SOME PROOF OF CHRIST'S DIETY AND BEING THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course it is false.

Liar.
I have already stated many times that I believe in the deity of Jesus.

You are the one that does not believe on the Son of God.

The issue here is not whether the several trinity doctrines are a true representations of the relationship between Jesus and God the Father.

The issue is whether promoting a trinity doctrine distorts the message of the Bible by making a mockery of the verses in it, like this one:

John 5:30
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.​

The Bible consistently treats Jesus as subordinate to God.
You falsely claim that anyone that believes the Bible on this is a non-believer.
That is the question at hand. Do you believe in the doctrine of the Trinity?

The Trinity is the Christian teaching that God exists in three eternal Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is not the same Person as the Son; the Son is not the same Person as the Holy Spirit; and the Holy Spirit is not the same Person as Father. They are not three gods and not three beings. They are three distinct Persons; yet, they are all the one God. Each has a will, can speak, can love, etc., and these are demonstrations of personhood. They are in absolute perfect harmony, consisting of one substance. They are co-eternal, co-equal, and co-powerful. If any one of the three were removed, there would be no God.
There is, though, an apparent separation of some functions among the members of the Godhead. For example, the Father chooses who will be saved (Eph. 1:4); the Son redeems them (Eph. 1:7); and the Holy Spirit seals them (Eph. 1:13).
A further point of clarification is that God is not one Person, the Father, with Jesus as a creation, and the Holy Spirit as a force (Jehovah's Witnesses). Neither is He one Person who took three consecutive forms, i.e., the Father, became the Son, who became the Holy Spirit. Nor is God the divine nature of the Son (wherein Jesus had a human nature perceived as the Son, and a divine nature perceived as the Father (Oneness theology). Nor is the Trinity an office held by three separate gods (Mormonism).
The word, "person," is used to describe the three members of the Godhead, because the word, "person," is appropriate. A person is self aware, can speak, love, hate, say, "you," "yours," "me," "mine," etc. Each of the three Persons in the Trinity demonstrate these qualities. (From CARM.Org)

Do you believe in the Trinity?

popsthebuilder

Because his claim is the same as the Jehovah's Witnesses that Jesus is a god created by the one true God.
be·get

bəˈɡet/

verb

literary

(typically of a man, sometimes of a man and a woman) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.

"they hoped that the King might beget an heir by his new queen"

synonyms:father,*sire,*have,bring into the world,give life to,*bring into being,*spawn

"he begat a son"

give rise to; bring about.

"success begets further success"

synonyms:cause,*give rise to,lead to,*result in,bring about,*create,produce,*generate,engender,*spawn,occasion,*bring on,precipitate,*prompt,provoke,*kindle,trigger,*spark off,touch off,*stir up,whip up,*induce,inspire,*promote;

literaryenkindle

"violence begets violence"

So are you saying that regardless of scripture, Jesus was not the only begotten of GOD?

popsthebuilder

That is the question at hand. Do you believe in the doctrine of the Trinity?

The Trinity is the Christian teaching that God exists in three eternal Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The Father is not the same Person as the Son; the Son is not the same Person as the Holy Spirit; and the Holy Spirit is not the same Person as Father. They are not three gods and not three beings. They are three distinct Persons; yet, they are all the one God. Each has a will, can speak, can love, etc., and these are demonstrations of personhood. They are in absolute perfect harmony, consisting of one substance. They are co-eternal, co-equal, and co-powerful. If any one of the three were removed, there would be no God.
There is, though, an apparent separation of some functions among the members of the Godhead. For example, the Father chooses who will be saved (Eph. 1:4); the Son redeems them (Eph. 1:7); and the Holy Spirit seals them (Eph. 1:13).
A further point of clarification is that God is not one Person, the Father, with Jesus as a creation, and the Holy Spirit as a force (Jehovah's Witnesses). Neither is He one Person who took three consecutive forms, i.e., the Father, became the Son, who became the Holy Spirit. Nor is God the divine nature of the Son (wherein Jesus had a human nature perceived as the Son, and a divine nature perceived as the Father (Oneness theology). Nor is the Trinity an office held by three separate gods (Mormonism).
The word, "person," is used to describe the three members of the Godhead, because the word, "person," is appropriate. A person is self aware, can speak, love, hate, say, "you," "yours," "me," "mine," etc. Each of the three Persons in the Trinity demonstrate these qualities. (From CARM.Org)

Do you believe in the Trinity?
God isn't a person and the traditional definition of the trinity is horribly flawed and the cause of most otherwise faithful people being lead astray, off Tue narrow path that the Christ made available to all.

Peace

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
be·get

bəˈɡet/

verb

literary

(typically of a man, sometimes of a man and a woman) bring (a child) into existence by the process of reproduction.

"they hoped that the King might beget an heir by his new queen"

synonyms:father,*sire,*have,bring into the world,give life to,*bring into being,*spawn

"he begat a son"

give rise to; bring about.

"success begets further success"

synonyms:cause,*give rise to,lead to,*result in,bring about,*create,produce,*generate,engender,*spawn,occasion,*bring on,precipitate,*prompt,provoke,*kindle,trigger,*spark off,touch off,*stir up,whip up,*induce,inspire,*promote;

literaryenkindle

"violence begets violence"

So are you saying that regardless of scripture, Jesus was not the only begotten of GOD?

I believe in the Trinity. Do you believe in the Trinity?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
...and the Holy Spirit is not the same Person as Father.

Really? And yet it was the Holy Spirit that impregnated Jesus' mom.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:18 NKJV)

But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit." (Matthew 1:20 NKJV)​

popsthebuilder

If people don't have a problem following a man made doctrine that caused and causes mass murder, terrorism, and the leading astray of billions of people then the traditional, con substantial view of the trinity is right for you.

If one wishes to follow the teachings of the Christ and the word of God then they may way to reconsider not dividing and damning those of Faith because they believe the only begotten son of GOD, a man, was somehow not only absolutely co eternal in every sense, but was never actually begotten.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Really? And yet it was the Holy Spirit that impregnated Jesus' mom.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:18 NKJV)

But while he thought about these things, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take to you Mary your wife for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:20 NKJV)​

Is the Holy Spirit God. Mary was impregnated by God.

Acts defines who the Holy Spirit is;

Acts 5:3-4 New International Version (NIV)

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?

4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If people don't have a problem following a man made doctrine that caused and causes mass murder, terrorism, and the leading astray of billions of people then the traditional, con substantial view of the trinity is right for you.

If one wishes to follow the teachings of the Christ and the word of God then they may way to reconsider not dividing and damning those of Faith because they believe the only begotten son of GOD, a man, was somehow not only absolutely co eternal in every sense, but was never actually begotten.

Do you believe that the only begotten Son of God is only a man?

popsthebuilder

I believe in the Trinity. Do you believe in the Trinity?
I do believe in a version of the trinity. Why does that have to be a dividing line for You? I testify that Jesus is Lord, begotten of GOD, whom now sets of the right hand of GOD, allowing sinners mercy.

I love GOD wholly with all of my being, at all times. I try really hard to stay alonvthe narrow path because I love him wholly and have Faith in his word and what has been placed on my heart.

I love my neighbor, brother, and enemy as Christ taught, and as such do all I can to help those in need at any time I have the opportunity, without want of reward from anyone or thing.

These things divide the rightly guided. And testing peoples actions, and words against scripture is what decides if they are a Christian.

Not even sure the trinity or explanation of the trinity is even in scripture. So what do you test things from if not the word of GOD?

popsthebuilder

Is the Holy Spirit God. Mary was impregnated by God.

Acts defines who the Holy Spirit is;

3 Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?

4 Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.
You are really confused Sir.

Respectfully, with humility,

Peace

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do believe in a version of the trinity. Why does that have to be a dividing line for You? I testify that Jesus is Lord, begotten of GOD, whom now sets of the right hand of GOD, allowing sinners mercy.

I love GOD wholly with all of my being, at all times. I try really hard to stay alonvthe narrow path because I love him wholly and have Faith in his word and what has been placed on my heart.

I love my neighbor, brother, and enemy as Christ taught, and as such do all I can to help those in need at any time I have the opportunity, without want of reward from anyone or thing.

These things divide the rightly guided. And testing peoples actions, and words against scripture is what decides if they are a Christian.

Not even sure the trinity or explanation of the trinity is even in scripture. So what do you test things from if not the word of GOD?

When worshipping God, we must understand the nature of who He is, a trinity. You are a doer of the word and that is a very good thing.

What do you mean when you say that you believe in a version of the Trinity? The Trinity doctrine is very explicit in that there is one God who exists in three different persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

What about verse 32 of Acts 5?

And we are His witnesses to these things and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.
(Acts 5:32 NKJV)​

In lying to Peter they they were not just lying to a man, they were lying to the Holy Spirit in Peter.

popsthebuilder

Yes begotten, not made.
Of GOD, not the limit of GOD or the wholeness of GOD until resurrection and return, or leaving the physical body of man, leaving only the Holy Spirit. The Christ was of GOD, the man was of man.

Crist is man wholly under GOD, indeed not God in and of itself.

It is written that the second coming will be of a multitude. He will not be hidden, but everywhere. This is man wholly freed of the bindings of flesh and only for God's will. Not for self want, or attainment. The way is shown and made possible by Jesus's teachings, example, self sacrifice for the will of the father for the sake of man. Praise Jesus the Christ of GOD. I thank Christ for showing the way to the father for all who truly believe 100% and as such, conduct ones self accordingly, with 100%Faith that the word of God is true.

May be ranting.

Sorry, I kinda get goin and don't stop.

With humility and respect,

Peace

popsthebuilder

Respectfully, You don't believe that the Holy Spirit is God?
Indeed I do. Not the fullness of GOD though, as we cannot fully perceive such within the confines of human understanding. So to assert such is faulty. I dare not blasphem against the Holy Spirit. Indeed it is God as we can perceive it at his will by way of the blessed Christ. It is Man that is not GOD or equivalent to GOD in any way, yet formed by GOD with his light/word/force and void, the deep.

Humbly,

Peace

popsthebuilder

What about verse 32 of Acts 5?

And we are His witnesses to these things and so also is the Holy Spirit whom God has given to those who obey Him.
(Acts 5:32 NKJV)​

In lying to Peter they they were not just lying to a man, they were lying to the Holy Spirit in Peter.
And in themselves. Go back to the previous chapter. They were all in Crist, of the holy spirit, by way of Christ.

Thank the Lord and GOD.
Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.