SOME PROOF OF CHRIST'S DIETY AND BEING THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

genuineoriginal

It isn't false.
Of course it is false.
You do not believe in the deity of Jesus Christ.
Liar.
I have already stated many times that I believe in the deity of Jesus.

You are a non-believer.
You are the one that does not believe on the Son of God.

The issue here is not whether the several trinity doctrines are a true representations of the relationship between Jesus and God the Father.

The issue is whether promoting a trinity doctrine distorts the message of the Bible by making a mockery of the verses in it, like this one:

John 5:30
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.​

The Bible consistently treats Jesus as subordinate to God.
You falsely claim that anyone that believes the Bible on this is a non-believer.

genuineoriginal

Your child when it comes to theology GM.
You meant to say: "You're a" not Your. Did you graduate high school? I
guess English wasn't your first language?
Even at 80, I would suggest taking an English coarse, Keypurr? It might make
you look smarter than you are?
"coarse" means "rough"
"course" means "a series of classes about a particular subject in a school"

Perhaps using "coarse" makes you look dumber than you are?
We all know that a scholar such as yourself wouldn't making any spelling
errors. However, I'll be watching. So, be careful what you post in the
future my friend the moron.
You do nothing but troll and spam on this forum.

genuineoriginal

How about giving us a testimony of how you became a child of God and
a member of the Body of Christ? Do you have such a testimony? Are
you saved? Will you ignore this post? I kinda think you will.

Romans 10:9
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.​

Here is a simple question for you.

How can you believe God raised Jesus from the dead if you believe Jesus is God?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Why do you think it was necessary that He offer Himself through the eternal Spirit?

Because the natural human mind can't not sin, it's perfectly natural for humans to make mistakes and sin is a mistake.

We are given the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands for the same reason Jesus was given the eternal Spirit.

We don't overcome our tendency to sin by our own spiritual strength but rather by the eternal Spirit's strength.

RBBI

@ Lon....Personally, I reject labels and have never wasted a minute studying them because they aren't in the Word therefore are man-made fluff, so your insults are lost on me.

What I see is a humble 80 year old man with some revelation he's trying to share, and you're at a loss for how to counter truth, so you result to insults and personal attacks, even ridiculing someone's education or lack thereof, as if carnally minded wisdom was anything compared to the wisdom from above.

You notice the wisdom is from ABOVE. If you haven't been there you're at a loss to describe it, like everyone else. However, He who came from there can describe heavenly or spiritual principles and He did, and as the Spirit of Truth, continues to do so to those that have been given an ear to hear, which also comes from the Lord.

Pity you don't realize what you're holding onto for dear life is a carry over from the self-serving leaders of the RCC of hundreds of years past. Peace

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yep, Christ became flesh and blood in the body God prepared for him. Heb 10:5.

With the exception of Adam and his wife all humans have become flesh and blood by means of God's birth process through a woman. Jesus Christ was no exception.

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 1:18 NKJV)​

RBBI

Because the natural human mind can't not sin, it's perfectly natural for humans to make mistakes and sin is a mistake.

We are given the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands for the same reason Jesus was given the eternal Spirit.

We don't overcome our tendency to sin by our own spiritual strength but rather by the eternal Spirit's strength.

So you're saying that Yeshua needed the strength of the eternal Spirit not to sin???

He offered Himself THROUGH the eternal Spirit. Rewording that for clarification, He made a spiritual offering. Christ the Seed Son IS the firstfuits offering and no other offering will do. He came to show us the way back to the Father, and the only way the invisible Son could do that was to take visibility and do a "show and tell" for the children. Peace

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What I see is a humble 80 year old man with some revelation he's trying to share...

And what I see is someone trying to share his revelation without testing it against scripture. He quotes Colossians 1:15 out of context with verse 18 where Paul explains what he means by firstborn, i.e. the firstborn of the dead.

Prove all things, hold fast to that which is good.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So you're saying that Yeshua needed the strength of the eternal Spirit not to sin???

Yes, that's why God gives it. Jesus could not overcome the human tendency to sin without the strength of God's Spirit in him.

Paul explains, "But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you." (Romans 8:11 NKJV)

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
How can you believe God raised Jesus from the dead if you believe Jesus is God?

How can you believe a person who can impart eternal life to others is not God?

By means of a resurrection Jesus' Father imparted eternal life to Jesus so that Jesus can in turn impart eternal life to humans who are not by nature immortal.

RBBI

And what I see is someone trying to share his revelation without testing it against scripture. He quotes Colossians 1:15 out of context with verse 18 where Paul explains what he means by firstborn, i.e. the firstborn of the dead.

Prove all things, hold fast to that which is good.

No, actually you're quoting it out of context.

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

It lists the firstborn from the dead last, in a list of what He's the firstborn of, ie. ALL CREATION, both visible and invisible. He is before all things, and that of necessity includes the flesh man Yeshua that veiled the invisible and made Him visible.

He has the preeminence in all things, including the flesh of Yeshua, which DIED. Human flesh dies. But if the SAME SPIRIT that dwelled in Yeshua dwells in you, then He (the SPIRIT) shall also quicken YOUR mortal body, the same way it quickened Yeshua's.

See the RCC wanted to deify His flesh from birth, because that meant that it was impossible to be like Him from the get go, so the sheeple wouldn't ever come to know who they were in Christ or who He is in them, and thereby GROW TO MATURITY, and not be so easily controlled by the fables of men.

Like the sin of David, they wanted a bride that was not theirs to have, and they were quite willing to KILL HER HUSBAND to have her. And like Herod, they wanted to kill Him while He was still immature (IN THEM). Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Of course it is false.

Liar.
I have already stated many times that I believe in the deity of Jesus.

You are the one that does not believe on the Son of God.

The issue here is not whether the several trinity doctrines are a true representations of the relationship between Jesus and God the Father.

The issue is whether promoting a trinity doctrine distorts the message of the Bible by making a mockery of the verses in it, like this one:

John 5:30
30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.​

The Bible consistently treats Jesus as subordinate to God.
You falsely claim that anyone that believes the Bible on this is a non-believer.

I hate to be the one to say it but, you're nearly always wrong. You're
kind of an ego-maniac who thinks highly of his false doctrines. You
poor soul. Not to mention (but I will anyway) you're monumentally
unlikable. You poor soul.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Col 1:15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him. 17 And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. 18 And He is the head of the body, the church, who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in all things He may have the preeminence.

It lists the firstborn from the dead last, in a list of what He's the firstborn of, ie. ALL CREATION, both visible and invisible. He is before all things, and that of necessity includes the flesh man Yeshua that veiled the invisible and made Him visible.

He has the preeminence in all things, including the flesh of Yeshua, which DIED. Human flesh dies. But if the SAME SPIRIT that dwelled in Yeshua dwells in you, then He (the SPIRIT) shall also quicken YOUR mortal body, the same way it quickened Yeshua's.

See the RCC wanted to deify His flesh from birth, because that meant that it was impossible to be like Him from the get go, so the sheeple wouldn't ever come to know who they were in Christ or who He is in them, and thereby GROW TO MATURITY, and not be so easily controlled by the fables of men.

Like the sin of David, they wanted a bride that was not theirs to have, and they were quite willing to KILL HER HUSBAND to have her. And like Herod, they wanted to kill Him while He was still immature (IN THEM). Peace

What does "other" stand for under your chosen avatar? Are you a
cultist? I'll bet you won't answer me?

RBBI

I explained this before. I'm a Messianic Jew according to established labels. You lost the bet. Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's another M-Jew on this forum, that's not a birth Jew. That's why I ask. Do you
have a testimony on how you came to place your faith in Christ?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Jesus is the firstborn of the dead over all creation to be in the image of the invisible God. No one else has been born in the image of the invisible God, Jesus is the firstborn.

Jesus told his disciples that they too would be peter (firstborn).

And so we will be.

RBBI

Yes. I can trace my lineage back unbroken to 1570. Still looking for stones from spiritual pedigrees, are you? You know unless you drop them from your hands He can't write them in your heart. Peace

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes. I can trace my lineage back unbroken to 1570. Still looking for stones from spiritual pedigrees, are you? You know unless you drop them from your hands He can't write them in your heart. Peace

You're very aggressive and angry. Why? Still waiting for your testimony?

Status
Not open for further replies.