SOME PROOF OF CHRIST'S DIETY AND BEING THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I agree with what Paul states he believes.

Acts 24:14-16
14 But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets:
15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.
16 And herein do I exercise myself, to have always a conscience void to offence toward God, and toward men.​

As to the TOL Statement of Faith, I see no problem debating whether the Bible teaches agreement with it as a requirement for salvation.

You are hung up on whether I believe the doctrines you believe.
In your mind, if I don't state I believe the same doctrines you believe then you automatically start calling me a non-believer.
What the Bible says means nothing to your argument.

I am debating what the Bible actually teaches.
This means that it does not matter what you believe or what I believe, the only thing that matters is what the Bible teaches.
I could believe in the Trinity or I could believe in the Binity, or I could believe in the Unity and it would have absolutely no effect on my arguments.
My arguments are based solely on what the Bible teaches, not on any extra-Biblical doctrines.

There is a huge difference in these approaches.
If you do not believe in the Trinity you are not basing your arguments on what the bible teaches

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why do you say that is wrong?
Does it really take away from the Glory he had with is Father?
Is he any less our Lord if he is a creation?

Oh my friend, your being led to a very rocky road if you can not see what some folks are telling you. Our early church father have done a great job of misrepresenting what the scriptures really say. God created his exact image in Heb 1:3, you should deal with it.

You are a friend to no one who trusts in the Grace Gospel. (Paul's Gospel) You are an enemy of the faith and an unashamed heretic.

genuineoriginal

The Bible does teach the Trinity, Matthew 3:16-17, 28:19, John 14:16-17, 26. You show your ignorance.

Matthew 3:16-17
16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.​

A passage showing three separate beings?
How does that teach the Trinity?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.​

You obviously do not know what the Trinity is. The Trinity is One God, three separate beings, Bingo. What did you think it was?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're unable to see things in a Spiritual light. You have your religion,
however, you have not the truth of God's Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.