SOME PROOF OF CHRIST'S DIETY AND BEING THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

Common sense here; Yeshua the flesh man was the veil that covered the Seed Son of the Father. Yeshua the flesh man wasn't even born into the world until 2000+ years ago, so how could His flesh have created all that is?

Hebrews 1:1 God, having in the past spoken to the fathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 has at the end of these days spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, through whom also he made the worlds. 3 His Son is the radiance of his glory, the very image of his substance, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself made purification for our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high; 4 having become so much better than the angels, as he has inherited a more excellent name than they have. 5 For to which of the angels did he say at any time, "You are my Son, Today have I become your father?" and again, "I will be to him a Father, And he will be to me a Son?" 6 When he again brings in the firstborn into the world he says, "Let all the angels of God worship him."

Answer: it couldn't have and neither can natural flesh and blood enter the Kingdom. Note in verse 6 above that HaShem had to tell the angels to worship Him. Why? Because they couldn't see through the veil He was hidden in (the flesh man).

Yeshua the flesh man was part of the waters below the firmament, which is ALL that was created. The firmament is called heaven. The waters above the firmament are where the Most High dwells. Even in this first pattern you can see that the Mediator is between man and the Most High, and this is why the Seed Son said to Nicodemus I'm in HEAVEN, but I'm standing right here talking to you.

He left Father and mother to cleave unto His wife that His Father betrothed Him to. His Son is the radiance of His glory, and the very image of His substance (which is SPIRIT NOT FLESH), and it was this substance that was unveiled on the Mount.

If you can hear this, His glory was like the sun for brightness, and His flesh was like the moon; it reflected the glory of the sun having no glory of it's own. The disciples were seeing "signs in the heavens" before the great day of the Lord came and they didn't even know it. Soon the "moon" (flesh) would be turned to blood and there would be earthquakes.

Now Saul saw no man, only the glory of the risen Son Seed, and He was told basically that He was persecuting a dead man, to the natural man's understanding. How is that possible? Because He was persecuting the Seed of Abraham in a many-membered body, the Seed that fell to the ground and produced much fruit. This is why in spite of many members, it was plainly stated SEED, singular, because this Seed is the only begotten of the Father and if only begotten then that means ONLY ONE WILL BE CREATED, but it will dwell in a many-membered body to fulfill the promise made to Abraham.

Yeshua the flesh man could not fulfill the promise made to Abraham because He left no heirs. But His kinsman redeemer the Seed Son of HaShem that indwelt Him from conception and became one with Him truly as He grew in wisdom and maturity, COULD AND DID and has raised up children by His widow.

Which is why the Pharisees marveled over His speech because they said He didn't know letters! Yeshua the man didn't, but SEED Son knows all things and brought all things to His remembrance, same way He does now with us if we are willing to humble ourselves to learn from Him. Which is why we are told to take no thought for what you will speak, for the Holy Ghost will speak for you.

Everything He did was for our example as the premiere Israelite born under the law. He was born to veil the Son and the Son came to show us the way to the Father. The Father was in the Messiah, reconciling all men unto Himself. What He did, was walk out all the compartments of the Tabernacle experience, illustrating our approach to the Father. When Yeshua the man came into agreement with the Seed within Him, they were one as the head and the body are one, and the head of Him (the Seed) was one with the Father, also as the head and the body are one. Which is why He said that He wanted us to be one, even as He and the Father are one. Tell me; are they one in the flesh or in the Spirit? Having begun in the Spirit are you now made perfect (means complete) by the flesh?

In the outer court, the veil of the flesh was rent, and that includes the flesh of the man Yeshua. In the inner court, the veil of the flesh of the Seed is rent, that the Father might be revealed, since the Father was in Christ reconciling all men unto Him. This is why you can't have the Father without the TRUE Son, nor the Son without the Father. Each come to reveal each other.

There are 3 courts because there are 3 aspects of man to deal with: Spirit, soul and body. And so it was with Yeshua too, only His soul was the Seed, and His Spirit was the Father. This is why He said speaking as the Seed, I have life (His life) and life everlasting (the Father's) to give.

Saul said He knew all mysteries, but he didn't reveal the depth of all mysteries because they have to be via the Word and the Spirit in each of us, pressing in.

Proverbs 25:2 HNV It is the glory of God to conceal a thing, But the glory of kings is to search out a matter.

He is King of KINGS, and Lord of lords. Dead, stagnant religion has robbed man and robbed HaShem and is like the Israelites who refused to move with the cloud and pretty soon the oasis dried up and they with it. Peace

They are unable to see your wisdom friend. Until they see the son as he really is they will be blind. The Seed will grow in the folks who see. Comfort comes from being one with the creator. The door will open to thoes who seek with a pure heart and an open mind.

genuineoriginal

Would you suggest a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in its place? Would that make you feel more religious?

Your belief is whatever makes you feel more religious?

That is stupid.

My belief is based on the Bible, and the Bible does say this:

Isaiah 65:3-5
3 A people that provoketh me to anger continually to my face; that sacrificeth in gardens, and burneth incense upon altars of brick;
4 Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;
5 Which say, Stand by thyself, come not near to me; for I am holier than thou. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.​

If God says eating swine's flesh provokes Him to anger, why would I want to eat an Easter ham?

keypurr

By what means? As we know Christ created everything and there was nothing made that he didn't make.

If I was God I could tell you.

All we are told is that God created his exact image and gave it power. He created all things through that spirit. So it had to be is first creation. I believe that Christ is the spirit of God that moved across the face of the waters in Genesis 1.

genuineoriginal

Which is a comment on all of Christianity. Do you REALLY think you are smarter than nearly every Christian that ever lived? REALLY? :think:

(yes you do, sadly. I think fairly highly of myself, but I 'agree' with men who are wiser and smarter than I, just the opposite of you and most Arians/Unitarians on TOL. To say "I've not meant an academic Arian/Unitarian" is true. All I have met, barely finished high school, and some of them did not even do that well.)
When you are losing a debate, try an appeal to authority and an ad hominem attack?
Really?

genuineoriginal

Not backwards since Christ now rules from Heaven and the Father serves His son, having put everything into His hands until the Kingdom is handed back to the Father.

It was the Father who was reconciling the world to Himself through His son up to the cross .

1Co 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

LA
The Father does not serve the Son.
The Father is sitting back and watching the Son reign in His place.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
All we are told is that God created his exact image...

Yes, Jesus' Father created Jesus as an exact representation of himself through his Spirit.

...how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God...
(Hebrews 9:14 NKJV)​

As you may know spirits don't bleed. Christ became human at his conception by God's Spirit.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Commentary are written by men, I have about six of them. They are opinion based, done years ago. Believe them if you wish, I just see them historic opinions from men who were misguided most of the time.

Trust in the Lord not men. God created his express image you need to deal with what it is to understand the spirit side of Christ.

I would more believe the commentaries than your hair-brained theory. Time is running out for you friend. Believe it or not I have only your well -being in mind.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do you falsely call me a non-believer?

Everything I claim comes from the Bible.
I am not adding to the written word, nor am I taking away from it.

Why does me sticking to the written word offend you?

It isn't false. You do not believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. You are a non-believer.

keypurr

Yes, Jesus' Father created Jesus as an exact representation of himself through his Spirit.

...how much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered Himself without spot to God...

As you may know spirits don't bleed. Christ became human at his conception by God's Spirit.

Yep, Christ became flesh and blood in the body God prepared for him. Heb 10:5. That just proves my thoughts friend.

RBBI

And all flesh is not the same flesh...there is flesh terrestrial, and flesh celestial. Note in the scripture above you quoted that it says CHRIST, THROUGH THE ETERNAL SPIRIT offered Himself. Why do you think it was necessary that He offer Himself through the eternal Spirit? Could it be because natural/terrestrial flesh and blood CANNOT enter the Kingdom? Peace

keypurr

I would more believe the commentaries than your hair-brained theory. Time is running out for you friend. Believe it or not I have only your well -being in mind.

I understand BR, I love you as a brother too. That is why I am trying to show you what I have been given. I am way outside of the box your in. I have been there and was not filled up, all I got was false doctrines that did not make any sense to me. Only you can decide what you think is right. But I sincerely think your missing the boat. What I do and think I do for my God and his son who is my Lord. I believe I understand him better than most and I am greatfull for that. Unless you see that the real son is a spirit not a man you will never know what I have been sharing.

Christ is in me, working through me. His seed is in everyone but most do not see it of feel it. We all have the chance to be sons of God. We can be one with him if we let him run our lives. I assure my friend that I am ready for the next life. But thank you for your concern.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Some believe that Paul wrote the book of Hebrews. However,
the book of Hebrews was written, to and about the Hebrews.
Paul on the other hand was the Apostle to the gentiles.

Verse one of the book of Hebrews states: "God who at various
times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the
prophets,"
God didn't raise up gentile prophets to go to the
gentile nations, he sent Israelite prophets from Israel to bring
them to repentance. Example: Jonah.

The book of Hebrews is written to the Hebrews. Hebrews 1:8-10
states: "8 But to the Son He says:

“Your throne, O God, is forever and ever;
A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness;
Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You
With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.”[a]
10 And:

“You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth,
And the heavens are the work of Your hands.

God the Father calls His Son, God. God the Father also said,
that His Son laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens
are the work of Your hands.

If God Himself calls His Son, God Who among us can deny
Christ's Deity?

Dear Grosnick,

I believe in Christ's Deity!! Chalk up another one! I believe that, when God said, "Let US make man in Our own Image," He was speaking about Jesus as US, and maybe others too? I do know that Jesus was here from the foundation of this world, because He said so in the Bible. Now if Jesus and God created everything, our Earth was made in the same 6 days that the Heaven and the hosts of Heaven were created. In the same 'week' as God created man and woman. Something to think about!!

God Bless You Tons, GM,

Michael

keypurr

And all flesh is not the same flesh...there is flesh terrestrial, and flesh celestial. Note in the scripture above you quoted that it says CHRIST, THROUGH THE ETERNAL SPIRIT offered Himself. Why do you think it was necessary that He offer Himself through the eternal Spirit? Could it be because natural/terrestrial flesh and blood CANNOT enter the Kingdom? Peace

Mat_16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

Joh_6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
Joh_6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
Joh_6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
Joh_6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

1Co_15:50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

Gal_1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:

Eph_6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

RBBI

EXACTLY....so why anyone would think that NATURAL terrestrial blood is what He presented to the Father, strains the imagination. After all, it was so obvious in all the other places He was talking about literal natural flesh and blood.....NOT. The traditions of men that are accepted at face value CHOKE the life out of the Word. Peace

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I understand BR, I love you as a brother too. That is why I am trying to show you what I have been given. I am way outside of the box your in. I have been there and was not filled up, all I got was false doctrines that did not make any sense to me. Only you can decide what you think is right. But I sincerely think your missing the boat. What I do and think I do for my God and his son who is my Lord. I believe I understand him better than most and I am greatfull for that. Unless you see that the real son is a spirit not a man you will never know what I have been sharing.

Christ is in me, working through me. His seed is in everyone but most do not see it of feel it. We all have the chance to be sons of God. We can be one with him if we let him run our lives. I assure my friend that I am ready for the next life. But thank you for your concern.
I understand your heart friend, but you are wrong. How can you say you understand doctrine if you don't understand this;
In the beginning, who created the heavens and the earth? According to Genesis 1:1, God. According to Colossians 1:16, Jesus. What does this tell you. It should tell you that Jesus is God. What does it tell you friend. I would be interested to know. Who says that the essence must be one person? I believe that God is three persons and that the doctrine is taught though not named. If you find yourself in error, so what. There is nothing wrong with that. It is fixable. Read Jude, one chapter and very informative. Love you friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.