SOME PROOF OF CHRIST'S DIETY AND BEING THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBBI

Jesus is the firstborn of the dead over all creation to be in the image of the invisible God. No one else has been born in the image of the invisible God, Jesus is the firstborn.

Jesus told his disciples that they too would be peter (firstborn).

And so we will be.

Your second paragraph lost me....did you leave out words or punctuation? :confused:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Every "True Believer" ought to have a personal testimony involving how
they came to place their faith in Christ as their Savior. If they don't, it
brings suspicion on them.

RBBI

You're very aggressive and angry. Why? Still waiting for your testimony?

I am not angry, not in the least. And what is aggressive about speaking the Truth? The Word is a double edged sword; it both kills the flesh and quickens. Dead men don't bleed.

If by testimony you mean how did the Lord apprehend me, I don't share that except as I feel led to. Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've been through this testing of the spirits before too. No man can say that Christ lives in them except by the power of the Holy Ghost. Yes, He lives in me, nearly 30 years now. Peace

Well, you're wrong. A true believer ought to easily be able to
give a testimony of how they came to Christ? Seems like you're
using a cop-out?

RBBI

Ever hear of the principle of "mirroring"?

Have you read my posts? Of course I do. He's my Savior. Peace

RBBI

Well, you're wrong. A true believer ought to easily be able to
give a testimony of how they came to Christ? Seems like you're
using a cop-out?

I am easily able to do it. I said I only do it as led by the Spirit. That makes it between me and Him, exactly where it should be. Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It seems like a lot of newbies on TOL come off being aggressive/angry.
Either they've been on here before under another name or they feel
they have something to prove.

RBBI

So, speaking of honesty, what is the point of this line of questioning, honestly? You keep on playing this same one note until, hopefully, you make me angry, and then say I told you so?

You're no match for me ;), I raised 5 teenagers, 4 of them boys, and took in another dozen at various times, lol......patience. Peace

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not true.

It says that if any deny that Jesus is the way to the father they are liars. It also says blasphemy against the holy spirit knowingly will not be forgiven.

Please for your sakes step out from behind the smoke screen, remove the colored lenses from your perception, remove the vail from your eyes. You are misleading others and be held accountable.

Wakeup Pops, neither one of them believes in the deity of Jesus Christ. Therefore, non-believers by default

Status
Not open for further replies.