SOME PROOF OF CHRIST'S DIETY AND BEING THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, your version of the Trinity is one of the versions condemned as heretical?

This is from an accepted source that describes the Trinity:
_____
What is the Trinity?
But in God there are not three entities nor three beings.
_____​

I totally believe the Trinity is as defined by CARM, Do you? I think you had better read again what CARM describes as the Trinity, Three divine persons, One God.

genuineoriginal

I totally believe the Trinity is as defined by CARM,
No you do not.

CARM said the Trinity is not three beings, you claimed the Trinity is three beings.

Are you so easily blown about by every wind and doctrine that you believe in all the incompatible definitions of the Trinity?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No you do not.

CARM said the Trinity is not three beings, you claimed the Trinity is three beings.

Are you so easily blown about by every wind and doctrine that you believe in all the incompatible definitions of the Trinity?

There is:
1) God the Father.
2) God the Son.
3) God the Holy Spirit.

Yet, these three are one.

genuineoriginal

There is:
1) God the Father.
2) God the Son.
3) God the Holy Spirit.

Yet, these three are one.
And the believers are one with the three?

John 17:21-23
21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.​

So, what part of the Trinity are believers?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No you do not.

Here is part of the link you posted. God is three Divine and separate persons.
From CARM;
What is the Trinity?
by Matt Slick

The word "trinity" is a term used to denote the Christian doctrine that God exists as a unity of three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Each of the persons is distinct from the other yet identical in essence. In other words, each is fully divine in nature, but each is not the totality of the other persons of the Trinity. Each has a will, loves, and says, "I" and "You" when speaking. The Father is not the same person as the Son, who is not the same person as the Holy Spirit, and who is not the same person as the Father. Each is divine, yet there are not three gods but one God. There are three individual subsistences or persons. The word "subsistence" means something that has a real existence. The word "person" denotes individuality and self-awareness. The Trinity is three of these though the latter term has become the dominant one used to describe the individual aspects of God known as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Included in the doctrine of the Trinity is a strict monotheism which is the teaching that there exists in all the universe a single being known as God who is self-existent and unchangeable (Isaiah 43:10, 44:6, 8). Therefore, it is important to note that the doctrine of the trinity is not polytheistic as some of its critics proclaim. Trinitarianism is monotheistic by definition, and those who claim it is polytheistic demonstrate a lack of understanding of what it really is.

The Trinity
God is three persons.
Each person is divine.
There is only one God.

You need to get your research straight

genuineoriginal

You need to get your research straight
I have my research straight, see:
You obviously do not know what the Trinity is. The Trinity is One God, three separate beings, Bingo. What did you think it was?

So, your version of the Trinity is one of the versions condemned as heretical?

This is from an accepted source that describes the Trinity:
_____
What is the Trinity?
But in God there are not three entities nor three beings.
_____​

You do not believe the Trinity doctrine you claim to believe.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have my research straight, see:

You do not believe the Trinity doctrine you claim to believe.

Your research is completely wrong and contrary to Carm's doctrine. I have believed in and defended this doctrine for nearly forty years. You are not only ignorant, you are arrogant. Get your research straight.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
No you do not.

We're sooooo glad we're not you. I know that Christ is enough and I don't listen to false teachers like you or TV evangelists and preachers/pastors. They always have some things you need to do, and that's your problem. You are mocking God by not fully accepting the free gift of grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.