reaching down to man. John 3:16

Right Divider

Body part
All you have to defend your beliefs are insults.
Telling someone the truth only insults them if they want to continue to live the lie.

Jesus' words did not die on the cross.
Some of Jesus's words for were for Israel ONLY. But you cannot understand that because you are am immature little brat.

Jesus is the one who came with grace, and was not a secret given to Paul to teach later.
Show me ONE verse were Jesus preached the gospel of the grace of God.

Prizebeatz1

:nono: This is you, embracing yourself, as you always were. The problem is this: I knew I was a sinner as a child. I COULDN'T stop disobeying my mother. I couldn't stop thinking about sin. I needed a Savior, and when I heard the message of the Cross, I knew Somebody incredibly better than me, desired to save me. Jesus said, greater love has no man, than to lay His life down for another, and He did. To reject it? The worst kind of sin. You will live with yourself and keep telling yourself "I'm not that bad. I am a god."

Satan did the same thing. We all need Jesus. Don't lie to yourself. Every religion is man trying to reach God on his own. The end of every book is "Failure. The End" Christianity is completely different, it is God reaching down to man. John 3:16

All of this is based on an interpretation that I used to believe too. Then I found out the truth for myself instead of simply accepting what had been handed to me. That is the easy way. The path to destruction is much wider than expected and the path to life is much much much much much much much narrower. Again, if we need to hang onto some belief for survival or to define our identity because we're scared of letting go, then we are conveniently disregarding Jesus' message that he who tries to save their life will lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Lon

All of this is based on an interpretation that I used to believe too. Then I found out the truth for myself instead of simply accepting what had been handed to me. That is the easy way. The path to destruction is much wider than expected and the path to life is much much much much much much much narrower. Again, if we need to hang onto something then we are conveniently disregarding Jesus' message that he who tries to save their life will lose it.
A total dismal of the NT and the gospel then. This thread, then, isn't for you.

beloved57

Christ did die for sin, but not for everyones sin. He didnt die for them who shall die in their sins in unbelief Jn 8:24

Prizebeatz1

A total dismal of the NT and the gospel then. This thread, then, isn't for you.

Not so. It's the opposite in fact. The soul is the actual fulfillment of the New Testament. Jesus is symbolism for this. I and the Father are one because the soul is infinite and eternal.

God's Truth

All you have to defend your beliefs are insults.
Telling someone the truth only insults them if they want to continue to live the lie.
All you are doing is insulting me.

Jesus' words did not die on the cross.
Some of Jesus's words for were for Israel ONLY. But you cannot understand that because you are am immature little brat.

Jesus is the Savior of the whole world. Jesus’ words are for EVERYBODY.

Jesus is the one who came with grace, and was not a secret given to Paul to teach later.
Show me ONE verse were Jesus preached the gospel of the grace of God.
John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Right Divider

Body part
All you are doing is insulting me.
You're perfect...... in your own eyes.

Sorry to break the news that you are not the Christ.

Jesus is the Savior of the whole world. Jesus’ words are for EVERYBODY.
This does not change the fact that God reveals different things to different people at different times.

You were not the audience for Christs ministry to the circumcision, no matter how much you want it to be.

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.
I asked you for JESUS teaching the gospel of the GRACE of God to Israel during His earthly ministry to Israel. So you failed the job.

I really hope that you will, someday, accept God's grace and quit trying to show off your own amazing righteousness.

God's Truth

You're perfect...... in your own eyes.

Sorry to break the news that you are not the Christ.

This does not change the fact that God reveals different things to different people at different times.

You were not the audience for Christs ministry to the circumcision, no matter how much you want it to be.

I asked you for JESUS teaching the gospel of the GRACE of God to Israel during His earthly ministry to Israel. So you failed the job.

I really hope that you will, someday, accept God's grace and quit trying to show off your own amazing righteousness.

It is never ever shameful to obey Jesus.

Jesus' words are Spirit and life.

He is the Way.

You will not have the Spirit and life if you do not do what the Way says.

Jesus says, "I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins."

Jesus' words are still true, forever.

Lon

Not so. It's the opposite in fact. The soul is the actual fulfillment of the New Testament. Jesus is symbolism for this. I and the Father are one because the soul is infinite and eternal.
From what I can tell of you to date, you are a new age cosmic entity that doesn't need a Savior in your own eyes. I wasn't and ain't there. The message of the NT rang true and I've banked on every letter therein. I haven't actually noted you for a scholar. We have a few of you on TOL but the 'cosmic' enlightenment tends to be something of using things you shouldn't have used early in life and crucial brain development. Most of the time, this seems an excusing behavior to do what one wants to do because they feel they can't or won't measure up to God's word. We repent of sin (noun of our condition) and trust in Christ. Salvation is found in no one else. God cannot be mocked. All of these scriptures mean something, and they are handed down to us carefully and meticulously. ANYONE questioning them MUST study the languages, doctrines, and creeds and their historical contexts, else you are just amateur winging it on the fly. I put in the hard work. You need to do the same, not wing-it like you are doing.

Prizebeatz1

From what I can tell of you to date, you are a new age cosmic entity that doesn't need a Savior in your own eyes. I wasn't and ain't there. The message of the NT rang true and I've banked on every letter therein. I haven't actually noted you for a scholar. We have a few of you on TOL but the 'cosmic' enlightenment tends to be something of using things you shouldn't have used early in life and crucial brain development. Most of the time, this seems an excusing behavior to do what one wants to do because they feel they can't or won't measure up to God's word. We repent of sin (noun of our condition) and trust in Christ. Salvation is found in no one else. God cannot be mocked. All of these scriptures mean something, and they are handed down to us carefully and meticulously. ANYONE questioning them MUST study the languages, doctrines, and creeds and their historical contexts, else you are just amateur winging it on the fly. I put in the hard work. You need to do the same, not wing-it like you are doing.

I am not here to live up to your standards.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL