SOME PROOF OF CHRIST'S DIETY AND BEING THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

Oh, so you acknowledge Jesus Christ is YHVH and that he will give us immortality?

...as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
(John 17:2 NKJV)​

No, The Father is YHWH, the most high.

The Father gave his son all power and authority.

keypurr

Is he a Spirit form of God?

He is a spirit that was given the powers to do his Father will, God was pleased that he had his fullness. Did not Jesus say that all power was GIVEN to him? YHWH did not to be given the power, he is the power.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
No, The Father is YHWH, the most high.

The Father gave his son all power and authority.

And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. (Revelation 22:17 NKJV)​

Jesus told the Samaritan woman, "But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." (John 4:14 NKJV)

keypurr

And the Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely. (Revelation 22:17 NKJV)​

Jesus told the Samaritan woman, "But whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life." (John 4:14 NKJV)

How does that disprove my point?

Get out of the Greek to English and go to the Aramaic for deeper understanding.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus Christ is the Last Adam. There will never be another who can give eternal life.

And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving Spirit. (1 Corinthians 15:45 NKJV)

The first Adam produced physical life, the last Adam produces eternal life.

And you say he is not God? What does he lack?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Are you really enjoying arguing with this heretic?

Reactions: Lon

keypurr

Jesus Christ is the Last Adam. There will never be another who can give eternal life.

And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving Spirit. (1 Corinthians 15:45 NKJV)

The first Adam produced physical life, the last Adam produces eternal life.

And you say he is not God? What does he lack?

Being his Father. Any power he had was GIVEN to him.

Did he not say that his Father is greater?

RBBI

@ Keypurr.....remember we are told that EVERYTHING the Israelites went through was for our instruction, and that includes their worship of the Nehushtan on the pole. Peace

keypurr

Who is the bride and who is the Spirit?

If you're so thrilled with the AENT why do you never quote from it?

Because I have to type it all in and I am not a good at that. But I have posted a few verses that you must have seen.

Lon

Ponder on that for awhile and digest the idea that Jesus is only the skin on the true son of God. I wish you peace Lon, I respect your right to disagree, but you seem to only have partial truth.
Which is a comment on all of Christianity. Do you REALLY think you are smarter than nearly every Christian that ever lived? REALLY? :think:

(yes you do, sadly. I think fairly highly of myself, but I 'agree' with men who are wiser and smarter than I, just the opposite of you and most Arians/Unitarians on TOL. To say "I've not meant an academic Arian/Unitarian" is true. All I have met, barely finished high school, and some of them did not even do that well.)

keypurr

Do you see the son as spirit?

keypurr

Which is a comment on all of Christianity. Do you REALLY think you are smarter than nearly every Christian that ever lived? REALLY? :think:

(yes you do, sadly. I think fairly highly of myself, but I 'agree' with men who are wiser and smarter than I, just the opposite of you and most Arians/Unitarians on TOL. To say "I've not meant an academic Arian/Unitarian" is true. All I have met, barely finished high school, and some of them did not even do that well.)

No Lon, I feel that God has given me something you and most don't have. I do not deserve the amount of grace given to me for I have sinned. But for some reason he has enlighten me is some of the things contained in his words. He live in me Lon, I try to let him control my thoughts. The human part of me fights the spirit that I was given. Education is nice to have, I wish I had more, but do not think for one moment that it is needed, Peter was a fisherman yet he was given the spirit of truth. If you believe in Christ listen to him not what you have learned from church.

You can not buy what I have been given Lon.

Last edited:

RBBI

AMEN. The carnal mind is the enemy of the Spirit and must be brought under subjection to the mind of Christ. And so since to be carnally minded is death, perhaps we should take that literally as well, and subject it to the Spirit? Peace

keypurr

We have one president who is the government CEO, but he is not the only American.

We have one Most High God who is CEO over all that exists, but he is not the only Spirit. We have one general manager who reports to the CEO and he directly supervises us.

:salute:

That is my point.

YHWH is the only true God, the only uncreated being.

Everything else is a creation, including his spirit son who was his first creation.

The son of the President is not the President.
The son of the CEO is not the CEO.
The son of GOD is not GOD.

keypurr

AMEN. The carnal mind is the enemy of the Spirit and must be brought under subjection to the mind of Christ. And so since to be carnally minded is death, perhaps we should take that literally as well, and subject it to the Spirit? Peace

Thank you for your words of wisdom friend, I wish I had your gift of words.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

It is not a matter of intelligence, it is a matter of revelation from the Father.

God in being the Father, can not be a father of Himself or of a fellow equal being called the creator.

God can only be a Father of a man and of men.

The Spirit which fathered Jesus is God Himself, and the Spirit which filled and fills His son is the Father Himself.

In that sense the Spirit in Jesus is the Creator and was not created.

However salvation is based on knowing Jesus the Son of God the risen man, and not by knowing the creator God who reveals Him and who is the Spirit of truth.

Joh 16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, (from His Son) that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

LA

Status
Not open for further replies.