SOME PROOF OF CHRIST'S DIETY AND BEING THE CREATOR OF ALL THAT IS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You can be saved even with your non-Biblical understanding of the nature of God because God makes allowances for human failure.

Now, if you can show me where you think the Bible says we must understand the nature of God (as opposed to fearing Him, worshipping Him, and obeying Him) to be saved, then please go right ahead and post the scriptures.

Clown, you're the one who needs to be saved.

genuineoriginal

You are ignorant. I already showed you where the Trinity is taught and will not waste my time showing you again.
No, you still haven't showed where the Trinity doctrine is taught in scripture.

You just blindly believe in it without any reason other than it is taught as a requirement for salvation contrary to scripture.

genuineoriginal

Clown, you're the one who needs to be saved.
If all you have is name calling and blind belief in a non-scriptural doctrine, you are not doing very well.

If you can show me where you think the Bible says we must understand the nature of God (as opposed to fearing Him, worshipping Him, and obeying Him) to be saved, then please go right ahead and post the scriptures.

glorydaz

θεῖος theios - a general name of deities or divinities as used by the Greeks

θειότης theiotēs - divinity, divine nature

θεότης theotēs - deity

That is what Thayers says about the words translated as godhead.

A general name for God, I'm assuming? It seems to me that Paul has more than that in mind simply by the way he uses the word. THE GODHEAD. This comes after our Lord was revealed as God with us, and after the Holy Spirit came to dwell in us. What did Paul know that those before Christ came did not seem to understand?

Acts 17:29
Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​

Reactions: Lon

genuineoriginal

Proof texts that you believe reference the Trinity doctrine because of your preconceived notions about them is not the same as the scriptures teaching the Trinity doctrine.

If the scriptures actually taught the Trinity doctrine, then there would never have been a First Council of Nicaea to debate the relationship between God and Jesus in 325 CE.

keypurr

But he is not a creation.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

What was the "WORD" before it became flesh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A general name for God, I'm assuming? It seems to me that Paul has more than that in mind simply by the way he uses the word. THE GODHEAD. This comes after our Lord was revealed as God with us, and after the Holy Spirit came to dwell in us. What did Paul know that those before Christ came did not seem to understand?

Acts 17:29
Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.​

Good post Glory

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If all you have is name calling and blind belief in a non-scriptural doctrine, you are not doing very well.

If you can show me where you think the Bible says we must understand the nature of God (as opposed to fearing Him, worshipping Him, and obeying Him) to be saved, then please go right ahead and post the scriptures.

It doesn't matter which Scriptures posters show you, you'll misinterpret it in accordance with your heretical mindset.

keypurr

But he is not a creation.

John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

ARAMAIC ENGLISH NEW TESTAMENT

YOCHANAN (JOHN)
Chapter 1
1. In the beginning was the Miltha. And that Miltha was with Elohim. And Elohim was that Miltha.
2. This was with Elohim in the beginning.
3. Everything existed through his hands……….

Miltha refers to the “Manifestation” of the Ruach haKodesh within Mashiyach. The physical body of Mashiyach is not the Word of YHWH, but his words and actions demonstrate the Will and Word of YHWH, which upholds observance of Torah.

Miltha is the spiritual son of Elohim (God).
Mashiyach refers to Messiah Y’shua (Jesus Christ)
YHWH is the name of the most high God.
Ruach haKodesh is the Holy Spirit.
Elohim is God or a god, it can refer to more than the creator.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
No, I do not deny that Jesus is the Christ of God so I would not expect you to.

But why don't you answer the questions?

Weather he is created or not he is still my Lord, he still has the glory that his God has given him.

Being a creation does not belittle him in any way. God has made him Lord, King of Kings. God has given him the power. Thats good enough for me. There is only one true God friend.

Heretic.

Status
Not open for further replies.