The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for sin.

God's Truth

Mark 6:17 For Herod himself had given orders to have John arrested, and he had him bound and put in prison. He did this because of Herodias, his brother Philip’s wife, whom he had married. 18 For John had been saying to Herod, “It is not lawful for you to have your brother’s wife.” 19 So Herodias nursed a grudge against John and wanted to kill him.

Prizebeatz1

Oh, so you don't believe what you are saying.

It is Friday and I believe we will get pizza for the girls tonight. I believe Tom Brady is a cheater. So is his coach. See how that works?

The difference is I can let go of my beliefs because I don't unconsciously depend on them for self-worth. Can you?

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

God's Truth

It's not a insult from me. It's just the truth.

I gave you scripture proving you are wrong, and all you do is insult and call that truth.

Mark 6:17 For Herod himself had given orders to have John arrested, and he had him bound and put in prison. He did this because of Herodias, his brother Philip’s wife, whom he had married. 18 For John had been saying to Herod, “It is not lawful for you to have your brother’s wife.” 19 So Herodias nursed a grudge against John and wanted to kill him.

Right Divider

Body part
I gave you scripture proving you are wrong, and all you do is insult and call that truth.

This scripture proves NOTHING.

You do NOT know have the slightest clue how God is dispensing His GRACE today.

You are stuck under the LAW. This is why you constantly quote from Jesus and the disciples UNDER THE LAW.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You say whatever comes comes next into your mind.

There is no wisdom in that method.

This is fun.

Prizebeatz1

The Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross for sin.

I'm talking about the NEED to have beliefs. That attachment glues us to the personality and we are blind to the rest of our being which is one with infinite and eternal existence. Most people don't know what they are missing out on and the enemy prefers it that way because it's profitable. We gain the whole world and lose our own souls.

Right Divider

Body part
I'm talking about the NEED to have beliefs. That attachment glues us to the personality and we are blind to the rest of our being which is one with infinite and eternal existence. Most people don't know what they are missing out on and the enemy prefers it that way because it's profitable. We gain the whole world and lose our own souls.
You have a strong attachment to a false belief system.

God's Truth

This scripture proves NOTHING.

You do NOT know have the slightest clue how God is dispensing His GRACE today.

You are stuck under the LAW. This is why you constantly quote from Jesus and the disciples UNDER THE LAW.

I am under Christ's law. See 1 Corinthians 9:21.

God's law is in my heart and mind.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1 Corinthians 1

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Reactions: Lon

Prizebeatz1

And who called the message of the cross foolishness? Perhaps there is a more wise way to interpret the message instead.

Lon

Then look to yourself: Most of this new-age mumbo-jumbo is 1) a rejection of Christianity both what is found in the NT, and what is the church today. So number one is that you in fact, are the one allowing agenda to cloud clear thinking. 2) an attempt to marry Christ to what is preferable so as a) to make yourself presentable to Christians ( :nono: ) b) a way to learn to live with your divergence dishonestly c) is a pollution and blasphemy against the Lord Jesus Christ

In a nutshell, it is an exact projection of yourself in how you see the Christian: You are only looking at yourself in the mirror.

Jas 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
Jas 1:23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror.
Jas 1:24 For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like.
Jas 1:25 But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.

Prizebeatz1

Then look to yourself: Most of this new-age mumbo-jumbo is 1) a rejection of Christianity both what is found in the NT, and what is the church today. So number one is that you in fact, are the one allowing agenda to cloud clear thinking. 2) an attempt to marry Christ to what is preferable so as a) to make yourself presentable to Christians ( :nono: ) b) a way to learn to live with your divergence dishonestly c) is a pollution and blasphemy against the Lord Jesus Christ

In a nutshell, it is an exact projection of yourself in how you see the Christian: You are only looking at yourself in the mirror.

Jas 1:22 But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.
Jas 1:23 For if anyone is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror.
Jas 1:24 For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like.
Jas 1:25 But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.

I think you misunderstand. The soul involves letting go of all agendas. There is no rejecting, reaching or grabbing for anything much less a belief or for that which is preferable. Don't get it twisted. The soul is not an idea, concept, belief, tradition, culture, religion, philosophy, doctrine, mantra or thought system. It just IS because it is one with the Great I Am. The personality attacks it because it challenges everything it believes. We are the ones spitting and mocking the soul saying "crucify him, crucify him." It is the cornerstone the builders rejected, crucified and buried yet it still lives. The truth is inconvenient and ironic.